Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37394 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by harlos: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yoruba movies ehn...

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
eriegua83: [color=#990000][/color]Joblessness bad oh!4 more than 2 hrs u dey exhibit ur uselessness.U need a LIFE my guy, don't be a waste pipe 2 ur generation.

Look, I dont know what I have said against you to warrant this your outburst against me. Maybe you are frustrated and wants to vent it on me, but hey, look elsewhere. It doesnt concern your low life how long I stay on the internet or on a thread. Does it? Likes of you are out of a broken home where morals are not thought. I havent said anything aginst you, but if you attack me further, I will unleash all that is in my arsenal on you smelly mouth, drooling mfu.cker. Go and lay next to your Mum and tell her to give you some head. Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idi-Amin:
Before nko? No, he will still be alive! LOL

I don die!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by amtalkin(f): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
A king having Just one child a girl for ∂α† matter
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by orepe: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
J12: Flash back in nollywood:
Somebody will flashback to 20 years in nollywood, in the flashback, he will flashback again to another 10 years. Also, in nollywood, you can flashback to another persons flashback.

That na naija "Inception" smiley

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by amecsuleman(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nigerian movies does an actor look the same in a drama spaning upto a 100yrs with just some sprinkling of gray hairs.

in yoruba movies a mad man is employed to play the advert jingles.

In a shongo movie depicting events that supposedly happened several centuries before the birth of christ you will yet see Obasanjo PDP presidential campagn posters with some genetically modified chikens aka english fowls or hear their crowing in the background.

Its in nigeria only that young men and women pay their hard earned money for the purchase of a movie written by prmary school dropouts in an alaba intl market shop whithin 30 munites and produced the next day.

Its only in nigeria does people pride themselves as movie stars in dramas with color backgrounds that looks as though they were shot with mobile phone cameras.

Only in nigerian movies does actors cry more than speaking sensibly and male actors fight like women.

A woman in labor gives birth to child that looks 2yrs old.

Only nigeria movies can play without any inherent object lesson except the display of wide spread belief in superstition aka miracles and witchcrafts.

Nigeria is the only country where the reason young girls watch local movies is simply to learn how to roll their eyes and play snub when they want to abuse their boyfriends or anyother elderly person.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by gozyluv202: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dis is mostly applicable 2 ladies.they will be so expensively dressed while cooking in d kitchen,so fake
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by eriegua83: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Empty vessels make d loudest noise. U re just ranting, u can bark but certainly can't bite anyone. I am just teaching u civilization u certainly lack that pls thank me. If u don't ve reasonable thing to say u shut ur toilet. Grow up kid, u gave u free megabytes, go thru d thread nd u will know u re an undeniable idiot. U shouldn't be more than 6yrs, its past ur bed time.
head_to_to:

Look, I dont know what I have said against you to warrant this your outburst against me. Maybe you are frustrated and wants to vent it on me, but hey, look elsewhere. It doesnt concern your low life how long I stay on the internet or on a thread. Does it? Likes of you are out of a broken home where morals are not thought. I havent said anything aginst you, but if you attack me further, I will unleash all that is in my arsenal on you smelly mouth, drooling mfu.cker.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
eriegua83: Empty vessels make d loudest noise. U re just ranting, u can bark but certainly can't bite anyone. I am just teaching u civilization u certainly lack that pls thank me. If u don't ve reasonable thing to say u shut ur toilet. Grow up kid, u gave u free megabytes, go thru d thread nd u will know u re an undeniable idiot. U shouldn't be more than 6yrs, its past ur bed time.

Has your mother given you head as ascribed? You must be on orgas.m by now. Mother f.ucker. Let her open her legs wide while you give her head in return. She must be delectable.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by oluwajenyo(f): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nigerian movie will somebody come down 2 lagos 4rm d village without any relatives in lagos,nd within d twinkle of an eye,there's a benefactor waiting 4 him

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Oluwalala(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
A ghost chasing som1 on bear foot, or a ghost hitching a ride to its destination
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Oluwalala: A ghost chasing som1 on bear foot, or a ghost hitching a ride to its destination

You obviously havent watched the Michael Myers Halloween Movie series.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by harlos: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
In Nigerian movie when someone runs mad the next thing u will see him/her singing and many children backing the song and dancing joyously after him/her
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by eriegua83: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
U just prooved urself as d BASTARD of a PROSTITUTE. Cheap one, d one dat does t*t* thank u .
head_to_to:

Has your mother given you head as ascribed? You must be on orgas.m by now. Mother f.ucker. Let her open her legs wide while you give her head in return. She must be delectable.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
eriegua83: U just prooved urself as d BASTARD of a PROSTITUTE. Cheap one, d one dat does t*t* thank u .

