Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441127 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sunmax01(m): 2:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Acecube: guy something is missing

Your bank account , atm card and the pin.
Lmao. U r damn funny
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sunmax01(m): 2:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Hapi new month 2u guy. I pray dis month shall be d month of our admission IJN

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by abdulkadirbiffo(m): 3:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Acecube: you just did. As for chances we never buy chanceometer oh... Just kidding, nobody really knows. Just hold your God.. He can create chances from no chance. just don't stop believing and welcome to the better by far forum.
thanks
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by TOMMYS: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Al-hasan:
. I didn't know that I av a partner. U are a bombastic speaker. We need more bombasts to keep everybody alive. I wud like to introduce u to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.
hahahaha. una no go kill pesin.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by leemat250: 5:06am On Aug 01, 2013
nope i havnt chckd.....can u plz help me wit it........dix my 2go accnt slimshady526 plz any1 wit up2date info abt remz shld lemme knw
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2013
This is admission month
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by 2map(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2013
When is the post-utme exam for 2nd choice coming up? Or have they forgotten us? :-/
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Hi beta by far aspirants.....
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS USING AWAITING RESULT:If you registered using ur awaiting result.....you can now upload your result
NOTE:the portal for the uploadin of results will be closed on August 15th
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2013
2map: When is the post-utme exam for 2nd choice coming up? Or have they forgotten us? :-/
Are u a learner or tryna be funny?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2013
classicdzeko: For now it is beta by connections/prayer/luck/chance/merit. So you av to choose one or any of the two or three or all combinations and later it shall be Beta by far. We shall not be left out in jesus name.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by 2map(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2013
karferguso:
Are u a learner or tryna be funny?

I just asked a question.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by horlawaleh001(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2013
Acecube: guy something is missing

Your bank account , atm card and the pin.
call me if u need it *tongue out*
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2013
abdulkadirbiffo: .Please i'm new to this forum.I'd need your help.Please how can i comment in the forum.I'm a chemistry aspirant having 44% in post utme and 204 in jamb.Do i stand any chance of getting admitted?
ehyahhh we are going for d same corse,buh na 58 me get for pjamb.I don't know if ilorin will reduce dere cut off mark bUh if dey do u av edge,if dey don't ....................................................(Make I stop here)
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2013
2map:
I just asked a question.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2013
2map:
I just asked a question.
he asked u that cos 2nd chioce candidates had almost a week to register, they av written exams and even gotten their results, where were u when all this happened?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2013
got 207 in jamb...40% in pume + a bit of Connections...goin for sociology
do i stand any chance?..abi make i go buy pre degree jeje...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2013
classicdzeko: Which one is the best living outside the skul and living in the school hostel a very reasonable answer pls
well, accomodation depends on one's preference. Some like to stay on campus while others like to stay off k for various reasons. For me, i prefer to stay on campus for the following reasons.....better power and water supply, easy access to lecture halls especially if u like to go for night classes, no need to look for money for transport everyday...one can just walk up to class from hostels and this is especially if u are late. When u stay in town and u av just one lecture, u may nt want to go to school or u may end up spending transport for just one lecture, the struggle for transport most mornings espexially during exams is dreadful.....i could go on and on. Its far better to stay on campus as a fresher as one is just getting to know the school and there is usually a lot to do and get accustomed with though some people dont mind stayin off k, infact, they like it. I would say its better to stay on campus.....this is my opinion though...cheers

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Angelmay: well, accomodation depends on one's preference. Some like to stay on campus while others like to stay off k for various reasons. For me, i prefer to stay on campus for the following reasons.....better power and water supply, easy access to lecture halls especially if u like to go for night classes, no need to look for money for transport everyday...one can just walk up to class from hostels and this is especially if u are late. When u stay in town and u av just one lecture, u may nt want to go to school or u may end up spending transport for just one lecture, the struggle for transport most mornings espexially during exams is dreadful.....i could go on and on. Its far better to stay on campus as a fresher as one is just getting to know the school and there is usually a lot to do and get accustomed with though some people dont mind stayin off k, infact, they like it. I would say its better to stay on campus.....this is my opinion though...cheers
thanks for taking time to ryt diz.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2013
classicdzeko: thanks for taking time to ryt diz.
ma pleasure
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by 2map(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Angelmay: he asked u that cos 2nd chioce candidates had almost a week to register, they av written exams and even gotten their results, where were u when all this happened?
This can't be true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad. I visited their site few days ago and it was still on.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
2map:
This can't be true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad. I visited their site few days ago and it was still on.
i guess it was to close last week or so bt if u go there nw and click on Pre...utme registration, it will tell u it has been closed for d session. I jus hope u didnt chose it as first and second choice so u can explore d oda choice...wish u all the best.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Angelmay: well, accomodation depends on one's preference. Some like to stay on campus while others like to stay off k for various reasons. For me, i prefer to stay on campus for the following reasons.....better power and water supply, easy access to lecture halls especially if u like to go for night classes, no need to look for money for transport everyday...one can just walk up to class from hostels and this is especially if u are late. When u stay in town and u av just one lecture, u may nt want to go to school or u may end up spending transport for just one lecture, the struggle for transport most mornings espexially during exams is dreadful.....i could go on and on. Its far better to stay on campus as a fresher as one is just getting to know the school and there is usually a lot to do and get accustomed with though some people dont mind stayin off k, infact, they like it. I would say its better to stay on campus.....this is my opinion though...cheers
u av strong points though, well as for me staying off or on campus is not d problem. its aw u manage ur time. I have been in school wen I'll find out that there is no light even during night class. As for security, its nt like Oloyede's time. There were series of robberies last session, there was even one dat happened inside Trunil girl's hostel so its doesn't make any real difference. I have neva stayed on campus n av neva regretted it.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khennnie(f): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Haben1: GOD, thanK's FOR EVERYTHING's yOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!!!!! FATHER pLZZ, don't FORGET ME, LET MY NAME BE AMONG THE MERIT LIST THIS YEAR. IJN, AMEN

