Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,976 members, 7,946,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (146099 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
@xzeal10
I have not gotten any message too,i'm also a systems analyst with inec
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by xzeal10: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
i received this text this morning after i got to the inec head quarter in Abuja
Please be informed that you have been posted to INEC Abia State. Report to the REC at Umuahia on or before 22nd April, 2013
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
xzeal10: i received this text this morning after i got to the inec head quarter in Abuja
Please be informed that you have been posted to INEC Abia State. Report to the REC at Umuahia on or before 22nd April, 2013

Good for you, who did u meet at the headquarters in abuja, i have not gotten any text message
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by xzeal10: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2013
i met the Head of HR. Please go the inec office close to you. They have a list of all postings.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2013
xzeal10: i met the Head of HR. Please go the inec office close to you. They have a list of all postings.

I have actually been going to the state headquarters of my state of origin, i went to meet the REC he referred me to the AS who has been trying to call abuja headquarters
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Now guys are still fighting to resume, I pray they give consideration to pay all of us from the date on our letter. If the rumour of payment from date of resumption is anything to work with, then there's trouble.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2013
God help us,since January nothin
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by edib(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2013
Pls has any professional gotten his/her posting letter in Rivers state?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ kingscollege pls drop ur number here i have an info. for you...

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2013
bisman001: @ kingscollege pls drop ur number here i have an info. for you...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2013
bisman001: @ kingscollege pls drop ur number here i have an info. for you...
ahmedadisa2010@yahoo.com
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by misberhu(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Kingscollege: ahmedadisa2010@yahoo.com

So we u don't have for us any way sha
What about our this month salary any 1 with imfo pls
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by misberhu(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2013
@bisman001and @ kingscollege
Any news of salaries this month
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by kevoh(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2013
misberhu:

So we u don't have for us any way sha
What about our this month salary any 1 with imfo pls

Abusitamuno: Now guys are still fighting to resume, I pray they give consideration to pay all of us from the date on our letter. If the rumour of payment from date of resumption is anything to work with, then there's trouble.

I didn't follow this thread from the beginning so pardon me if my response has been stated already.

To answer your question concerning salary, to the best of my knowledge about the civil service if your data has not been captured by IPPIS no salary for you because IPPIS is responsible for that, so you all have to relax till you're captured.

When you are captured your salaries and arrears will be paid in full from your date of resumption of duty,this is the day your documentation ended and a certificate of assumption of duty is given in respect to this not the date on your appointment letter o!.

For the issue of first 28 days, according to the civil service rules (please get the book and read it) you are supposed to be paid from beginning but we all know Naija factor. Now some government parastatals pay, some do not pay due to lack of funds. If INEC will pay you guys? Me, I do not know since I am not a staff of INEC just an individual who has some knowledge of the civil service.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
kevoh:

I didn't follow this thread from the beginning so pardon me if my response has been stated already.

To answer your question concerning salary, to the best of my knowledge about the civil service if your data has not been captured by IPPIS no salary for you because IPPIS is responsible for that, so you all have to relax till you're captured.

When you are captured your salaries and arrears will be paid in full from your date of resumption of duty,this is the day your documentation ended and a certificate of assumption of duty is given in respect to this not the date on your appointment letter o!.

For the issue of first 28 days, according to the civil service rules (please get the book and read it) you are supposed to be paid from beginning but we all know Naija factor. Now some government parastatals pay, some do not pay due to lack of funds. If INEC will pay you guys? Me, I do not know since I am not a staff of INEC just an individual who has some knowledge of the civil service.

you try broda
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
kevoh:

Our Data Has been captured since march jooor...

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Fresh:my people our salary is sure this month. Any moment frm thursday.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
pls guys do u ve any idea hw many months we re getting and is the 28days involved?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaa atlast pple are now smiling while some will still smile soon
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by osarog: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
We'll be paid ending of may...
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by XavierSmiley: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
osarog: We'll be paid ending of may...

№ ooº°˚˚°º. We'd βε̲̣̣̣̥ pay dis week just as Tolukemlizzy confirmed... ¶ received a call as regards it... Ours got τ̲̅ȍ our Headoffice yesterday... They're doing final sorting... Expect pay anytime from Thursday... This is for real....!!! Abeg remember τ̲̅ȍ pay u® TITHES ooº°˚˚°º!!! Stay blessed, peeps.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Seamanbonne(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Are we going to b paid from Jan plus d 28days claim?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Seamanbonne: Are we going to b paid from Jan plus d 28days claim?
this is 4real ppl in kwara have jst received alert dis nite ,,,they only paid dem 2months salary......
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
my_roseflowers: pls guys do u ve any idea hw many months we re getting and is the 28days involved?
two months
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Kingscollege(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2013
Plz ladies and gentle men ensure that u pay ur zakat/thite 2 d most High God ooo ,,dnt b ungrateful oo ...dnt say because is jst 2month salary !
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2013
guys pls i am a bit confused here; hw much is the total 2months package and when re they paying the 28days som1 pls respond.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by myroseflowers(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2013
pls house, hw much is the total package for the two months and when re we going to get the 28days money?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 7:30am On May 01, 2013
I know people wouldn't like to say the total amt public But pls lets have the idea. Thanks
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Seamanbonne(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2013
So they succeeded in eating our Jan and Feb? I hope d 28 days would not still enter voice mail.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Abusitamuno: 8:15am On May 01, 2013
Seamanbonne: So they succeeded in eating our Jan and Feb? I hope d 28 days would not still enter voice mail.
For real! Only 2 months? Na wa.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by xzeal10: 8:18am On May 01, 2013
Am not sure anyone has been paid. The old staff here got paid yesterday bt i was told new staff will get 28days + 2months salary at the end of may. If the person who says this is sure; :::::::::::::::::::::this is 4real ppl in kwara have jst received alert dis nite ,,,they only paid dem 2months salary......pls give us further proof n info.

Thanks
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Seamanbonne(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2013
I wud like to repost from my previos local govement to another,pls any one with useful info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.