Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool (31062 Views)

Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2013
DrChatNuff: Fools

Dude,what is foolish about doing something common in a rare way? You're the schmuck.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2013
It would have looked better if it was well coordinated and the area was well decorated.
Seems like it was done in a hurry
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by mutaalim(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2013
I think this is a profligate spending, exuberant, spendthrift, luxuriant, are there no more spaces on the surface of the earth for them
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by bigfat: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2013
i hope both of them can swim i wouldn't pray for disaster oh...

1 Like

Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2013
mutaalim: I think this is a profligate spending, exuberant, spendthrift, luxuriant, are there no more spaces on the surface of the earth for them

Mr, it's a matter of choice! undecided
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by victorkc(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Their mind no go fit be at rest especially if they dont know how to swim,
Anything can happen as long as it is in Nigeria, so their supposed happeist day has turned to
most worrisome day....see their faces undecided
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by achi4u(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2013
1stCitizen: They should have used Lagos Lagoon. What is the aim of such a vain concept?
helep me hask them ocheesy
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by lanrefront1(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2013
this is avery stupid arrangement. it is very clear the couples are so uncomfortable. also they are sitting in the sun. also they are so far away from every other person. its like punishment on your edding day.

i sat again, this a very stupid setting for a wedding. they should have thought of something better. even the sitting arrangements for the guest it nit so comfortable.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by econome(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Nice one! But che the stands stand well-well? Make iyawo no go for inside water.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2013
this is hillarious
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by mutaalim(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2013
~vicky~:

Mr, it's a matter of choice! undecided

and so what ?
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by olakunle13: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
probs the wife na mamiwater grin
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by BANGASOUP1: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
flawless911: *walks in...sees picture...wonders how this affects the price of akara...*

nor be by power them take da stand prick
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by 5much(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
looks local
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2013
mutaalim:

and so what ?
angry angry
mind your bu!
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by richeyy(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2013
Wow! Very nice concept. One of them must be a structural engineer. Thinking of doing mine on the 3rd Mainland Bridge grin grin
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Akanniade(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2013
Nice concept but poorly executed. I can imagine how much the poor groom had pay.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by shiftbutton: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Like the ladies will say, "how romantic"
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by arabaribiti(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2013
they are on their way to born mammy water cos the spirit don enter the woman
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by SORTER: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2013
Too isolated jor
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2013
arabaribiti: they are on their way to born mammy water cos the spirit don enter the woman

mtcheeew! angry
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by naijaobi(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2013
kanu nwakwo's own make sense pass dis one nah
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by azpekuliar: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2013
Akshow: It looks somehow local to me sha

That's because you're a local man, and local people do not think outside the box!

1 Like

Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2013
It didnt make sense to me because am seeing the iron pillars supporting the platform on which they are sitting. Iron canopy kind of tin.

They should be more creative like using a floating platform in the middle of the atlantic or a boat cruise reception., gan...yatch, you know what i mean.

Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2013
If they fall inside the pool now,they will start blaming one woman that has not been served food for witch-hunting them.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by danjkad: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2013
Guess dey were tryin 2 b creative.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Symphony007: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2013
What's so bad about this? It's creativity. It's beautifull and unique. Kudos to the designer.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2013
If people wan spray money, how dem go do am? That's the fun of a naija wedding - the spraying of cash and dancing. I can't try this
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by sweetcocoa(f): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2013
They look like they'd fall into that pool at the slightest breeze.

I don't know what to make of such concept walai.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by cobinwayahoo(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2013
kamez: Its Local abeg.. Mgbeke wedding... Maybe it would have been more romantic if it was done on top river niger... Anyway the guy sef na Anambara james bond cos he is wearing a cap on to suit on his wedding day... Wierd
I laff sote I go follow brt lane.yeeee,lastma,popo,kai,everytin...*sob*sob*
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by toskut(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2013
What kinda parol is this. Naija people sha
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by omiobo: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Prosperity of the fool will destroy him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Bread & Akara At Her Workplace For Her Birthday (Pics/Video) / More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple / Governor Amaechi's Brother Godferry's Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.