You done giving head to her? good boy. thats d way of moda fokers like yah.

Pass her to me, let me raise her legs in the air for just 6 hours.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Had a good laugh.....still at it
Perfect day for that
Perfect way to start my busy week
Thanks guys kiss

@ Head_to_to, stop taking life too seriously honey, nobody gets out of it alive smiley
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by bigmo1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

I am not backing up anything, just trying to see the genuineness of the comments people make.
Are you sure you are not a nollywood actor trying defend your colleagues.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by amecsuleman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nigerian movies does an actor look the same in a drama spaning upto a 100yrs with just some sprinkling of gray hairs.

in yoruba movies a mad man is employed to play the advert jingles.

In a shongo movie depicting events that supposedly happened several centuries before the birth of christ you will yet see Obasanjo PDP presidential campagn posters with some genetically modified chikens aka english fowls or hear their crowing in the background.

Its in nigeria only that young men and women pay their hard earned money for the purchase of a movie written by prmary school dropouts in an alaba intl market shop whithin 30 munites and produced the next day.

Its only in nigeria does people pride themselves as movie stars in dramas with color backgrounds that looks as though they were shot with mobile phone cameras.

Only in nigerian movies does actors cry more than speaking sensibly and male actors fight like women.

A woman in labor gives birth to child that looks 2yrs old.

Only nigeria movies can play without any inherent object lesson except the display of wide spread belief in superstition aka miracles and witchcrafts.

Nigeria is the only country where the reason young girls watch local movies is simply to learn how to roll their eyes and play snub when they want to abuse their boyfriends or anyother elderly person.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
anitank: Had a good laugh.....still at it
Perfect day for that
Perfect way to start my busy week
Thanks guys kiss

@ Head_to_to, stop taking life too seriously honey, nobody gets out of it alive smiley

I probably had more laugh than you. Let me live my life the way I love it. I think its me who should give you that advice.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Adurangba(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

You done giving head to her? good boy. thats d way of moda fokers like yah.

Pass her to me, let me raise her legs in the air for just 6 hours.

WOW. This one hot o. Head to to, mercy the guy na.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mynameisjade: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
1.A ghost making phonecalls*....everywhere u go I guess. lipsrsealed
2.A dead body attains the medical state of "Rigor mortis"within seconds lipsrsealed
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by prettyrich(f): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nollywood that the wicked will confess their evil deed and nemesis will catch up with them instantly.

only in nollywood that a person will cough severally before they die.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Sike(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
nellaluv: A yoruba home video a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible shocked shocked tongue
Maybe he's got 3 lives.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mydi(f): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
Had a good laugh readin tru all dese. But let be frank and sincere, some are really good e.g The figurine. I couldn't detect a flaw
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Symphony007: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

No no, they must show a boat because people who arrive all arrive or depart on boats.
why can't they show the person boarding or departing the plane? American films even show inside the plane. Plonker!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nollywood d father dies in d hospital afta d gurl has had sex wif d village chief 2 get money 4 d bills...

Dey cough three times b4 dey die

Emeka ike wil surely marry an only child
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by vascey(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in a Nollywood movie would they play an entire Celine Dion album as soundtrack.

Big ups to them though. They found a way to survive in a difficult terrain.

With the slight improvement in the economy and emergence of the middle class, they will definitely improve.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by denitro(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
anitank: Its only in Nigerian movies that...
4) A ghost looks left and right before crossing the road
Add your own observations
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Symphony007: why can't they show the person boarding or departing the plane? American films even show inside the plane. Plonker!
Lmnsfao!! Which one is Plonker again? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) / Adaora Onyechere Resigns From AIT. To Contest For Imo House Of Assembly / Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.