Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,284 members, 7,974,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (146191 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by misberhu(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hey guyz. Any body with information on when inec will start paying us our salaries?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
misberhu: Hey guyz. Any body with information on when inec will start paying us our salaries?
read d previous posts before urs.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
I heard a rumour dat deres goin to b training from 5th to 9th April for d newly recruited staff. Pls how true is dis?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
tobnical: I heard a rumour dat deres goin to b training from 5th to 9th April for d newly recruited staff. Pls how true is dis?
what is the source? And u are in what state? Cos we never heard that here in Ondo state.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: what is the source? And u are in what state? Cos we never heard that here in Ondo state.
THERE SHOULD B! IN ABUJA WHERE D TRAINING WILL TAKE EFFECT
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kingscollege: THERE SHOULD B! IN ABUJA WHERE D TRAINING WILL TAKE EFFECT
hey guy don't disturb urself nothin like dat. Ok let me ask; is it Abuja dat suppose to train us what to do in our Local Areas?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SamTokz: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
I wonder why pple find pleasure in carrying stories dat are not close to da truth in dis forum....
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sam Tokz: I wonder why pple find pleasure in carrying stories dat are not close to da truth in dis forum....
sam please tell us what is close to the truth or the truth.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SamTokz: 3:57am On Apr 05, 2013
Da truth is dat there is no training on da 5th-9th April, may be another day, da truth is dat no matter how anyone speculates on the salary, only an alert will tell da truth...its good to give an opinion on wat u tink but pls always verify before posting cos from indication even info from 'headquaters' as some pple claimed to have received has been false.

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
oga the knw all abeg help us put our mind to rest; because most of us re confused as per the day they ll pay us if truly our salary starts 4rm jan or march; and also the 28days pepper abeg let us knw. thanks
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 07, 2013
My fellow brodas let me tell u about this, i spoke with one of the top officer in abuja and he said alot: That our salary in not going to be paid now until may or june and that the 28 days has been approved and maybe paid but no actual date for the payment. That our salary should start from jan not march except they want to ... Us. Part of what he told me was not even totaly clear to him too bcus Oga at the top has not given order in some areas even RECs cant tell much about all these bcus is blank to many of them too.. I think they still have alot doing about us on posting of professionals, upgrading of HND level 7 to level 8, new salary structure and others. The best we can do now is to cross our fingers and begin to watch what will happen in the next 2 or 3 months. As per training i don't think that will be now bcus we'v not been paid any money yet. God will favour us. 1 love brodas
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by toptop: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2013
bisman001: My fellow brodas let me tell u about this, i spoke with one of the top officer in abuja and he said alot: That our salary in not going to be paid now until may or june and that the 28 days has been approved and maybe paid but no actual date for the payment. That our salary should start from jan not march except they want to ... Us. Part of what he told me was not even totaly clear to him too bcus Oga at the top has not given order in some areas even RECs cant tell much about all these bcus is blank to many of them too.. I think they still have alot doing about us on posting of professionals, upgrading of HND level 7 to level 8, new salary structure and others. The best we can do now is to cross our fingers and begin to watch what will happen in the next 2 or 3 months. As per training i don't think that will be now bcus we'v not been paid any money yet. God will favour us. 1 love brodas
Imagine people that hardly have any job function since they were appointed are clamouring for salary already. Don't you know that it takes 3 months for Governement agencies to pay new employees? Before you got this job where you dying of hunger? Please spare us all these self - inflicted tension of yours.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2013
toptop: Imagine people that hardly have any job function since they were appointed are clamouring for salary already. Don't you know that it takes 3 months for Governement agencies to pay new employees? Before you got this job where you dying of hunger? Please spare us all these self - inflicted tension of yours.
u made me laugh! I guess u re speakin out of a frustrated mind....
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2013
toptop: Imagine people that hardly have any job function since they were appointed are clamouring for salary already. Don't you know that it takes 3 months for Governement agencies to pay new employees? Before you got this job where you dying of hunger? Please spare us all these self - inflicted tension of yours.
U are jst a milky mouse ,cos i believe u are still sucking frm ur mother's breast if that is nt d case i believe u wount make such statement... Ur mendulum or ur instinct ddnt tell u dat some ppl have resign frm their previous job rit frm wen they got their letters and some of them have families 2 cater4. Some ppl among us has stop receiving salaries frm their previous working places since december last year because of dis inec offer... So grown up boy and think like a man.

3 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
@toptop; am not sure u are one of us and we don't need u to make any stupid comment here because we considered you to be an intruder or virus to this forum. This is our 4th month on this appointment with no pay and we have alot to cater for as family men. Pls give urself brain and never post any comment in this page because is for intellectual fellows not nuisance like you.

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
toptop: What do you mean by fourth month? When was your appointment letter delivered to you? It is really hard to please Nigerians. Here you are, with a highly -desired job yet you are nagging. Yeye family man. You should be ashamed of yourself. Cry cry baby!!! You better cry to your oga on top and not to faceless nairalanders.

That is why i called u an intruder and nuisance. so u don't even know when we got our letter before u start making comment here. I will advice you to pls go and commit suicide if you don't know what to do in life again instead of commenting on what does not concern your fucking miserable life. Whether we get the money now or later is still ours and i begin to wounder where u will be then... olobe

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2013
Good day, good pple... Reports reaching me (though fully unconfirmed) that all professionals will indeed b posted by next week unfailing.. All though, my source refused to gimme info. Concernin where our induction would b... but also said our salary will count from d day (I REPEAT ON D DAY) we received our APPOINTMENT LETTER... The source further buttressed on d delay, that it was as a result of d new re-organization goin on presently in INEC... I will definately bring more news concernin other areas, as it reaches Me.. GOD BLESS...

4 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by rolandrumble: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
UPDATE: Info. Reaching me (CONFIRMED) that professionals should from tomorrow (10th of april) xpecting text messages for postings and all... GOD BLESS...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
rolandrumble: UPDATE: Info. Reaching me (CONFIRMED) that professionals should from tomorrow (10th of april) xpecting text messages for postings and all... GOD BLESS...
thanks guy! I pray this is true.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by peconwa: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello guys,please is anyone with confirmed info on our first 28days payment?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
peconwa: Hello guys,please is anyone with confirmed info on our first 28days payment?
DIS APRIL

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Kingscollege] THIS APRIL WE GONNA HAVE OUR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Kingscollege] THIS APRIL WE GONNA HAVE OUR MONEY ! So be calm peeps.,
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by misberhu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hey frnds
How sure are u...coz ppl really need that money
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tobnical(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls let's stop all these abusive languages. Its not the best for us at such a time like this.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by pedrotaiwo: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
its is nt funny @ all no solid info as at wen we are goin to receive our payment its higly embarassing,no one to talk to even if is goin to be in may i still feel their shld be a way we will be communicated. i wish smtin can be done so dat we can relax our minds and keep our fingers cross. [/color][color=#006600][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.