Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Advice On First Car To Buy - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On First Car To Buy (23112 Views)

Tell Us About Your First Car Experience. / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On First Car To Buy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
smartchoice: Take it easy on whatever youre smoking or getting hi on angry

Hey Smartchioce.I did not hear from you on that Beetle issue again.How far now?
Re: Advice On First Car To Buy by tjplay(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2013
yaris hatchback is an excellent choice.
Re: Advice On First Car To Buy by otikpoko(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
I have told you to look for Fhemmmy in the auto section you refused angry angry angry angry.
He is the best there is in cars as far as i am concerned in this forum cool
He is trusthworhty.
This is a link to his profile
https://www.nairaland.com/fhemmmy
He is not after your money like the way other sellers are in this forum.
He is more concerned with customer satisfaction.
Even though you want to buy a car of 6m and you tell him your taste, he might recommend a car of 1.2m or 2m that will give you more satisfaction than that of 6m.
He gives the best and not after cash like the way so many sellers are in this forum.
Thats the more reason i like doing business with him.
His responses are fast,he is patient and efficient.
Do not say i did not tell you.
You might end up buying what you will not enjoy because alot of sellers will persuade you to buy their product even though it will not satisfy you angry
Where is fhemmmy sef? undecided
Re: Advice On First Car To Buy by Fhemmmy: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Chairman, I am highly honored for your continous patronage oh and God Bless . . . Just leaving for church now and will look into this thread upon my return, by the way, your ride has been given the green light to be exported and we will be collecting her papers on Monday . . . Once again, thanks
Re: Advice On First Car To Buy by mafiawars: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
lol. my broda no be fight na. Iv actually seen Fhemmy's threads and im on it already.
Thanks for the info/suggestion
Re: Advice On First Car To Buy by otikpoko(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
mafiawars: lol. my broda no be fight na. Iv actually seen Fhemmy's threads and im on it already.
Thanks for the info/suggestion
Good Children tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos / Introducing The 2017 Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (photos) / 2005 Nissan Altima Vs 2005 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.