Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441417 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dnt knw what to say again unilorin na fake
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by donbanj(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
[b][/b] i called a 200level student in d sch nd he said the merit admission had bin on since last wk, though i've not confirmed any1 dat has gaind admission. Pls is dere any genuine info concernin dis info cos i'm gettin confused.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
mystolad: Imagine!

@crowther15,u reason like dust. Ur post is a function of ur mental state. U wanna transfer aggression to us like a student that just faced unilorin's panel. Y wl u address ur fellow aspirants as non-dreamer? As for the way you addressed the stallites..hmmm ( ur demand wl soon b directly proportional to the supply)...who cares if you make it to unilorin. (Even if u made it, ur aggression is a subset of face tanke cos d securities,bus drivers,lecturers,cadet and fellow students will are to be waiting to provoke n frustrate you.I hope u won't b aggressive den). Learn to fight and still accommodate,tackle and smile,injure and plead.

Stallites and ur so called 'non-dreamers' will soon rule this thread cos dia experienced will be summoned.pray ur ego won't ruin u.
If u dnt understand the post why cant u leave it and blow off? Once again ur post contain redundant trashes which is bad 4 view. Non-dreamer: those that are yet 2 have O'level talkless of writing jamb, I dnt mention my fellow aspirant. Did u think admission is by wisdom or connection rather than Grace of Almighty God? We shall meet there
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by happykidArotiba(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
pls wen is unilorin's postume date??..i applied
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: pls wen is unilorin's postume date??..i applied
D day u have ur 37th teeth
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Some of u are not serious at all. U are hearing dat some peeps have bin admitted and u can't go to d school to find out. The HOD of History told me this week yesterday. Perhaps, tomorow. .
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good afternoon my bombastic,sacrafolistic friends{borrowed al hassan grammer tho}.wetin dey ground.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: pls wen is unilorin's postume date??..i applied
like seriously re u really asking this question? Have u been unconscious for the past 2 months
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayodejijf(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
To all aspirant.... i wl urge u 2 disregard any info claimng dat we hv release d first list. Though u may c admission status link on d portal it doesnt mean d list is out cz our technical dept. hv thr role 2 play in d adm process i.e by creatn stress free link 2 enable our candidate access it...
....now they ar waitn 4d final wistle to start profilin each cand.
Stay tune! as d update wl soon b releas on d schl site. Wishn u all d best!

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
ayodejijf: To all aspirant.... i wl urge u 2 disregard any info claimng dat we hv release d first list. Though u may c admission status link on d portal it doesnt mean d list is out cz our technical dept. hv thr role 2 play in d adm process i.e by creatn stress free link 2 enable our candidate access it...
....now they ar waitn 4d final wistle to start profilin each cand.
Stay tune! as d update wl soon b releas on d schl site. Wishn u all d best!
And dis is 4rm?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
OmoUSH: Some of u are not serious at all. U are hearing dat some peeps have bin admitted and u can't go to d school to find out. The HOD of History told me this week yesterday. Perhaps, tomorow. .

Wats d name of d HOD
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
lavendie: like seriously re u really asking this question? Have u been unconscious for the past 2 months
He Actually Just Resurrected!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Enuf is Enuf for what have bin seein with my eyes 2day. Am a native of kwara state buh one thing about our culture is that we tend 2 give out something base on religious belief and where u come from. Cant believe what am hearing that Emir too has his own candidate, chai may God help unilorin with their prefential treatment among indegene. That scene can neva happen in UI just dnt knw what 2 say.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sanandreas10(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Soo.when wiill they actually release the first batch,because i hrd frm a frd that they will resumed on 23 september...will that not hemper us..
pls...?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dygeasy: He Actually Just Resurrected!!
the guy has serious issues
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

Wats d name of d HOB
This will convince u all that i am not a liar. Am only eating my dick. The name of the HOD is Dr. ADEBAYO. Satisfied

