Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) (609 Views)

Create Png ID Card With Database Info With PHP / Web Developer/programmer Needed With Database Experience Call 08051182463 / Building Dynamic Websites With MySQL And PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
I need help with database (Mysql and Php. Pls help out guys
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by eagleeye007: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
I'm a php mysql programmer. 08182028090
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by Afam4eva(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
State what you need and let's see if we can help you. Your post is to vague. I think the mods need to start deleting this kind of threads.
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by Gerardcole(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: State what you need and let's see if we can help you. Your post is to vague. I think the mods need to start deleting this kind of threads.

+1

Do you want to learn these languages or you have a problem you need help on?
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by Z8(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Exqctly do you need help with something related to php/mysql or you need woork done onit
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by utimatedes(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
How do you want us to help you when you can't state exactly what you want?
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks guys, I need help on user interactions. I'm ibadan.
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by Afam4eva(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
kimolalekan: Thanks guys, I need help on user interactions. I'm ibadan.
What is user interactions? Dude, be lucid biko. Tell us what you want in plain terms. Your location is not prime here.
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
I am building a website that helps Nigerians reading culture.
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
kimolalekan: I am building a website that helps Nigerians reading culture.
And so, what help do you want from us?
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
kimolalekan: I am building a website that helps Nigerians reading culture.
your questions are too vague.. What exactly is your problem on PHP / MySQL?
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
I have validate the form. I need to link user together. Thanks guys
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
I don't know where to begin with user interactions with php. I want to create something like instant message board.
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by hemor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
You can learn all sorts of web design languages on

www.w3schools.com

To implement it practically, u can use dis cool site...they have both free and premium webhosting @ cheap price...include php, mysql e.t.c....seeing is believing!!!

http://www.000webhost.com/662413.html
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by onyengbu: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2013
kimolalekan: I have validate the form. I need to link user together. Thanks guys

Guy you are just getting on people's nerves here. Is it that you are shy of listing your problems here in very clear terms or what?

You are sounding like you are just proud or plain dumb.

no one has ever learnt anything by being proud...
mts
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Oh my guys, I am sorry I got you angered. I didn't intend to insult anybody intelligence. I need help and I Dont know how to express myself. All hosting plan have web building tools; phpmyadmin, ftp manager and blog and forum plugins. All these required you to set up accounts. I intend to host it on godaddy and later move it to amazon where I can have full control. I already code html css php and Mysql. I have problem with Mysql and php. Especially user interactions and picture upload and display. Check out the site www.mentorsandbooks.com
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank you for all your reply. It all help. Including the criticism
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
kimolalekan: Oh my guys, I am sorry I got you angered. I didn't intend to insult anybody intelligence. I need help and I Dont know how to express myself. All hosting plan have web building tools; phpmyadmin, ftp manager and blog and forum plugins. All these required you to set up accounts. I intend to host it on godaddy and later move it to amazon where I can have full control. I already code html css php and Mysql. I have problem with Mysql and php. Especially user interactions and picture upload and display. Check out the site www.mentorsandbooks.com
a chatroom for users that allow picture upload?
Re: I Need Help With Database (mysql And Php) by kimolalekan: 1:00am On Jan 21, 2013
Yes judinho. Chat room that allows picture upload

(1) (Reply)

I Need Webdesigner / Free 1 Month Advertisement For Your Websites / What Do You Think About "Bitcoins"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.