Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,437 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441428 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SupaJoe(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Amen
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Angelmay: u av gud points too though u will agree with me dt 'dt no light during night class' thing, even though was very annoying was still not often and for the security issue....off k is nt safe either ( considering d robberies and rape of girls last session, especially at oke odo). I still prefer to stay on campus and like i said....dts ma opinion...cheers.
yes I get bt Oke Odo is a Big NO for me. Sanrab to Tipper Garage is more like it, I stay at Unilorin MCS Hostel n I love d environment. I knw pple dat claim to stay on campus bt can't get their mind off parties off campus which in d long run distracts them.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
leemat250: nope i havnt chckd.....can u plz help me wit it........dix my 2go accnt slimshady526 plz any1 wit up2date info abt remz shld lemme knw
concerning rems d form should b out in September then u'll wait for d list to b released around January. no exams to be written
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sunmax01: Hapi new month 2u guy. I pray dis month shall be d month of our admission IJN
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hayurdayle: , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ ,
, ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘ , ‘, ‘ , ‘ ,
,__,____,
/____,_/ \ .;’;';.
l__[]__l_ l ,,)(,,
write amen to claim
this prayer
The rain of
longlife,blessi
ngs,love,favor,
admission,good
job,wife,childr
en,money and academic
excellence shall fall on
you and your family in
jesus name
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
karferguso: Resumption is around September 21st...gudluck y'all as we get admitted to the better by far institution
Lol Abeg forget dat school calendar, na real zobo. Na October d resumption go happen
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by funmidnairaland: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
For those of you that need to gain admission into the university, simply like the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng?ref=hl. Send an inbox and we would help you with all your admission runs. Dont dull!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Matcruz: There was a rumour i heard dis morning frm some unilorin aspirants dat d general cut-off mark has bn reduced to 40% but i dont knw hw far is true or it's just a mere word..........any genuine opinion on it?
make I bend if dem reduce am. Lol.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls who can giv d specific tyme d list wud be out...

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: make I bend if dem reduce am. Lol.
means u're 100% sure gan o...Hw?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abass toheeb: means u're 100% sure gan o...Hw?
dats a standard dat can't b compromised. I was planning to help a friend, I took d person to d prof dat helps me in as much u have d needed scores. this person scored 44% n d man told her to get remedial form straight. This man doesnt collect money for this. So I'm saying it again below 50% sorry peeps
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by funmidnairaland: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good News for students

ASUU Update : Goodluck Jonathan Agrees to Terms.Click below forn details

http://prepclass.com.ng/ASUU-update-goodluck-jonathan-agrees-to-terms/
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
funmidnairaland: For those of you that need to gain admission into the university, simply like the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng?ref=hl. Send an inbox and we would help you with all your admission runs. Dont dull!!!
Who ar dis nonsense pple postin rubish..abeg go 4 begar if u nid moni don't try n use admisn stuff to collect moni 4rm us
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: dats a standard dat can't b compromised. I was planning to help a friend, I took d person to d prof dat helps me in as much u have d needed scores. this person scored 44% n d man told her to get remedial form straight. This man doesnt collect money for this. So I'm saying it again below 50% sorry peeps
U're sure oo.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: dats a standard dat can't b compromised. I was planning to help a friend, I took d person to d prof dat helps me in as much u have d needed scores. this person scored 44% n d man told her to get remedial form straight. This man doesnt collect money for this. So I'm saying it again below 50% sorry peeps
U're sure o my guy
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abass toheeb: Pls who can giv d specific tyme d list wud be out...
the list doesn't have a specific time. wen I was admitted I had to wait till November ending for d first list. So just accept d list wen it comes out. we had pple making predictions of one senate meeting or another etc from September till November that it was released. People will claim the list was brought to their place of residence or that they heard d Registrar telling their parents on fone dat it will b out on so so date. All na zobo. Don't give ur self hypertension.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abass toheeb: U're sure o my guy
for some departments like mass comm they only admit a max of 30 students in a session. so if they have 30 pple wit high scores n connections then d remaining will b moved to other annoying departments. So 50 is risky nt to talk of having below dat. Its a lost cause
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: u av strong points though, well as for me staying off or on campus is not d problem. its aw u manage ur time. I have been in school wen I'll find out that there is no light even during night class. As for security, its nt like Oloyede's time. There were series of robberies last session, there was even one dat happened inside Trunil girl's hostel so its doesn't make any real difference. I have neva stayed on campus n av neva regretted it.
..... I support you, mostly, if your house is very close to the school
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi peepz...abeg,make i drop my own..i just dropped d call wif d Registrar wu is an uncle to d brother of my father's frnd's wife's boss's uncle's nephew's son!....He categorically told me dat d general cutoff is 60 and mbbs is 80.....i hope i've nt bn punched....

