Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,151 members, 7,946,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Can I Generate Phone Numbers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Generate Phone Numbers (1212 Views)

Pls How Do I Generate Unlock Code For My Modem / How Do I Generate Traffic To My Google Parked Domain? / Get Western Union Soft Ware To Track,generate Mtcn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by tunrexdj(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2008
hello guys,
i will like to know if i can get some one who will put me through how to generate phone numbers
i want to be sending bulk sms for shops and stores but i need to know how to generate these phone numbers.
my email address is funwitchima@yahoo.com.hope to hear from anyone who will like to help me on this.
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by tobidaflava(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2008
tunrex.dj:

hello guys,
i will like to know if i can get some one who will put me through how to generate phone numbers
i want to be sending bulk sms for shops and stores but i need to know how to generate these phone numbers.
my email address is funwitchima@yahoo.com.hope to hear from anyone who will like to help me on this.
Go get a generator, dumber grin
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by mmonwuba(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2008
you can either buy a honda generator or a suzuki gen, grin
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2008
tunrex.dj:

hello guys,

guy, you way no pure
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by whyite(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2008
It's very easy, just log in to www.finesecsms.com and register,recharge start sending sms to any mobile phone world wide.
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by oineoma(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
Why are you guys so mean to him, If you are not smart enuf to help just say so,
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by oineoma(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
Why are you guys so mean to him, If you are not smart enuf to help just say so,
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by uzoo: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
this is just too sad, kettle calling pot black, (dumber, generator, bla bla bla)

i just think that some people should know when to open thier mouth to talk ,if
you have nothing good to put down you keep your fingers to yourself, than wasting our time.

(oineoma) try contacting these guys they may be of help in getting you some numbers or database for the areas you want. they have thier office on bode thomas surulere.
www.mobilesignature.com
i'm not sure if its .com or .net . goodluck
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by tunscolo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
Some people in this community should be working in a pig house to be feeding the pigs and share meals with them. Their mout are like that of the pigs. they just talk anyhow.

Infact, Im fed up.
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by henry007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2008
and i thot i was mean cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by niya(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2008
Kai na wao, una no go kill me for nairaland!
Re: How Can I Generate Phone Numbers by sbucareer(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2008

You people are hilarious! ROTFLMAO grin exclude me from their criticism

(1) (Reply)

Help! Whats Wrong With My Laptop? / Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} / |-iwp Care Centre By Justfree-|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.