Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441416 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

Even d governor has his own candidate. Emirate rules Ilorin. D current V.C (Ambali) belong 2 d rulin class. He's 4rm ilorin west, same local govt wit emir of ilorin.

Wen unilorin still make use of pdf admission list. All u will c is Abdul... Abdul... Abdul... Floodin d list and if u check their local govt, u will c dat dey are 4rm jst 4 local govt... Ilorin west + Ilorin south + Ilorin east + Asa = Ilorin emirate. So dnt b amazed
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by rkarang: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: pls i had 182 in jamb and had 20percent in post jamb...wats my chance in d merit list?? lol
You gotta be kidding dude!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
OmoUSH: Just confirmed now from the prof of Chemistry. Tomorow. But due to paradventures, it might be later than tomorrow. But all winthin this week. Some of u must smile. Don't worry, be happy! Everything is going to be alright wiv our lives.
*IN USHER RAYMOND'S VOICE** cos baby tonight(stressed this word), the dj got us falling in love again!

Now sing with me, qoouir, no no, quoir...
Omoush wan kill me wit lafta.....U̶̲̥̅̊ sha d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pick date lyk beans
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

Even d governor has his own candidate. Emirate rules Ilorin. D current V.C (Ambali) belong 2 d rulin class. He's 4rm ilorin west, same local govt wit emir of ilorin.

Wen unilorin still make use of pdf admission list. All u will c is Abdul... Abdul... Abdul... Floodin d list and if u check their local govt, u will c dat dey are 4rm jst 4 local govt... Ilorin west + Ilorin south + Ilorin east + Asa = Ilorin emirate. So dnt b amazed
Bro, you may be right buh permit me to add/support and oppose your post grin.
Quite sure non of us undastand d admssn procedure n policies....buh can argue to any length dat we r no longa in d era of abdul,abdul,abdul u mentioned earlier. Ayodeji,igiebor,ofure,rasidi,nneka,eghosa etc wil gain admssn b4 indigenes if dey've got gud connections (or on merit).
Its all about getting gud grades,following d right path(connection) and luck.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
mystolad:
Quite sure non of us undastand d admssn procedure n policies....buh can argue to any length dat we r no longa in d era of abdul,abdul,abdul u mentioned earlier. Ayodeji,igiebor,ofure,rasidi,nneka,eghosa etc wil gain admssn b4 indigenes if dey've got gud connections (or on merit).
Owk
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
mystolad:

And d Abdul dat i mentioned, wat are dey usin 2 get d admission? Is it nt connection. Dnt u undastand wat i mean by Emir's candidate? Governor's candidate? Get ur facts rite
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tajudeen40: guys listen to this fascinating story while i was at campus to submit my details i met two guy one had 76 and the other had 72 i now ask them why do they need conection for and they said last year they score higher than this but no admission ,its quite unfortunate that in kwasu and uniport where i was admited this year their cut off is 40 why is unilorin eferent and indeed my score is 44 i was admited withouth any stres or conection
guy dnt compare uniport with unilorin
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: pls i had 182 in jamb and had 20percent in post jamb...wats my chance in d merit list?? lol
infact if there is something more than merit, that is where u shuld be. Good 2 go, Hahahahaha!!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

And d Abdul dat i mentioned, wat are dey usin 2 get d admission? Is it nt connection. Dnt u undastand wat i mean by Emir's candidate? Governor's candidate? Get ur facts rite
Bro abeg check well i said " permit me to add/support and oppose".
Chai!!!
Nawa ooo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
mystolad:
Tot I seek permission to add/support and oppose.
Chai!!!
Nawa ooo

I did nt insult u my guy. We are on d same side.

Which course did u pick?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by happykidArotiba(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
an update from fb. on unilorin's hostel's page says. unilorin admitts 1,832 students for d first batch..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

Which course did u pick?

