Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441097 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
He is actually correct..i fink i once said it...
Buh he made a mistake....d cutoff wasnt decided yesterday..it has bn
settled since last wk monday!.
Buh some bongos didnt belive...
And when i said d list wont b out till afta 15th...some pple disagreed saying it came out 12th last yr..i wonder how some pple fink...is last yr dis yr...?...
Anyway sha...xpect d list anytime from now....a senate meeting is expected to hold tomorrow..
#i rise
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jus up loaded my result,being waiting for aug 15 b4 I upload it
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Waiting for d admission list,hmmmmmmmm,hands on chick
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by akinzyakin(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
I really appreciate d info showed hia...Pray we Get admitted by God's Grace..#Awaitin List!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
flaive:
oga only wanted to be sure oh
flaive,am so sowe d way i replied ur comment...its just dat i was angry at dat point in tyme ....plz forgive me....tnx
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by illustrious(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
erimakosamuel: flaive,am so sowe d way i replied ur comment...its just dat i was angry at dat point in tyme ....plz forgive me....tnx
u are a very sensible person. Itz qood u apologized. God will reward you with Admission into ur desired course. AMEN

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
I pity ur blorofastojasticalllimapical sef.......
U run go Alhasanic skl 4get to upload till 2day....
If,ntwrk no con dey naija today nko?...u go don jonze...
I fnk God 4 saving ur life bab mi
Aydesmond: Jus up loaded my result,being waiting for aug 15 b4 I upload it
welcome back sir...(makes me remember commando....==welcome back john)..
So wetn dey ground 4 ya boi
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
erimakosamuel: and also,direct entry forms are still on sale oo...its clearly stated in the d.e section of jamb web site due to the strike......but its closing dis week friday,i mean the last date for both registration and purchase ends on friday...plz,take note and help pass this brief msg across to everyone,u dont know who it myte help....tnx.
it is useles to register now bro. Most university are 2ru with post jamb.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
illustrious: u are a very sensible person. Itz qood u apologized. God will reward you with Admission into ur desired course. AMEN
amen...tnx
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gbogbolet: it is useles to register now bro. Most university are 2ru with post jamb.
.....not all universities write post jamb for direct entry...abu dosnt and so e odas.....rememba,fut minna hasnt begin any post ume for d.e candidates.....so there is still hope till tomorow........
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by breezyboyswag: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
erimakosamuel: and also,direct entry forms are still on sale oo...its clearly stated in the d.e section of jamb web site due to the strike......but its closing dis week friday,i mean the last date for both registration and purchase ends on friday...plz,take note and help pass this brief msg across to everyone,u dont know who it myte help....tnx.
is no more available, closed on 10th of dis month. Pls check it ur sef[color=#000099][/color]
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
jayone15: I pity ur blorofastojasticalllimapical sef.......
U run go Alhasanic skl 4get to upload till 2day....
If,ntwrk no con dey naija today nko?...u go don jonze...
I fnk God 4 saving ur life bab mi
welcome back sir...(makes me remember commando....==welcome back john)..
So wetn dey ground 4 ya boi
notin much oo,my bro jus dey wait for admission letter,nd about d service own,we go get service ni:even if na to go korea go upload am,I go go dere;WE DON GAIN ADMISSION IJN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Abio15: dont mind dat person dat posted mumu mumu things,all dis cutoff na rubbish just pray to God to grant us our heart desire,simple
....leave him alone,let him continue to rant and keep vomiting false info,immediately i saw his post,i put a call through to Ilorin to confirm its authenticity,bt the person told me it was n't so. He is somhw correct abt few courses,bt sm of the courses he wrote dr were quoted wrongly...and FYI,unilorin doesnt bank on yr Pume score,dnt be surprise when u see someone wt d likes of 30 percent in yr dept.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2013
The admission list will be out very soon...dere re sum changes in the website.....d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'ve jez opened d portal for Registration of freshers Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd returning student even dou d link isn't going through yet.My tot is dah admission list is on its way
*wait*

Chcks d website

First batch admission list?

Can see all y'all name dere by God's grace
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 16, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: ....leave him alone,let him continue to rant and keep vomiting false info,immediately i saw his post,i put a call through to Ilorin to confirm its authenticity,bt the person told me it was n't so. He is somhw correct abt few courses,bt sm of the courses he wrote dr were quoted wrongly...and FYI,unilorin doesnt bank on yr Pume score,dnt be surprise when u see someone wt d likes of 30 percent in yr dept.

