Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

Would You Study The Same Course Again? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Study The Same Course Again? (13485 Views)

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Nigerian Students Generally Study The Wrong Majors At Undergrad Level / Will You Study The Same Course As Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Study The Same Course Again? by sholay2011(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
This issue came up in my school while chatting with some of my friends. Someone raised the question that if you were opportuned to come back to this world again and you found yourself about to enter for a course in the University, would you still study the same course you studied in your past life (which is now)?

As for me, I would say YES! Though, I was ignorant then before I came into the University and had always wanted to be a doctor, but I'm happy with my course of study because of its technicality.

If I came back to this world again, and found myself in Nigeria, and about to enter Obafemi Awolowo University again, I would study Agricultural Economics. I have no regrets.

What about you?

7 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by k2039: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes, but a different university.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by superior1: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes. Same course, same Unilorin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by trojanjeremy: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
k2039: Yes, but a different university.
you r a student of Unilorin o guess! As for me o its either elect/elect or unilorin, definitely not the two *lailai
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by smakati(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes......microbiology all the way......but in a different country

3 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by sholay2011(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
OMG! My thread made FP for the 2nd time this year!

Please, dnt ask me how it affects the price of garri? Lol
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
I will study medicine and surgery again, again and again, over again. Ask me the reason, i dont want to study unemployment courses, but in developed country i will study any science course.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by empron(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
will study Medicine instead of Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by greenoak: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes definately English language bt in a private uni like convenant or outside Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Mexyz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nope,wl prefer political science,Dad influenced ma current course. Am doing gr8 sha.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Sijo01(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Noooooooo way. angry
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by wildchild1: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yeah,computer science but in a different university
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Seeeeeeee: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
petroleum engineering again till death do me part whatelse will i study in Nigeria? what does the economy depend on?

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by k2039: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
trojanjeremy: you r a student of Unilorin o guess! As for me o its either elect/elect or unilorin, definitely not the two *lailai
You incredibly guessed wrong.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by heed101(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
I would learn hand work

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by DANILSA(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
WONT REPEAT MY COURSE angry sad ZOOLOGY OR ANIMAL SCIENCE ALL THE WAY WITHOUT SHOES cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes oh.geology again and again and again.i fell in love with d study of d earth wen i was a kid so i cant see myself doing anything else.i do have a soft spot for psyhcology sha cus i love to understand why pple do what they do

2 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by dabrake(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes. Mathematics/statistics/computer science but in another institution

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Jarus(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Economics. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by solgee(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
yes, but in a different University and a different Country!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Dozieson(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
will study elect/elect instead of evil engineering. though i am into telco and its so interesting

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Walexsammy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Still computer engineering definitely, buh different skul

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Tolexander: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ehn!
Pharmacy in OAU again?
Emi?
Olorun maje!
Ori iya mi ko!
Eleda baba mi ko!
If na enemy wish, e no go prosper!

14 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by metti(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
No way! I won't study engineering again except if I am not in this country again. Nigeria don't value technology, that is why lots of engineers and technologist are un employed. I will rather study medcine or piloting. Else I will be footballer! grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by mamaafrik(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes mech. Engr,but'll love it around russia or canada.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Fgn44: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes i love marketing so much
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Karleb(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes of course, and it's medicine again and again and again and again. Although am still an aspirant.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by metti(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
tongue tongue
Seeeeeeee: petroleum engineering again till death do me part whatelse will i study in Nigeria? what does the economy depend on?
Don't worry the oil go soon dry!

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by IYANGBALI: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes mass fornication over and over again

2 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by siddiq202(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Computer Engineering....yes, yes and YES! But not in the same school
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
sholay2011: OMG! My thread makes FP for the 2nd time this year!

Please, dnt ask me how it affects the price of garri? Lol
pls remove that word makes and replace it with made,sorry you hear? grin
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by mascot87(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Why not, same mining engineering from d same university. No regrets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sorry State of Education in Nigeria / Apply For Scholarships Overseas 2016/2017 / Total Ban Of Bullying In Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.