Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,904 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (443142 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
crowther15: pls can u just check urz through this new portal http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php

Calm down bro..God wl provide for us all. Stalites can't check dia fees via d nu portal.
Ayawori and orlartohbadt just clarified the doubts,ignore d d fees u c until u r tru wit course reg.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
olatunji21: am even struggling @ d moment to put up 10k for acceptance fees provided dy gv me admission...and nw d hike in price...
dy kan go to hell for all i care...afta all no b everybody wey go skul dy make amm..
U fall my hand bro.
Y u dey accept defeat now?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
guys stop spraiding the skul fee hike rumours its still thesame amount i wonder where some guys they manufacture new charges from maybe its from the AKPOS computer network
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
D new protal is majorly for u freshers.....The new portal is even yet to validate my studentship
crowther15: pls can u just check urz through this new portal http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
......but what I'm very sure is that their is no increment in Unilorin schl fees dis year.
.Wait,let me quote what the Sug P.R.O wrote on Unilorin students group on facebook this morning
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Scholari: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
I tink d clearance stuff is one week..
I'm still waitin 2 be cleared ooo...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Eazyboi Lanre, d Incubent Unilorin SUG PR0 said and I quote, " I want to employ you that this is a great lie and I want to believe this is carried out by some people who are not in full support of this great Administration which trends on the part of great development and Progress for all Unilorites.
The only increment in the Union's dues is as result of the Lukman Babatunde's issue which the union came up with a suggestion that we should immortalize his name by opening a Fund Raise Account in his name so as to assist any of our students who may be in a critical condition. As a result of this, every students will pay a sum of one hundred naira once in a session into the account. This way, we will be able to assist any of our students who maybe in a critical and emergent condition before the situation get out of hand and leads to death such as that of Babatunde Lukman, a student of Faculty of Education.
Finally, I wish to inform all Unilorites that this set of New Excos are embarking on programs which will bring about the total well being of us all. We employ every Unilorites to give us every necessary supports to achieving these. Less I forget, Unilorin is not and will not be embarking on any form of Strike whatsoever because we've chosen to Remain the BETTER BY FAR that we are. Greatest Unilorites! Great!!! ..... This was the SUG response to the radiating news about the school fees increment
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Eazyboi Lanre, d Incubent Unilorin SUG PR0 said and I quote, " I want to employ you that this is a great lie and I want to believe this is carried out by some people who are not in full support of this great Administration which trends on the part of great development and Progress for all Unilorites.
The only increment in the Union's dues is as result of the Lukman Babatunde's issue which the union came up with a suggestion that we should immortalize his name by opening a Fund Raise Account in his name so as to assist any of our students who may be in a critical condition. As a result of this, every students will pay a sum of one hundred naira once in a session into the account. This way, we will be able to assist any of our students who maybe in a critical and emergent condition before the situation get out of hand and leads to death such as that of Babatunde Lukman, a student of Faculty of Education.
Finally, I wish to inform all Unilorites that this set of New Excos are embarking on programs which will bring about the total well being of us all. We employ every Unilorites to give us every necessary supports to achieving these. Less I forget, Unilorin is not and will not be embarking on any form of Strike whatsoever because we've chosen to Remain the BETTER BY FAR that we are. Greatest Unilorites! Great!!! ..... This was the SUG response to the radiating news about the school fees increment
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Scholari: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Neyoor: Eazyboi Lanre, d Incubent Unilorin SUG PR0 said and I quote, " I want to employ you that this is a great lie and I want to believe this is carried out by some people who are not in full support of this great Administration which trends on the part of great development and Progress for all Unilorites.

lets him talk abt clearance nw,,,
our blood dey hot ooo,,lol
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmolaraParis(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scholari:

