Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,373 members, 7,971,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. (1843 Views)

Is It True Dat Men Wth Flat Ass Hav A Big Di*ck / Why Do Ladies Prefer Lies To Truth? / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by asquare2: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2008
Hi is it true dat ladies prefer lies 2 truth,base on my expirence,i think dey like lies,some of dem won't accept u 4 who u are but 4 what u are.so when u lie 2 them dey tend 2 belive u,but when dey find out it's another case.i don't know if this's just me or maybe someone out there shares d same view.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by choco4life(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2008
i concur.
Most ladies love it when you lie to them.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by woodboi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2008
i will say yes, because you have to be all she dream of or you loose her.true love is hard to find.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by woodboi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2008
i will say yes, because you have to be all she dream of or you loose her.true love is hard to find.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Usiola(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2008
Yes, they prefer the lies. It's so perfect to them.
That is why everyman with a beautiful young woman to call is own is a professional liar.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by almondjoy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2008
a square:

Hi is it true that ladies prefer lies 2 truth,base on my expirence,[b]i think dey like lies,[/b]some of them won't accept u 4 who u are but 4 what u are.so when u lie 2 them dey tend 2 believe u,but when dey find out it's another case.i don't know if this's just me or maybe someone out there shares d same view.

No I don't think so.  Just blame it on poor communication and comprehension skills.  Guys do not feel comfortable telling the truth because the feel ladies would be hurt, some guys just never learned to tell the truth from their upbringng, being generational emotional 419ners.  Ladies never accept the truth even when it stares them in the face, they have a hard time letting go.  Pitiful! If youare a liar, you can only attract liars and people who love to listen to lies! kiss

All you need to do is read the threads on Nairaland and you will understand the nature of this curse.  A viscious cycle if a may add.  This is what makes gettin' married in times like these difficult.

Just blame it on poor communication patterns, low self esteem and lack of psychological independence(mental slavery)!
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Encomium(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2008
Yes its true but not all the women prefer telling lies to truth. Some are fond of that which has made the opposite sex to term them as liars.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by woodboi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2008
i feel you almondjoy but na wetin man go do
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by almondjoy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2008
woodboi:

i feel you almondjoy but na wetin man go do

Stick with people who are like you and confine the rest to the "recycle" bin of life.  I do not make friends who do not think the way I do.  Less stress for me.  After 5 minutes of interacting with someone, I definitely know where to place them.

So you can only put up with people who are like you.  I frankly have no time for that! kiss If you believe in garbage, you will attract garbage.  Set your standards and stick to them.  Never make exceptions. If you have intergrity issues, you will attract people with intergrity issues. Period!

I do not need a man to open his mouth and tell me how he feels about me.  His actions will let me know and whatever it is, I usually make it much easier for him and myself--with one word,. . . . . . BYE!!!
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by woodboi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2008
mrs perfect thank you, you are only getting me wrong ok and stop jumping of the gun
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by almondjoy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
woodboi:

mrs perfect thank you, you are only getting me wrong ok and stop jumping of the gun

That is okay. We do not have to agree. To each his or her own--Mr Novice! kiss
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2008
a square:

Hi is it true that ladies prefer lies 2 truth,base on my expirence,i think dey like lies,some of them won't accept u 4 who u are but 4 what u are.so when u lie 2 them dey tend 2 believe u,but when dey find out it's another case.i[b] don't know if this's just me [/b] or maybe someone out there shares d same view.

Never heard of that!!!!

Its probably juist u. lipsrsealed
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2008
@topic, It is not true. Tell me truth, I can handle it, I'm not baby.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by iice(f): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
Yeah some girls prefer the lies, others prefer the truth. . .
Don't like lies myself
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by RDynamite(f): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2008
So funny how all the guys are saying one thing and the ladies another.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
@almondjoy
you woud n't understand you are talking base on your USA mentality if actually u 're there,
this is for african girls ok,
beside you are over perfect.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by TheSly: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2008
almondjoy

No I don't think so. Just blame it on poor communication and comprehension skills. Guys do not feel comfortable telling the truth[b] because the feel ladies would be hurt.[/b]
Not because they feel that the ladies would be hurt!. . .most ladies would simply walk away if they realized that you're a lowkie rider type of Guy. .

