Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,780 members, 7,945,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! (2843 Views)

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / How To Stabilize World Oil Price By Buhari / Fashola Demands Refund Of N16 Billion Illegal Deductions On Power By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by fkaz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

You are a shameless liar! OBJ spent $16 billion not GEJ. You lied there and you cant spin that. It was the report from the house of reps investigation. SMH for you lying in public!

And people will say GEJ is improving on power, when they known that obasanjo spent $16 billion on NIPP.
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

So OBJ is not PDP? GEJ is not PDP? You are a m0r0n.

So OBJ is GEJ? You are taking your partisan support and deliberate falsehood to whole new levels! I like it! keep it going... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by ballabriggs: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Bwahahahahaha! You are not intelligent and enlightened. Russia has always and will always be a corrupt country right from the time of the czars. That was what led to the split of the USSR! But it never stooped their development into a world power. People like the Chelsea owner made their wealth from the corrupt Russian system many years ago! I am glad to educate you.

But it got labour at zero or little cost to move for that and so it could survive it. Can you get it at the same rate? You are an intellectual midget.
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by ballabriggs: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

So OBJ is GEJ? You are taking your partisan support and deliberate falsehood to whole new levels! I like it! keep it going... cheesy cheesy cheesy

They belong to the same gang of killers, thieves, murderers, rogues, brigands and fraudsters called the PDP.
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by taharqa: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

Will you shut up my friend. How much has PDP spent on these horrible projects since around 2003 when the NIPP was launched. Going to about $50 billion today with only 2000 MW to show.

You should be ashamed of your rotten self.
You are an IJIOT. U shld hv known by now that nobody eva debates me and go away with passing false info as 'fact'.. I DARE you to lead d debate substantiating d thrash u just spurn now and see me dismantle it. I wud happily obliged. Oya, dont be a COWARD; go on and i will follow...
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
fkaz:

And people will say GEJ is improving on power, when they known that obasanjo spent $16 billion on NIPP.

The house didnt just say OBJ spent $16 billion. They said he wasted $16 billion. OBJ left in 2007. GEJ took over 2010. You seem to forget even recent history! grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by takedat(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: This is a LIE and you know it. 1st, where did u get d info dat GEJ hv spent $16billion on power Or that only 2000MW hv been (or wud be) produced from whateva money he has spent so far in d power sector?
Government is a continuum especially with the same party in power. The amount spent by GEJ and OBJ is more than the $16billion and how many megawatt have we generated? After investing heavily the true beneficiaries of it will be the Genco's When you compare the money spent and at what cost there were privatised.
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

They belong to the same gang of killers, thieves, murderers, rogues, brigands and fraudsters called the PDP.

Weak argument and childish at best! Try and be more intelligent! What did GEJ spend on power? Simple!
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by ballabriggs: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa: You are an IJIOT. U shld hv known by now that nobody eva debates me and go away with passing false info as 'fact'.. I DARE you to lead d debate substantiating d thrash u just spurn now and see me dismantle it. I wud happily obliged. Oya, dont be a COWARD; go on and i will follow...

did N5 trillion not miss from the national treasury? Was he not rated the most corrupt President by the World renowned Gallop polls, World Bank and CNN?

You see yourself now
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by ballabriggs: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Weak argument and childish at best! Try and be more intelligent! What did GEJ spend on power? Simple!

GEJ has stolen $50 billion in addition to that which OBJ stole in the power sector.
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Government is a continuum especially with the same party in power. The amount spent by GEJ and OBJ is more than the $16billion and how many megawatt have we generated? After investing heavily the true beneficiaries of it will be the Genco's When you compare the money spent and at what cost there were privatised.

Actually the killer party that spent $16billon is different from the current killer party. Infcat the current one has nothing to do with the former grin grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Government is a continuum especially with the same party in power. The amount spent by GEJ and OBJ is more than the $16billion and how many megawatt have we generated? After investing heavily the true beneficiaries of it will be the Genco's When you compare the money spent and at what cost there were privatised.

You are joining him to derail. What did GEJ spend? What has he achieved? What did OBJ spend? What did he achieve? Any other postition is a weak and baseless argument! If you apply that for example to Lagos state and Fashola, it will be disastrous. Leave it alone! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by ballabriggs: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem: .

Actually the killer party that spent $16billon is different from the current killer party. Infcat the current one has nothing to do with the former grin grin

It is OBJ and not GEJ. No be the same PDP? What has GEJ done to bring the "perpetrators to book"?

Gang of thieves and killers
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

GEJ has stolen $50 billion in addition to that which OBJ stole in the power sector.

I replied this particularly to bookmark it! So please, how did you arrive at this? What is the budget for power since the last 2 years? $50 billion is almost Nigeria's 2 year budget! serious accusation you have there!
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

You are joining him to derail. What did GEJ spend? What has he achieved? What did OBJ spend? What did he achieve? Any other postition is a weak and baseless argument! If you apply that for example to Lagos state and Fashola, it will be disastrous. Leave it alone! grin grin grin

Join us in the below thread below if u really want to know the truth grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1156241/434mw-geregu-power-plant-begin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

did N5 trillion not miss from the national treasury? Was he not rated the most corrupt President by the World renowned Gallop polls, World Bank and CNN?