lets him talk abt clearance nw,,,
our blood dey hot ooo,,lol
Eh! Wetin dey wori ds one? Why wil he talk abt clearance? Na im gv u admission? U beta pack ur files and go to comsit 2mrw or u wait til eazyboi kom help u.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by emmable(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lollydollydrop: COMSIT here i come..any sociology who's bin cleared?
yet 2 be cleared bro.but we will definitely be cleared.see ya in COMSIT 2moro.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Adventurespy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
d hike x damn tru, I jx colected ma own fee frm om yxtday dnt knw ao 2 tel dem dat it az changd nw
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Adventurespy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
check d current pryz 2ru d current charges 2ru ur own portal. Diz gyz r damnd.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
emmable: yet 2 be cleared bro.but we will definitely be cleared.see ya in COMSIT 2moro.
sure
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mochi1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Neyoor: D new protal is majorly for u freshers.....The new portal is even yet to validate my studentship......but what I'm very sure is that their is no increment in Unilorin schl fees dis year.
.Wait,let me quote what the Sug P.R.O wrote on Unilorin students group on facebook this morning
I thought I was the only one having problems with the new portal....so it's mainly for undergraduate freshers...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tajudeen40: guys stop spraiding the skul fee hike rumours its still thesame amount i wonder where some guys they manufacture new charges from maybe its from the AKPOS computer network
The new charges shown in our personal portal is 4rm Akpors CN? if dey don clear.dnt u see it?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by illicit(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lollydollydrop: COMSIT here i come..any sociology who's bin cleared?
where are u from?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by JSAdex: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
I noticed that the hike is exactly additional N30,000 to last year fee for each course so it might be late registration penalty for freshers or system error as said but i know they can't be that inconsiderate so let's be calm and listen to what the "seniors" said after all there has not been any official confirmation. Don't nail yourself before you 're crucified and stop scarring us. Plss!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sheunsheun(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
JSAdex: I noticed that the hike is exactly additional N30,000 to last year fee for each course so it might be late registration penalty for freshers or system error as said but i know they can't be that inconsiderate so let's be calm and listen to what the "seniors" said after all there has not been any official confirmation. Don't nail yourself before you 're crucified and stop scarring us. Plss!!!
on ma own old portal its 25k nd i paied 22k last year. so i dnt tink.d incrrament shuld be dat much
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sulkay32(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Any eletrica eng. Shud add me up on 2go sulka32,08167788143
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ollyboy900(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
orlahtohbadt: Hello everyone, those panicking about hike in school fees should just relax, it usually happens like this at the beginning of every session, just a systems error. In a similar case i was to pay 20,300 last session but 25, 300 was shown but later it was resolved... So freshers keep calm, i'm 95% sure thats nt the true fees
Olaotan, 300l Maths
Thanks bro, your post remains the most joyous I av red today. Thanks for giving us hope,nice to av you on this tread!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
It real, if U av been clear, just check click on current charge, U GO C, O o. O o o o o, why diz naH
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by JSAdex: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
sheunsheun: on ma own old portal its 25k nd i paied 22k last year. so i dnt tink.d incrrament shuld be dat much

maybe they mean 3000 and they mistakenly put 30000 just chilling out, It very annoying really,
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by flaive(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
JSAdex:
maybe they mean 3000 and they mistakenly put 30000 just chilling out, It very annoying really,
Abi n'a hand work of yahoo boys
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Yungmilio2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
guys nobody shuld get scared. Its not possible 4 them to increase it just lyk dat. Just chil. Go do ya course reg 1st. Even if dai wana increase it, they wuld hav publish it. So na system error guys.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by JSAdex: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
flaive:
Abi n'a hand work of yahoo boys
Abi they take us for ATM wey dey dispense anyhow in £$€¥#!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
mystolad:

Calm down bro..God wl provide for us all. Stalites can't check dia fees via d nu portal.
Ayawori and orlartohbadt just clarified the doubts,ignore d d fees u c until u r tru wit course reg.
thanks man, I no get my self since morning
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Mkadigun: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
guys, anything on 2nd batch list? Is it truely out? because some d.e candidates and jambites are still waiting. pls guys help us to confirm this in the school tomorrow..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
hema4real: ...guy ano dae 2go
sorry can I av ur phone number?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Iphedaryor: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mkadigun: guys, anything on 2nd batch list? Is it truely out? because some d.e and jambites are still waiting. pls guys help us to confirm this in the school..
plz som1 shud answer us naw
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Allahugahlib(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Any genuine news concerning d 2nd batch list. Hook me up @2go fowewe.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmmmn! Finally gt dis....I-pad for all freshers documented with their courses-------reason for increment. Though,source nt dat reliable
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Neyoor: Hmmmmn! Finally gt dis....I-pad for all freshers documented with their courses-------reason for increment. Though,source nt dat reliable
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.