Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,426 members, 7,891,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441808 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tbabstobadt(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
victormini: In God I trust, looking forward for my name in the forthcoming list.
Help me oh LORD.

amen Bro
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
do not espect anything like list ooo.just keep your phone on to recieve sms messages and cheak your e-mails regularly because i heard that some cand wil recieve mess tomorow till friday ....good luck sha.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sunmax01(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Samboot: seyidam, al-hassan, acecube and other, make una no worry, na we go be the next to give testimony.. Prediction @ my peeps, wen the second list go comot??
Amen o

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by hardmanvicky(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lagusta: Congrats to everyone that made it, especially medical students.....

May God be with us all!!!!
baba lord prof. Dr. LAGUSTA. My blood bro from anoda moda. u show face here. I knw ull neva leave nor forget we aspirant. I hail u ooo.
Tank u for d compliment.
To meds aspirant, dats is ur master oo frm ilorin med completin his 7 year course dis year. See him for more information and advice on his thread/forum
ill post it soon.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
khattab008:
Guy which level na
Am a 200lvl economics student add me on 2go with the same username{khattab008} for further discussion or alternatively wats ur username.
it crowther15 I wil add u up, only U have been seeing on this thread as stalite in Economics
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
L Blessing:
Goodness gracious! Busayo, so you've been the OmolaraParis here since last year and I didn't know. Hope you're enjoying your holz?
Its a lie! :-O Blessing is dat you? Uhn hmm! *eyes cleared* Yes! its you..
I tink i write mor dan i luk and talk eh..
Babe i don c ur handiwork, u'r nao a celeb here, c peeps gving shoutawt 2u.. Eh! I go popular oh. *winks*
My dear, d break is jez dia, kant wait 2 get bak 2 schl jare.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by heekmat: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2013
Pls,is dere any hope for someone dt had 223(jamb) nd 64(pjamb)Mbbs aspirant...first choice.was askd 2 check back later.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Matcruz(m): 1:18am On Sep 16, 2013
To God be the glory, gr8 tins he hs done, is doin, & wil continue to do..............civil engineering dept..........BBF straight
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Matcruz(m): 1:21am On Sep 16, 2013
There is hope 4u.........just believe in God........we shall rock dre 2geda........
heekmat: Pls,is dere any hope for someone dt had 223(jamb) nd 64(pjamb)Mbbs aspirant...first choice.was askd 2 check back later.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Who are you?..i know u to b a medic on Lagusta's thread...
But i gues u r more than that......'hesjay5000' is my 2go username,perhaps,we shld talk...!...wanna ask u some things!
TARCHYCARDIA: I congratulate the newly admitted better by far student.I thank God for your life and the sucess,to God be the glory. Dont be too over excited or see others who couldnt make it as a failure.So many of you are dilligent,intellectual,cerebrally oriented well,fresh brain endowe with great knowledge.P lease please please dont feel on top of the world hence the admission status you have seeen.Drawing back from God wont help you and the moral way you have imbibe before the admission.Get close to God&acedemics.I implore you to make attending class paramount to grasp everything your lecturer tell you,reading yourself without following the class note,lecture and guideline wont be of help for you.I have been a victim though i read,know more than those who have A's while i have B's as a result of not taking class really serious and thinking it all about reading,am not a wiseacre or portray myself as guru but i know i wort more than i have.Take each course serious. I salute the brave and courageous guys here bold enough to show themself of not getting their admission for now but are optimistic,i understand you guys plight. Dont be panic you will sure get admitted,there are some upcoming list to be release which i know your name will be included. BABALOLA NURSE now a Doctor,i congratulate you for not relenting though you dont know me Frm OAU to UNILORIN KUDOS TO YOU. Dr HAMMED hmmm i can feel what you are going 2ru,if still desire MBBS you can try again but dont loose hope now because the new list will favour you,it seem you have a brother from your school on this thread aspiring same course perhap you guys dont know. OGA ALHASAN keep the faith&tenacious perseverance up,you have a GOAL,your admission is at your door step. Avoid abusing or accusing anyone here just keep calm.ANATOMIST UNIOSUN trying ILORIN&IBADAN UNIVERSIT keep it up bro because your dream will surely come true,i dont want to name you Dr H. ACECUBE i hail you .GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2013
TARCHYCARDIA: I congratulate the newly admitted better by far student.I thank God for your life and the sucess,to God be the glory. Dont be too over excited or see others who couldnt make it as a failure.So many of you are dilligent,intellectual,cerebrally oriented well,fresh brain endowe with great knowledge.P lease please please dont feel on top of the world hence the admission status you have seeen.Drawing back from God wont help you and the moral way you have imbibe before the admission.Get close to God&acedemics.I implore you to make attending class paramount to grasp everything your lecturer tell you,reading yourself without following the class note,lecture and guideline wont be of help for you.I have been a victim though i read,know more than those who have A's while i have B's as a result of not taking class really serious and thinking it all about reading,am not a wiseacre or portray myself as guru but i know i wort more than i have.Take each course serious. I salute the brave and courageous guys here bold enough to show themself of not getting their admission for now but are optimistic,i understand you guys plight. Dont be panic you will sure get admitted,there are some upcoming list to be release which i know your name will be included. BABALOLA NURSE now a Doctor,i congratulate you for not relenting though you dont know me Frm OAU to UNILORIN KUDOS TO YOU. Dr HAMMED hmmm i can feel what you are going 2ru,if still desire MBBS you can try again but dont loose hope now because the new list will favour you,it seem you have a brother from your school on this thread aspiring same course perhap you guys dont know. OGA ALHASAN keep the faith&tenacious perseverance up,you have a GOAL,your admission is at your door step. Avoid abusing or accusing anyone here just keep calm.ANATOMIST UNIOSUN trying ILORIN&IBADAN UNIVERSIT keep it up bro because your dream will surely come true,i dont want to name you Dr H. ACECUBE i hail you .GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Brother,u rili lighten up my spirit,can we hook up on 2go,this is my username.....holarz......i think u might be of help to me
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2013
heekmat: Pls,is dere any hope for someone dt had 223(jamb) nd 64(pjamb)Mbbs aspirant...first choice.was askd 2 check back later.