You see yourself now

Proof please. Where did you get that from? I am really interested! hmmmmm!
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Join us in the below thread below if u really want to know the truth grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1156241/434mw-geregu-power-plant-begin

A NL thread is not a proof of anything! Haba, apply some little white matter! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Proof please. Where did you get that from? I am really interested! hmmmmm!

u are yet to provide proof for ur wannabe's lie ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem: .

Is this coming from you that just said Buhari cannot be held accountable for the results of the present Nasarrawa governor? bwahahahahahaha! Now you are speaking from four mouths! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by ballabriggs: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

I replied this particularly to bookmark it! So please, how did you arrive at this? What is the budget for power since the last 2 years? $50 billion is almost Nigeria's 2 year budget! serious accusation you have there!

You are not even ashamed of your Oga's. I expect a muppet like you to say they never stole but to my surprise you say it is not up to $50 billion. What a shame! From Jona to OBJ, the money has gone into billions of dollars, yet what we have to show is a mere 2000MW.

Do I need any other proof to know billions have been stolen?
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

A NL thread is not a proof of anything! Haba, apply some little white matter! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Inside the thread are facts that were discussed and well-dissected by us all. fellow Nigerians like u and me
The fool doesnt want to learn grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

u are yet to provide proof for ur wannabe's lie ooooooo grin grin grin

proof of what? What needs proof?
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Inside the thread are facts that were discussed and well-dissected by us all. fellow Nigerians like u and me
The fool doesnt want to learn grin grin grin

You discuss facts? Thats strange! I only know you to throw insults around and derail threads and troll all day! I will be elated the day I see you discuss facts. I will make a toast if you can achieve that feat! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by takedat(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Wetin concern me if you apply the exact example to Lagos. I have no affiliation with ACN but I am Anti-PDP. If the sum of $16billion is just for NIPP projects, how much was spent on the other projects and how many megawatts have we achieved? Is the amount of money spent on these power projects commensurate with the cost it was privatised? Even if the privatisation kicks off today, it is impossible to have 24/7 power supply in every home and business establishment by 2019.
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Is this coming from you that just said Buhari cannot be held accountable for the results of the present Nasarrawa governor? bwahahahahahaha! Now you are speaking from four mouths! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fool, trying really hard to nail me grin grin grin

1) We are talking of a party here and not individuals.
2) Buhari was never a governor of Nassarawa or is a governor.

retardeen didnt spend the $16 Billion in question but he can surely and has the power to right the wrong of the past. grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Wetin concern me if you apply the exact example to Lagos. I have no affiliation with ACN but I am Anti-PDP. If the sum of $16billion is just for NIPP projects, how much was spent on the other projects and how many megawatts have we achieved? Is the amount of money spent on these power projects commensurate with the cost it was privatised? Even if the privatisation kicks off today, it is impossible to have 24/7 power supply in every home and by 2019.

You are asking the right questions for once and doing a real debate! I havent seen you do that for months now. Congrats! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

[s]You discuss facts? Thats strange! I only know you to throw insults around and derail threads and troll all day! I will be elated the day I see you discuss facts. I will make a toast if you can achieve that feat! grin grin grin[/s]

Crap grin grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, trying really hard to nail me grin grin grin

1) We are talking of a party here and not individuals.
2) Buhari was never a governor of Nassarawa or is a governor.

retardeen didnt spend the $16 Billion in question but he can surely and has the power to right the wrong of the past. grin

Me? Nail you? You have nailed yourself and sold the hammer to the carpenter next door like 5 years ago. I am only showing the whole episode of what transpired on TV for all to see... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

proof of what? What needs proof?

First page of this thread, post 8
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

Me? Nail you? You have nailed yourself and sold the hammer to the carpenter next door like 5 years ago. I am only showing the whole episode of what transpired on TV for all to see... grin grin grin

fool, try another time grin grin, no similarities in here. The only common thing in both cases is ur foolishness.
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by takedat(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

You are asking the right questions for once and doing a real debate! I havent seen you do that for months now. Congrats! grin grin grin
Why would I want to engage lickspittles in a real debate when all that will be thrown at me are mere fabrications, conjectures and mischief. Anyway answer my questions for once!
Re: Buhari Intended To Stabilize Electric Power By 2019! by thelastPope(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Buhari is an old foool who derailed Nigeria by derailing our budding democracy and set us back almost 30 years. He will go down as one of the biggest curse to this country. If he had not truncated our democracy, we would have gone through all these polical tormoil in the 90s and stabilized by now. But he became a tool in the hand of the devil to derail us. Such a shame. If he is a true leader, he would have had several protegees he has mentored that we can all look up to to move things forward. But he is just a selfish old man with his "I must rule Nigeria as a civilian" obsession. very sad case he is!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Osewa (the Founder Of Nairaland) Becomes C O I 2015 / Olamide-new CAMPAIGN Songs For (APC)CANDIDATE BUHARI/OSIBANJO / Revealed: Buhari Was Actually Arrested In The UK

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.