Need i remind u that u recently made a statement on another thread which goes by. . . ''No money, No love'' undecided
You think that all those cute ladies are made for them rich guys alone? u want those hapless brothers to go & commit suicide after their babes have been snatched from them? undecided (na who no like better thing? cheesy)

Well to them guys out there. .
Keep lieing una hear? but know where the boundary ends and where to draw the line. . cool

''Though a lie be swift, But the truth will eventually overtakes it'' (someday, sumwhere, sumhow) wink
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by uspry1(f): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2008
iice:

Yeah some girls prefer the lies, others prefer the truth. . .
Don't like lies myself

@poster
I agree with her, iice. This is not true that most ladies prefer lies instead of truth. I personally do not like telling lies. I believe in famous quote "HONEST IS THE BEST POLICY" the way I was raised to be taught.

In my opinion, you, the poster, must be attract to those girls who are born to be liars to you. Wrong type of girls you choose.  WHAT WRONG WITH MATURED WOMAN instead of young immature girls?  angry
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2008
Lies/images attracts ladies

That is jus d blatant truth

Images,cars,attractive things,Stuffs like that. Its natural so no need 2 run away from it.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Busta(f): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2008
Honestly,

[size=14pt]what is it with guys on Nairaland "and" GENERALIZATION?[/size]

it is so easy for y'all to come in here and make up stories bout women in your life and then u result to saying that all women are like that. It is sooooo common with u guys on Nairaland.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by efuah(f): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2008
some ladies do, others don't!

But y shd u lie when u know the truth will crop up oneday? In the first place, a guy approaches a lady not wt his real self. . . but some image lyk tommy said. Why shd u tell a lady u're toasting for the first tym that u have this n that, u're this n that whn u dnt? why? abi bcus u want to pls?

@Busta . . . say that again baby, it seems nairaland guys are the unlucky ones wt ladies grin undecided
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by jkpretty(f): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2008
Just like we have it in men like wise women tongue

But the truth is, if its in u to lie. It always comes rolling.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by PLC: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2008
I'm seriously searching for them. cheesy I will bomb them tire hence they cannot post anything without insult.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by TheSly: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2008

Lies/images attracts ladies

That is jus d blatant truth

Images,cars,attractive things,Stuffs like that. Its natural so no need 2 run away from it.
God bless u ma G!! cool

Lets just say. .93% of them ladies are attracted to what you have stated above while just 7% are the faithful & the truthful ''Take me as i am '' type. . cool
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Busta(f): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
7% is still something. . . not the whole 100%

common naw. . .
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2008
Busta
from d Poster's view i dont see generalisation,and i must tell u 9ja grls in nigeria may act a lil differently from those dat were born n bred outside(not like i know if u wer born ere).
Mayb if u quote d generalized post i may feel youhow u dey?
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
SLY

U dnt fully comprehend me
I aint talkin about d fake girls,My point is that its normal 4 a girl to get carried away by cute things,Its natural(i wish i had medical facts 2 back it up)
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by efuah(f): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
tommyex:

Busta
from d Poster's view i don't see generalisation,and i must tell u Nigeria grls in nigeria may act a little differently from those that were born n bred outside(not like i know if u wer born ere).
Mayb if u quote d generalized post i may feel you[sub][b]how u dey?[/[/b]sub]
tom tom lipsrsealed
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Busta(f): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
tommyex:

Busta
from d Poster's view i don't see generalisation,and i must tell u Nigeria grls in nigeria may act a little differently from those that were born n bred outside(not like i know if u wer born ere).
Mayb if u quote d generalized post i may feel youhow u dey?

That is still generalizing from a different point of view. I mean u don’t know all the girls in Nigeria, how much more to know that all the Nigerian girls like lies. I really think that is wrong. U can say “most” girls or “a lot” of girls but definitely not all girls.

Could be better, suffered a severe flu over the weekend . . . still got scratchy throat and coughs tho. How u been?
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Busta(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2008
tommyex:

SLY

You dnt fully comprehend me
I aint talkin about d fake girls,My point is that its normal 4 a girl to get carried away by cute things,Its natural(i wish i had medical facts 2 back it up)

maybe all the girls u know are like that but i'll still say this . . .not all girls are like that
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by holythug(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
i dnt even care wat dey want all i need is all i want
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by efuah(f): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2008
wicked dude!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think? / What Will U Say If U Are A Girl / Does It Hurt More Or Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.