AMEN, & ♍Ƹ too
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello Girl,

APPLECASION FOR LOVE OF YOU

I want to write you this letter. Because every time I saw you opposite with my house in our area, you saw me and I also saw you and I saw you everyday. But I have watch you for a severlly times. The way your behavior is good for me, I want to take you as a good girl friend. Because you are the beautiful girl in this town and in our nationlity. So I love you like a flower. But one thing is that, I want to talk to you I love you but I can see you does not have time. That is why I shouldn't come and talk to you.Sometimes, i want to come to the house that you are siting inside on the road side but everybody is passing there that is why I am filling shamful to come there and talk to you on your face. If you think that, you cannot read and understanding this letter just call me and talk to me in a security place. After reading these letter give me the reply or the answer. I am hopefully that you will consider me your love. I am finish.
Good bye.
Yours everything
Boy in luv
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2013
°˚˚°(*)
ː̗̀<3ː̖́ ː̗̀♥ː̖́ ː̗̀<3ː̖́
┊ ┊ ┊
 °˚˚°  °˚˚°
*;;*;;*;;* *;;*;;*;;*
┊. °˚˚° .┊
Favour <3 happiness
.┊. °˚˚° .┊
Sound <3 health
.┊. °˚˚° .┊.
 Promotions 
.┊. °˚˚° .┊.
*;;*;;*;;*
*;;*;;*;;*

All  for
 ┊ 
 ┊   ┊ 
°˚˚°. U & ur family <3 °˚˚°
°˚˚°.°˚˚°.°˚˚°
°˚˚°. @>-- .°°
°˚˚°happy new month
REMAIN BLESS!!!!

3 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by 2map(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Angelmay: i guess it was to close last week or so bt if u go there nw and click on Pre...utme registration, it will tell u it has been closed for d session. I jus hope u didnt chose it as first and second choice so u can explore d oda choice...wish u all the best.
I've just confirmed. i didn't, I chose unilag as my first choice. Thanks for waking me from my slumber, i gotta pray hard to be chosen in lag.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: u av strong points though, well as for me staying off or on campus is not d problem. its aw u manage ur time. I have been in school wen I'll find out that there is no light even during night class. As for security, its nt like Oloyede's time. There were series of robberies last session, there was even one dat happened inside Trunil girl's hostel so its doesn't make any real difference. I have neva stayed on campus n av neva regretted it.
u av gud points too though u will agree with me dt 'dt no light during night class' thing, even though was very annoying was still not often and for the security issue....off k is nt safe either ( considering d robberies and rape of girls last session, especially at oke odo). I still prefer to stay on campus and like i said....dts ma opinion...cheers.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
2map:
I've just confirmed. i didn't, I chose unilag as my first choice. Thanks for waking me from my slumber, i gotta pray hard to be chosen in lag.
Wow! thats a relief. Try not to miss unilag's pume....i still wish u all the very best..ciao
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
leemat250: can some1 plz let me knw d procedurez 2 unilorin remedial
4 up2 date infos bout unilorin rems, Join us on faceboob @: UNILORIN 2013/2014 REMS ASPIRANTS.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
, ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ ,
, ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘, ‘ , ‘ ,
,__,____,
/____,_/ \ .;’;';.
l__[]__l_ l ,,)(,,
write amen to claim
this prayer
The rain of
longlife,blessi
ngs,love,favor,
admission,good
job,wife,childr
en,money and academic
excellence shall fall on
you and your family in
jesus name

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
,__,____,
/____,_/ \ .;’;';.
l__[]__l_ l ,,)(,,
write amen to claim
this prayer
This month,
The rain of
longlife,blessi
ngs,love,favor,
admission,good
job,wife,childr
en,money and academic
excellence shall fall on
you and your family in
jesus name
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by illustrious(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hayurdayle:
,__,____,
/____,_/ \ .;’;';.
l__[]__l_ l ,,)(,,
write amen to claim
this prayer
This month,
The rain of
longlife,blessi
ngs,love,favor,
admission,good
job,wife,childr
en,money and academic
excellence shall fall on
you and your family in
jesus name
Hayurdayle:
,__,____,
/____,_/ \ .;’;';.
l__[]__l_ l ,,)(,,
write amen to claim
this prayer
This month,
The rain of
longlife,blessi
ngs,love,favor,
admission,good
job,wife,childr
en,money and academic
excellence shall fall on
you and your family in
jesus name
Hayurdayle:
,__,____,
/____,_/ \ .;’;';.
l__[]__l_ l ,,)(,,
write amen to claim
this prayer
This month,
The rain of
longlife,blessi
ngs,love,favor,
admission,good
job,wife,childr
en,money and academic
excellence shall fall on
you and your family in
jesus name
AMEN IN JESUS NAME

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.