Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (443867 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ola4shure(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
leunamme93: hw can we meet 1n1 are u in lag now or ilorin? Drop ur no. Thanks
m
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Newest chemist in town...I'm here with you oo....
Aydesmond: Alhassan where u dey na?make u cum share ur own testimony,dr hesjay were u too dey?u dey surf for U.I thread abi?u no wan greet us here
testimony is coming soon o..2nd choice tinz....
See wetn u.i dey cause ur boi o
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by immortal07: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Am a remedial student yet 2 b admitted 2....passed rems nd jamb...........so deff more list will b out soon.................lik last ue until rems list is out no registration will start
sulkay32: Any remedial student in da house??
grin
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sheunsheun(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
4 dos dat vnt bin admitted yet, go strengthen ur connectn wella, ur scores dos nt mata in unilorin, nida is how competetive is a course, unilorin dnt mind if 8 is admitted into a dept, na movement list go do am, dem go move pple wella, so pray 2 ur God nd bak it up wit connectn cuz heaven hlp does wu help demselves ni faaa, list still dey commot till decemba, evn bonaza list go commot 1 month 2 1st semester exam dats jan. bt i no pray bonaza 4 u, cuz most dat coms in thru it always face Tanke. gud luck bros
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
illustrious: sam my name sake, abeg make u try add me join o....can't wait to see my name on the admission list.... MCB wait for me o cos am sttill warming up.....SEYDAM I see yah, we will both be in dat dept come october IJN.....at all aspirants awaiting the 2nd list, GOD will surely do it. AM OPTIMISTIC, NO SHAKING!!!!!!!
guy meet me on 2go or facebook......God wll do it 4 us
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
From a very more reliable source.... Unilorin Senate council to sit 2mao on resumption date and this session academic calendar. Details about it to be updated on Unilorin website 2moro evening or Tuesday.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by orlah247(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
sulkay32: Any remedial student in da house??
hey dude ar u a rem student?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Shinena(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Congratulations to those admitted. Wil their b another list after the second list or may person just forget am. Trusting anyway
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
its good to always respect god and if u fail to do just that you will be punish for your actions
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
somebody here thinks he can abuse an alfa and get away with it ,i am proud of being alfa and its realy working for us irrespective of our score allah has a way to salvage us muslim
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lwkmd!
Tajudeen40: its good to always respect god and if u fail to do just that you will be punish for your actions
buhahahhahaa
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tajudeen40: somebody here thinks he can abuse an alfa and get away with it ,i am proud of being alfa and its realy working for us irrespective of our score allah has a way to salvage us muslim

Careful Yo!...Hope u ain't like dem R3ligious B1got?

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by leunamme93(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ola4shure:
my no is 07067345552
thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ola4shure(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
There's no specific date 4 any 2nd list, dey wil kip giving admission until a wk to matric or so, cos last year a guy was givn admision in Dec, is now COMSIT dat can do and undo. Any recomodation from senior staff to comsit is instant admission, dey wil even clear u instantly.
So for dose dat av no body, jst keep trustn in God and keep checkin every wk. Is not over yet cos many wil stil be Move, I pray u shal all laugh @last
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Does telling u to stop d establishment of a religious faction on an education thread means i dont respect God?..
Tajudeen40: somebody here thinks he can abuse an alfa and get away with it ,i am proud of being alfa and its realy working for us irrespective of our score allah has a way to salvage us muslim
u r stl dis dumb stack!!

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by olumidaie(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
GUYS, I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1. Have unilorin finished the first batch list

2. If the first is YES; when would the second come out. I heard the duration difference is ONE MONTH. Yet, the acceptance fee payment closes on the 30th