same course here bro, 222 jamb and 56 pjamb. Still waiting o
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by agentM(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2013
please has anybody been cleared
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2013
uxomykaz: statement of origin
birth certificate
original o level result
statement of result frm your sec skul..

And which oda documents wud be required for d screening n clearance....plz satalites!! are dis d only document requiredhelp us reduce/add to the list of document required,as shown above!!

Altho , I never had to tender my birth cert but have it ready just in case..
The list os ok for the e-clearance..Buh buy a new Jamb result checker..Or betterstill, print out the ORIGINAL Jamb result..Its different from the one you see when you check your result with just your jamb reg number..This looks more beautiful with your pic on it and you will need to use a jamb result checker with pin and serial number..It is needed for school reg..na later tinz sha..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by dammy502: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2013
Pls has any DE candidate being admitted?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ShehuAba(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2013
Good Morning All.
It's joyful to see that the awaited admission list has been released.
Congratulations to those that have been admitted. You're now a UNILORITE subject to clearance cum registration.
Well, for those that are yet to be admitted, don't worry, it's a matter of time. Your Admission is on the way. Be hopeful, prayerful, and continue with that Never Say Never spirit.
It's not over yet. There's still hope for everybody UNILORIN will admit more and you will surely be among the Successful.

Congrats once more,
All the best guys

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lateef9961(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Pls,has eni 1 bin admittd into the faculty of veterinary medicine on the thread?
Pls has eni 2nd choice aspirant bin admittd?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lateef9961(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Pls,has eni 1 bin admittd into the faculty of veterinary medicine on the thread?
Pls has eni 2nd choice aspirant bin admittd also?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by joscotea(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2013
victormini: In God I trust, looking forward for my name in the forthcoming list.
Help me oh LORD.
Amen bro! Same here
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by iamJoy(f): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Good morning newest unilorites...pls any1 dt hs upload his/her document..shud pls let's kno d documents required in our own time..God bless us al..Av a wonderful week
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2013
iamJoy: Good morning newest unilorites...pls any1 dt hs upload his/her document..shud pls let's kno d documents required in our own time..God bless us al..Av a wonderful week
Hey morning, add me 2go crowther15, fellow Economics student let talk
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2013
NOTE:After paying the acceptance fee, you can start uploading your documents for the screening process. Did any1 notice dis on unilorin portal? It simply means after paying acceptance fee the link to upload and what to upload would be given to each admitted canditate [color=#000000][/color]
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2013
dammy502: Pls has any DE candidate being admitted?
....yea,am a DE candidate.....history and international studies.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2013
crowther15: NOTE:After paying the acceptance fee, you can start uploading your documents for the screening process. Did any1 notice dis on unilorin portal? It simply means after paying acceptance fee the link to upload and what to upload would be given to each admitted canditate [color=#000000][/color]
When You Say Uploading, Are The Documents Going To Be Scanned?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by uxomykaz: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2013
choose4me:

Altho , I never had to tender my birth cert but have it ready just in case..
The list os ok for the e-clearance..Buh buy a new Jamb result checker..Or betterstill, print out the ORIGINAL Jamb result..Its different from the one you see when you check your result with just your jamb reg number..This looks more beautiful with your pic on it and you will need to use a jamb result checker with pin and serial number..It is needed for school reg..na later tinz sha..
tnx bro..wud certainly do dat
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Dygeasy: When You Say Uploading, Are The Documents Going To Be Scanned?
yep, scan and upload.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by TARCHYCARDIA: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2013
Really!!!!,but am not a bursen burner dat lighten tins up lol.I will add u and see how i can use my kid brain to be of help 4u.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by TARCHYCARDIA: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay i beg dnt tease me,more than wat?.Anyway i will add u cos u b oga @d top..You will surely get it.AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Eedowho(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Anyone admitted into faculty of law?

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Eedowho: Anyone admitted into faculty of law?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by iamJoy(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2013
crowther15: Hey morning, add me 2go crowther15, fellow Economics student let talk
grin my oga na Econ Edu student I be oo...wud av add u but I dnt 2go
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by cyberthief(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2013
Any1 admitted 4 pharmacy here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.