Not a fresher buh rep *ICS

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bakrabas: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kudos boys i wish u sucex truout ur acadmic lyf on campus
Acecube: thanks bro, though i'm not going for that course.. But i can see.. You are really willing to help.. God bless you as you do.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by despirado86: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tension free.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Adolf Hitler: The greatest being in the history of mankind. The man who defines human nature for all eternity. The only God that inspires the human race and the architecture of modern human evolution. Heil Adolf Heitler! THE FUHRER OF THE UNIVERSE...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
OmoUSH: Adolf Hitler: The greatest being in the history of mankind. The man who defines human nature for all eternity. The only God that inspires the human race and the architecture of modern human evolution. Heil Adolf Heitler! THE FUHRER OF THE UNIVERSE...
waste of space;your post,yourself.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: an update from fb. on unilorin's hostel's page says. unilorin admitts 1,832 students for d first batch..
Tell dem to give you d link to the list of those students
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
koonbey: waste of space;your post,yourself.
May ur curse rain back on u forever!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
opibycar:

Which course did u pick?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lol.....Jambitos,y'all shld jst chill,wah wil b,wil b
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Phinity318: Lol.....Jambitos,y'all shld jst chill,wah wil b,wil b
u no well
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ibrahymoba: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
I av just came bak 4rm d V.C's ofice and I see no reason Alhasan
wrote him a leta cos he was busy readin it while I walkd into his
ofice and I pointed my AK87 gun at his forehead,he shouted 'pls
let me live' wit tears of sorrow rolin down his cheek...I said to him
'I'm nt Boko' he replied 'yes sir,I know cos its bin written on ur
shirt the 2013/2014 Unilorin aspirants' and I told him wit mercy that I
shal let him live witout pulin my triger bt listen sir,u r 2 release d
list befor 13th of this month,he replied 'it wil surely b out b4
den thou I am currently enjoying this thread cos its full of lie that's what make me halt the release of the list'. I asked 'how many namez do u have on d list? He said 'abt
sir and we ar makin arrangement on hw to employ d deprived
ones.
My last request sir! 'if d list is nt out b4 13th what should I do? He
replid 'u can take my broda Mystokad'
I was angry and I replid Mystolad is my broda I wil nt take him bt I
shal take Omoush ur son.And I walked out....

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by despirado86: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Too dry @ Ibro.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ibrahymoba:
den. I asked 'how many namez do u have on d list? He said 'abt
ones.
replid 'u can take my broda Najib'
Waoh!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ try gan oo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ibrahymoba:
den. I asked 'how many namez do u have on d list? He said 'abt
ones.
replid 'u can take my broda Najib'
hahaha!!! I couldnt help laughing oo.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Leorichy: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
happykidArotiba: pls wen is unilorin's postume date??..i applied

errrm dude are u under the influence of a drug induced coma all this while?

Or is there pun intended?

Unilorin post utme is through already,everybody that partake of it is now waiting for admission list.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by udswagz: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello people, this question & answer website for students
www.thestudybox.com
needs beta testers. If you are a student pls try it out,
ask a question or answer one now !
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Seriously guys d fault is wit d Comsit.1 of my Niggy has access to 1 person in d admission office.He called him dis eve & d man said dey av already compiled and sent d list to Comsit since.dat dey too dnt knw wat is delayin d list.so letz chill cos e b lyk say dem Comsit wan develop anoda strategy to do admisn dis year

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
1 of D admin officer said dey ve already compile nd sent d list 2 comsit since say dey 2 dnt knw y d tin tey lyk dis.so make we all chill cos e be lyk say comsit wan develop anoda strategy 4 admsn procez dis yr.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Leorichy: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ibrahymoba: I av just came bak 4rm d V.C's ofice and I see no reason Alhasan
den thou I am currently enjoying this thread cos its full of lie that's what make me halt the release of the list'. I asked 'how many namez do u have on d list? He said 'abt
ones.
replid 'u can take my broda Mystokad'

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sulkay32(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Allah is involve
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by bammy2050(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Mystolade I hail u oo boss! My yet to be unilorites, u guys shuld chill nd wait 4 d official announcement on UIL's website nd dnt listen to news 4rm 3rd parties dat wont make u mind gather....Guess jamb confirmation of those names is wat is delaying the list....I understand ur plights cos I've once been in ur shoes(sometimes in 2011).I knw u all cant wait 2 be here,bt u've still gat 2 wait noni....1 luv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.