3. And finally, when would the school resume
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Mkadigun: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
i beg has ui called 4 2nd choice d.e ? Pls asap
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
lipsrsealed angry angry
This boy still hasn't learn any culture cum courtesy of speech yet? Ignorance is truly more than a disease.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
No..unibadan is chilling ni oo.
They hvnt even shortlisted candidates..nt to talk of pume..
They'v nt called 2nd choice o..first choice finished on friday so lets see what happens dis week
Mkadigun: i beg has ui called 4 2nd choice d.e ? Pls asap
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Guys....watch out 2nd list is coming soon.
@lovren was admitted late nov or early dec last year while his twin brother gained admission late sept.
I advice u guys to chill,ur admission is on the way.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ola4shure(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
leunamme93: thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it.
U are always welcum
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Eedowho(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Has anyone got admission into law faculty? Pls ans asap.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Abeg se no Stalite Economics student on this thread ni? Even few that we were admitted I hardly see one them, what is happening stalite 4rm department of Economics? Need 2 get ur number abeg oo.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by TARCHYCARDIA: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
I congratulate the newly admitted better by far student.I thank God for your life and the sucess,to God be the glory. Dont be too over excited or see others who couldnt make it as a failure.So many of you are dilligent,intellectual,cerebrally oriented well,fresh brain endowe with great knowledge.P lease please please dont feel on top of the world hence the admission status you have seeen.Drawing back from God wont help you and the moral way you have imbibe before the admission.Get close to God&acedemics.I implore you to make attending class paramount to grasp everything your lecturer tell you,reading yourself without following the class note,lecture and guideline wont be of help for you.I have been a victim though i read,know more than those who have A's while i have B's as a result of not taking class really serious and thinking it all about reading,am not a wiseacre or portray myself as guru but i know i wort more than i have.Take each course serious. I salute the brave and courageous guys here bold enough to show themself of not getting their admission for now but are optimistic,i understand you guys plight. Dont be panic you will sure get admitted,there are some upcoming list to be release which i know your name will be included. BABALOLA NURSE now a Doctor,i congratulate you for not relenting though you dont know me Frm OAU to UNILORIN KUDOS TO YOU. Dr HAMMED hmmm i can feel what you are going 2ru,if still desire MBBS you can try again but dont loose hope now because the new list will favour you,it seem you have a brother from your school on this thread aspiring same course perhap you guys dont know. OGA ALHASAN keep the faith&tenacious perseverance up,you have a GOAL,your admission is at your door step. Avoid abusing or accusing anyone here just keep calm.ANATOMIST UNIOSUN trying ILORIN&IBADAN UNIVERSIT keep it up bro because your dream will surely come true,i dont want to name you Dr H. ACECUBE i hail you .GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SupaJoe(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Omobolaji20: Pls if u av bin admtd to study computer science or any oda course in CIS kindly tel me what u had in ur putme nd wat u tink the cut off is. Tnx
jamb-272/ pj-68....I tink d cut off is 180/50
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by adbaba(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
the 1st batch is ova...4 d 2nd btch,keep chkin cos unilorin is unpredictable.it culd com out anytime.normaly it takes a mnth.
Resumptn is 23sept. (according to skul calender).sandwich program ends 4th oct.hopely skul shuld resume latest 7th oct.
[s][/s]
olumidaie: GUYS, I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

2. If the first is YES; when would the second come out. I heard the duration difference is ONE MONTH. Yet, the acceptance fee payment closes on the 30th

[s]

[/s]

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Profzuby: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls, does d list contains d.e applicant too?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
SOCIOLOGY STUDENTS AND ALL MY PALS CAN NOW HOOK ME UP ON 2GO @ SEYIKP
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by LBlessing(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
OmolaraParis:
Huh! After a year?! U try wel wel.
Anyway, am gud fa.. Do gud 2 add me on fb @ Ajayi Omolara Zion.. We talk beta.:-)
Goodness gracious! Busayo, so you've been the OmolaraParis here since last year and I didn't know. Hope you're enjoying your holz?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by drhammed: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
i rily aprc8 U,wl lyk to knw U beta,ad me up on 2go :drhammed or whatsap 08139231371 or drop urs, i sabi dt my guy nw,weh deh 4 dis thread dt we are frm Uniosun 2geda
TARCHYCARDIA: I congratulate the newly admitted better by far student.I thank God for your life and the sucess,to God be the glory. Dont be too over excited or see others who couldnt make it as a failure.So many of you are dilligent,intellectual,cerebrally oriented well,fresh brain endowe with great knowledge.P lease please please dont feel on top of the world hence the admission status you have seeen.Drawing back from God wont help you and the moral way you have imbibe before the admission.Get close to God&acedemics.I implore you to make attending class paramount to grasp everything your lecturer tell you,reading yourself without following the class note,lecture and guideline wont be of help for you.I have been a victim though i read,know more than those who have A's while i have B's as a result of not taking class really serious and thinking it all about reading,am not a wiseacre or portray myself as guru but i know i wort more than i have.Take each course serious. I salute the brave and courageous guys here bold enough to show themself of not getting their admission for now but are optimistic,i understand you guys plight. Dont be panic you will sure get admitted,there are some upcoming list to be release which i know your name will be included. BABALOLA NURSE now a Doctor,i congratulate you for not relenting though you dont know me Frm OAU to UNILORIN KUDOS TO YOU. Dr HAMMED hmmm i can feel what you are going 2ru,if still desire MBBS you can try again but dont loose hope now because the new list will favour you,it seem you have a brother from your school on this thread aspiring same course perhap you guys dont know. OGA ALHASAN keep the faith&tenacious perseverance up,you have a GOAL,your admission is at your door step. Avoid abusing or accusing anyone here just keep calm.ANATOMIST UNIOSUN trying ILORIN&IBADAN UNIVERSIT keep it up bro because your dream will surely come true,i dont want to name you Dr H. ACECUBE i hail you .GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khattab008: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
crowther15: Abeg se no Stalite Economics student on this thread ni? Even few that we were admitted I hardly see one them, what is happening stalite 4rm department of Economics? Need 2 get ur number abeg oo.
Guy which level na
Am a 200lvl economics student add me on 2go with the same username{khattab008} for further discussion or alternatively wats ur username.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by victormini(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
In God I trust, looking forward for my name in the forthcoming list.
Help me oh LORD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.