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
his sustained commitment to upgrading the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) facilities at the University of Ilorin, the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. AbdulGaniyu Ambali, has stretched his hand of fellowship to US ICT giant, Cybersoft Technology Inc.
Receiving a delegate from the Maryland, US-based company in his office last Monday (September 2, 2013), Prof. Ambali, who was represented by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Management Services), Prof. Y. M. Fakunle, thanked the team for coming to contribute their ICT knowledge to the development of the University.
Prof. Ambali noted that ICT is no longer new but making it functional and user-friendly is still a challenge for developing countries.
The Vice-Chancellor restated his commitment to the relationship between the University and the Cybersoft group, explaining that having seen the company's capabilities in the USA, he thought it wise to invite its executives to visit the University to help in the area of ICT and interact with the University's ICT staff.
The Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of Cybersoft Technology Inc., Mr. Bunmi Ogunlade, in his response, noted that ICT challenges are not peculiar to the University of Ilorin as most universities in the country are facing similar challenges.
Mr. Ogunlade said that the group was in Ilorin to critically evaluate the ICT situation in the University and provide solutions that would enhance teaching, research and community development.
Later at a stakeholder's forum where the team from the Cybersoft group interacted with the ICT staff of the University, the Director, Centre for International Education (CIE), Prof. Olugbenga Mokuolu, explained that the University began interaction with the USA based ICT group about nine months ago.
He disclosed that a team from the University led by the Vice-Chancellor met with Cybersoft\s executives in the USA to witness their technological solutions.
Prof. Mokuolu said that the forum has been organised in collaboration with Computer Science and Information Technology (COMSIT) Directorate to afford the Cybersoft team the opportunity of sharing their experience in ICT operations with the University.
Also speaking at the stakeholders' forum, the President of Cybersoft Technology Inc., Mr. Ayodele Opadina, assured the University that the ICT Company would help the University to maximize its current available bandwidth utilisation and put in place a robust network design support system.
Mr. Opadina disclosed that intrusion detection and prevention system would be put in place while virtualisation and cloud computing system would also be installed.
According to the President, bandwidth management, account provisioning and centralized access control are some of the features to be integrated into the University's network system.
Mr. Opadina pointed out that Cybersoft would work with the University engineers to better serve the University community, adding that a high availability portal that can handle about 100, 000 concurrent users would be put in place while a security policy would also be developed for the network.
Disclosing that his firm would conduct regular training for the University IT staff, Mr. Opadina commended the University of Ilorin for its Bandwidth Capacity and level of ICT deployment.

Could dis be d tin delayin d admission list?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: 2013/2014 Pre-Admission Screening
Exercise
INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
The Kwara State Polytechnic invites all
candidates who have applied for admission
into the Institution to register for the
screening exercise through the following link:
www.kwarapoly.edu.ng
PAYMENT MODE
The sum of N3,500.00 (exclusive of Bank
Charges) is to be paid for the screening
exercise through the use of Verve ATM or
Naira Master card online.
Applicants should note the following:
a. They should come along with:
i. JAMB online Result Slip for the 2013 UTME
(JAMB Applicants)
ii. A copy of Application Form for Pre-ND, ND
Part-Time, HND Full-Time and Part-Time
applicants
iii. Schedule Slip after making the online
payment and registration
b. JAMB candidates will use their JAMB
Registration Numbers for the Screening, while
the others will use their FORM NUMBERS i.e
the number on the Application Form.
N.B
a. Any candidate found to have edited the
JAMB Score will automatically be disqualified
b. Candidates with indecent dressing will be
disallowed from taking part in the screening
exercise.
c. Candidates involved in impersonation will be
handed over to the Police
d. Candidates should come only on the day and
time allotted to them.
e. No Handsets, writing materials, or Hand-
bags will be allowed into the Halls or premises
of the examinations.
Continue your registration with the link below:
https://kwarapoly.waeup.org
bro,,any idea abt offa poly?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
crowther15: Enuf is Enuf for what have bin seein with my eyes 2day. Am a native of kwara state buh one thing about our culture is that we tend 2 give out something base on religious belief and where u come from. Cant believe what am hearing that Emir too has his own candidate, chai may God help unilorin with their prefential treatment among indegene. That scene can neva happen in UI just dnt knw what 2 say.

Even d governor has his own candidate. Emirate rules Ilorin. D current V.C (Ambali) belong 2 d rulin class. He's 4rm ilorin west, same local govt wit emir of ilorin.