Wadup dudes ....kilonsele nibi bayii....u guys shld just chillx....no yawa...dey wl release list when God says......:
shoutout to all Medical aspirants...and all my bosses on d thread...How ur day?...

Where is Alhasan....i need u to teach me dat ur Hasanic english(different from american n british english) so that me sef go dey sacrogomotificalize and igodomustrifilinofy peepz here

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hi peepz...abeg,make i drop my own..i just dropped d call wif d Registrar wu is an uncle to d brother of my father's frnd's wife's boss's uncle's nephew's son!....He categorically told me dat d general cutoff is 60 and mbbs is 80.....i hope i've nt bn punched....

Wadup dudes ....kilonsele nibi bayii....u guys shld just chillx....no yawa...dey wl release list when God says......:
shoutout to all Medical aspirants...and all my bosses on d thread...How ur day?...

Where is Alhasan....i need u to teach me dat ur Hasanic english(different from american n british english) so that me sef go dey sacrogomotificalize and igodomustrifilinofy peepz here
na like dis dem dey sound u don get am finish. grin.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:

o boi dem dey follow u oooo,won tele ehhh,na alhasansh english.wetin dey sele na
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nfn much oo boss mii...
I just want to enrol into School of Hasanic English
Aydesmond: o boi dem dey follow u oooo,won tele ehhh,na alhasansh english.wetin dey sele na
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
first 50 muslim to type ameen will be admited insha alah ...............ameen.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by quadri80: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tajudeen40: first 50 muslim to type ameen will be admited insha alah ...............ameen.
aameeen yah Allah

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sorry@quadri80..i made a mistake,it wasnt meant 4 u...
It's meant for Tajudeen
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Opey4luv(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good evening guys, is it possible to change the o'level I submitted after the Waec result is out? I used my Waec gce result and am thinking, if my Waec result is better than Waec gce can I change it or its only people who used awaiting result that can change their o'level?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by quadri80: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls any hope for aspirant who choose unilorin as second choice and from lagos state going for acounting with 72%?pls urgent reply
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: the list doesn't have a specific time. wen I was admitted I had to wait till November ending for d first list. So just accept d list wen it comes out. we had pple making predictions of one senate meeting or another etc from September till November that it was released. People will claim the list was brought to their place of residence or that they heard d Registrar telling their parents on fone dat it will b out on so so date. All na zobo. Don't give ur self hypertension.
THE LIST WILL BE OUT LATEST FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER COS THE SCHOOL IS RESUMING ENDING OF THE SAME MONTH. Don't try to ask me my source cos it is the fact. Prepare 4 ur admission from now!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
Go
ayawori: the list doesn't have a specific time. wen I was admitted I had to wait till November ending for d first list. So just accept d list wen it comes out. we had pple making predictions of one senate meeting or another etc from September till November that it was released. People will claim the list was brought to their place of residence or that they heard d Registrar telling their parents on fone dat it will b out on so so date. All na zobo. Don't give ur self hypertension.
THE LIST WILL BE OUT LATEST FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER COS THE SCHOOL IS RESUMING ENDING OF THE SAME MONTH. Don't try to ask me my source cos it is the fact. Prepare 4 ur admission from now!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
OmoUSH:
Lol let's use ur school fees to bet. I am a student n I knw dat d school calendar na film trick they rarely follow it.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tajudeen40: first 50 muslim to type ameen will be admited insha alah ...............ameen.
ameen
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by quadri80: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
any unilorin student or dos dat know more about d skul shud pls save me i score 72% second choic,acounting,lagosian(non indigene) any hope?plss help!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.