Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,705 members, 7,889,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. (1817 Views)

Is It True Dat Men Wth Flat Ass Hav A Big Di*ck / Why Do Ladies Prefer Lies To Truth? / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2008
Ok oooooooo
If u say so,I ll jus pretend to agree,but i will say 1% of grls r diff,I was in school and i am social.I know how to understand people and I know that 99% of grls r jus like that,But i aint saying its bad its jus natural and thats what even make them 'chics'
Jus like Guys love money too,Who tell u say i no know all d grls 4 Nigeria b t w?

ehyah,sorry,u type like u really good,I can see u frm ere wink,complete your dose if u takin medicine
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by TheSly: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2008

SLY
You dnt fully comprehend me
I aint talkin about d fake girls,My point is that its normal 4 a girl to get carried away by cute things,Its natural(i wish i had medical facts 2 back it up)

We are still on the same track but you're just generalizing. . . cool
That was why i said . . .93% of them ladies love to be lied to. . but not all!

Is it possible to use cars, jeweleries et all attractive things uv mentioned above to attract a girl like George Bush's daughter. . ? or betterstill Iyabo obasanjo?
so u see. . .Not all but most. . . especially those yanga yanga uk/yankee wannabes typa girls. .
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2008
With them Bush daughter they still get attracted to stuff lyk that
Like a new model comes out this morning n u the 1st 2 get it for her,she go trip now abi?
There has 2 be some material thing 'most girls will trip for'.99% I don gree for u n Busta oo,Generals
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by woodboi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ almondjoy
i am glad that i am not the only one that says you are trying to be perfect,anyway white flag no need for the names.

and for the other guys thumb up
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by TheSly: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2008

With them Bush daughter they still get attracted to stuff like that

No. . why would she be attracted to material things when she can simply walk into the store and get whatever she needs.
Forget about bush et all. . Some ladies would never date u because of ur flashy things & ur flossy attitude simply because they are very ok and are well brought up. . .but most ladies would.Im not disputing that. . . cool
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2008
well talking about well brought up, u gat a point,but I still insist their eyes go 4 flashy things i dont mean u catch them with stuffs lyk dat,Thats what i actually said.

talkin about rich grls,i have seen very very rich grls that will die 2 get an aristo,The mentality is that if ur dad is rich dont mean you have all that money,but with an aristo,you can ask easily and get
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by TheSly: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2008

talkin about rich grls,i have seen very very rich grls that will die 2 get an aristo,The mentality is that if your dad is rich don't mean you have all that money,but with an aristo,you can ask easily and get

yap right. . . lots of them. . regardless of their parent status. .
Bwoi i don see plenty plenty things for this life. . . grhhh!!! sad
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
e.g
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by creamdream: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2008
yes
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by Fostercat(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2008
I am suprise u r asking this question.they call parties for lies told to them.that why we call them fish brain grin tongue
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by tommyex(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
r u a sexist,dude?easy oo
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by almondjoy(f): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
woodboi:

@ almondjoy
i am glad that i am not the only one that says you are trying to be perfect,anyway white flag no need for the names.

and for the other guys thumb up

Whatever you think or write dude or Bude! You are of no consequence to me! kiss Just try and make some sense when you use your unwashed fingers to post stuff here! kiss
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by almondjoy(f): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2008

®~^Sly^~®
Baghdad, Iraq

Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth.
« #16 on: Yesterday at 04:09:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
almondjoy

No I don't think so.  Just blame it on poor communication and comprehension skills.  Guys do not feel comfortable telling the truth because the feel ladies would be hurt.

Not because they feel that the ladies would be hurt!. . .most ladies would simply walk away if they realized that you're a lowkie rider type of Guy. .

Need i remind u that u recently made a statement on another thread which goes by. . .  ''No money, No love''

You think that all those cute ladies are made for them rich guys alone? u want those hapless brothers to go & commit suicide after their babes have been snatched from them?  (na who no like better thing? )

Well to them guys out there. .
Keep lieing una hear? but know where the boundary ends and where to draw the line. . 

''Though a lie be swift, But the truth will eventually overtakes it''   (someday, sumwhere, sumhow) 

No comment!
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by woodboi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ almondjoy
i can tell you really want to take on me, well i can't take on you if i need to take on someone i will go for someone of my seize.i feel it make sense.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by almondjoy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2008
woodboi:

@ almondjoy
i can tell you really want to take on me, well i can't take on you if i need to take on someone i will go for someone of my seize.i feel it make sense.

Please stop typing my name. You are not qualified to receive any attention from me I beg.  Going through your miserable responses on Nairaland, I am tempted to shoot myself for even looking in your direction.  Please, for the last time DO NOT TYPE MA SCREEN NAME.  Seek your level abeg! angry
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by woodboi(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
you don turn am to fight o, and i don't know how to fight.i am a peace loving guy.let just keep the white flag high ok.i am only sharing the tales of life and not me.
Re: Is True Dat Women Prefer Lies 2 Truth. by choco4life(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2008
Lies is the icing on the cake they blow the ladies off their feet. More power to the elbows of the guys.
To those liars, keep doing ur thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dumps Partner Live On Tv: / Guys, Can You Fight A Guy Because Of A Woman? / He Must Attend A Celestial Church If He Want Their Daughter (RCCG Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.