Wen unilorin still make use of pdf admission list. All u will c is Abdul... Abdul... Abdul... Floodin d list and if u check their local govt, u will c dat dey are 4rm jst 4 local govt... Ilorin west + Ilorin south + Ilorin east + Asa = Ilorin emirate. So dnt b amazed
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
crowther15: If u dnt understand the post why cant u leave it and blow off? Once again ur post contain redundant trashes which is bad 4 view. Non-dreamer: those that are yet 2 have O'level talkless of writing jamb, I dnt mention my fellow aspirant. Did u think admission is by wisdom or connection rather than Grace of Almighty God? We shall meet there

" WHO CARES IF YOU MAKE IT TO UNILORIN "
crowther15: Non-dreamer: those that are yet 2 have O'level talkless of writing jamb
grin
As used,it means applicants...

crowther15: It was quite surprised seing both stalite and some non-dreamer of going 2 skul posting trashes every where in order to attract people attention 2 give comment.

Aside stallites and applicants (freshers),kindly indicate d category you were referring to other than d mentioned?....

*u stink
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
guys listen to this fascinating story while i was at campus to submit my details i met two guy one had 76 and the other had 72 i now ask them why do they need conection for and they said last year they score higher than this but no admission ,its quite unfortunate that in kwasu and uniport where i was admited this year their cut off is 40 why is unilorin eferent and indeed my score is 44 i was admited withouth any stres or conection

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by horlawaleh001(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tajudeen40: guys listen to this fascinating story while i was at campus to submit my details i met two guy one had 76 and the other had 72 i now ask them why do they need conection for and they said last year they score higher than this but no admission ,its quite unfortunate that in kwasu and uniport where i was admited this year their cut off is 40 why is unilorin eferent and indeed my score is 44 i was admited withouth any stres or conection
whats fascinating in dis story? SMH.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

Wats d name of d HOD
his name is dr Adebayo HOD of history and international relations
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

Even d governor has his own candidate. Emirate rules Ilorin. D current V.C (Ambali) belong 2 d rulin class. He's 4rm ilorin west, same local govt wit emir of ilorin.

Wen unilorin still make use of pdf admission list. All u will c is Abdul... Abdul... Abdul... Floodin d list and if u check their local govt, u will c dat dey are 4rm jst 4 local govt... Ilorin west + Ilorin south + Ilorin east + Asa = Ilorin emirate. So dnt b amazed
May God help us oo, chai!!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
mystolad:

" WHO CARES IF YOU MAKE IT TO UNILORIN "

grin
As used,it means applicants...

Aside stallites and applicants (freshers),kindly indicate d category you were referring to other than d mentioned?....

*u stink
No responce for non-challant story
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by happykidArotiba(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
pls i had 182 in jamb and had 20percent in post jamb...wats my chance in d merit list?? lol
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by victormini(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: pls i had 182 in jamb and had 20percent in post jamb...wats my chance in d merit list?? lol

Why don't u move to the joke section? Moreover, this is not funny.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: his name is dr Adebayo HOD of history and international relations

Its History and International Studies.

Buy me food at buka wen u eventually made it 2 d perm site
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by LtCZAR: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
crowther15: May God help us oo, chai!!!!
You need Admission to this school contact me on 08135351542 (Mr JOHN)
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Just confirmed now from the prof of Chemistry. Tomorow. But due to paradventures, it might be later than tomorrow. But all winthin this week. Some of u must smile. Don't worry, be happy! Everything is going to be alright wiv our lives.
*IN USHER RAYMOND'S VOICE** cos baby tonight(stressed this word), the dj got us falling in love again!

Now sing with me, qoouir, no no, quoir...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
LtCZAR:
You need Admission to this school contact me on 08135351542 (Mr JOHN)
Wher U̶̲̥̅̊ cum 4rm?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by olumidaie(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: pls i had 182 in jamb and had 20percent in post jamb...wats my chance in d merit list?? lol
shouldn't this dude be banned? He initially asked for the date of the post utme; now, he makes some stupid claim that he had this and that. Arrant nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.