Please let us try to be cordial and respectful of each other on this Thread;why say someone is ranting? the guy was right about The list not being out by 15th wasn't he? this time around he gave more info that he says he saw himself, why would he lie about that? what makes you think your own source is more correct? also, i think youre givn people false hope when you talk about people with 30% being admitted,its simply not possible ,anyone admitted with that kind of score will sooner or later be rusticated when checks are conducted. anyway sha, I think the time is past to be speculating on cutoffs, its admission list tiinz now.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 4:48am On Aug 16, 2013
koonbey:
Please let us try to be cordial and respectful of each other on this Thread;why say someone is ranting? the guy was right about The list not being out by 15th wasn't he? this time around he gave more info that he says he saw himself, why would he lie about that? what makes you think your own source is more correct? also, i think youre givn people false hope when you talk about people with 30% being admitted,its simply not possible ,anyone admitted with that kind of score will sooner or later be rusticated when checks are conducted. anyway sha, I think the time is past to be speculating on cutoffs, its admission list tiinz now.
...dnt get me wrong,am nt saying he is lying abt d realease of d admissn list,all am saying is dt sm cut off he quoted wasn't correct,and to the issue of 30percent i said,it is jst an analogy of what God can do,i dnt mean it is real! Bt d peson dt told me dt some courses was @ d meeting,and he is a man of his word. Am sorry if by what i formerly wrote sounds insultive....may God grant us favour !
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2013
erimakosamuel: .....not all universities write post jamb for direct entry...abu dosnt and so e odas.....rememba,fut minna hasnt begin any post ume for d.e candidates.....so there is still hope till tomorow........
guy i dont say all, i said most
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Unilorin is yet to close their portal. If you havnt upload your awaiting result please do that fast o. Coz the portal was expected to av bn closed since yesterday. Catch ya on campus soon
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: ...dnt get me wrong,am nt saying he is lying abt d realease of d admissn list,all am saying is dt sm cut off he quoted wasn't correct,and to the issue of 30percent i said,it is jst an analogy of what God can do,i dnt mean it is real! Bt d peson dt told me dt some courses was @ d meeting,and he is a man of his word. Am sorry if by what i formerly wrote sounds insultive....may God grant us favour !
Guy,i always luv yor quote...u tak sensely.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Gbogbolet: Unilorin is yet to close their portal. If you havnt upload your awaiting result please do that fast o. Coz the portal was expected to av bn closed since yesterday. Catch ya on campus soon
Nah Oº°˚ ˚°ºo,d portal has been closed since 11:59 p.m yesterday,d link iz jezt dere for fun,U̶̲̥̅̊ can't continue registration ¶.e .U̶̲̥̅̊ can't upload any result again
Awaiting list tinz Oº°˚ ˚°ºo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2013
bukolacole: Hello my fellow aspirants, any body going in for Mass Comm or an Arts related courses should add me on 2go with Orebukola91.I had 240 in my Jamb, please what must I score in the Post Utme to boost my chances please? Waiting for your candid advice.
wit diz ur 2go id, i tot u already got admission to study pol.science and int.relations in osun uni 2012. I saw dat very 2go id on d osun uni thread
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2013
Abass toheeb: Guy,i always luv yor quote...u tak sensely.
thanks ,God bless you and grant yr wishes!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Alhasan1(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Gud morning, my respected, bombastic,igodomistic, sacrafamastatic friends on NL. This is to formally inform u that if we av anybody who is avidly, fervidly, gagaragamastatically interested in studying in Al-hasanic International University that Forms are now available in our branches located in the different parts of the country, Nigeria. Our admission is not for everybody but for those who are igodomistically fitted to cope with our rules and regulations. The rules read as thus: (a) you must have 250,000 to obtain form.(b) we have a gigantic, gargantuan dictionary which u must buy. (C)You must be a virgin guy or girl and u must be abstemious in any sex related issues i.e no boy friend/ girl friend. (D) School fee is 800,000.Lol. We must all be admitted by d special grace of Allah. I love u all!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by aykay45(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2013
erimakosamuel: cant u see faculty of science to be 50 for all courses xcept biochem which is 55....haba 4 u oooo.
na u haba dey forn who tell u say agric dey faculty of science
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2013
Al-hasan:
Gud morning, my respected, bombastic,igodomistic, sacrafamastatic friends on NL. This is to formally inform u that if we av anybody who is avidly, fervidly, gagaragamastatically interested in studying in Al-hasanic International University that Forms are now available in our branches located in the different parts of the country, Nigeria. Our admission is not for everybody but for those who are igodomistically fitted to cope with our rules and regulations. The rules read as thus: (a) you must have 250,000 to obtain form.(b) we have a gigantic, gargantuan dictionary which u must buy. (C)You must be a virgin guy or girl and u must be abstemious in any sex related issues i.e no boy friend/ girl friend. (D) School fee is 800,000.Lol. We must all be admitted by d special grace of Allah. I love u all!
sory bro, are u an human?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2013
Hmmm... I av a piece of advise for this year's candidates. I could remember last year som1 mentions that he gave 4 lecturers his credentials, yet couldn't secure admission. What do u think went wrong? Was it that those lecturers were uncapable? Or could it be that "IT WASN'T GOD'S TIME" for him? Well, it is very simple. He just gave them his results and went home with his fingers crossed, thinking that it is done by faith. That's the mistake of many people. Unless u are depending on sheer luck, once u submit your papers to any one, disturb the person to the death. Yes! Profs, Drs and the Senate are the one responsible for admission in any university, including unilorin. Faith without work, says the Bible, is DEAD.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013
^^on point
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Fejos(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
plz any info on postgraduate admission?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chaii..lwkmd sha....alhasan of life..i see u...goin to d bank now to obtain d form!!!
Admission list loading.......
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
i jst dy pray for my mind ni....the site has been busy,d yeye tin no gree open...hopefully by nxt week sth.good will show..amen!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by aykay45(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
i wanna print out d post utme result for sum1 buh his reg num and surname is not going tru, dnt knw weda sum1 else is experiencing it cos am very sure d details given to me are correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.