Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (441567 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dis is 4rm a reliable source....candidates dah usd awaiting result Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd combynd result mst gt long legs cuz 4rm ma source.....d first admission list has been compild b4 d August 15th so candidates usn awaitin result will struggle 4 d supplementary lists
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Alhasan1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
I speak less for me to be sangaristic. There is an adage which says, "many words do not fill a basket." Al-hasan doesn't hear what is said in derision behind him.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Al-hasan:
I speak less for me to be sangaristic. There is an adage which says, "many words do not fill a basket." Al-hasan doesn't hear what is said in derision behind him.
guy abeg pass....u makin d thread boring smhow.

6 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by juniorolan(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Second choice candidates are considered but connection does everything better in Nigeria. So, link up to the right channel.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Preciousify(f): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wow! Thanks Ola.but i dont have any connection.the one i met said he is occupied already. Am a DE candidate though,got 60% for microbio or basic med sci. God is my only connection!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Alhasan1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Anuoluwap:
guy abeg pass....u makin d thread boring smhow.
. U are a vagabond!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ephbe1960: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
U guys should be expecting Ð admission list starting 4rm 10th of sept..... Fact
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by beebex: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hummmh! Many re called bt few re choosen..... Buh cn u simply type AMEN.. Dat u nd I re amonq d few!! I believe in HIM only...Ya ALLAHU!!!

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
beebex: Hummmh! Many re called bt few re choosen..... Buh cn u simply type AMEN.. Dat u nd I re amonq d few!! I believe in HIM only...Ya ALLAHU!!!
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by bankyc: 3:47am On Aug 20, 2013
To as many making prediction @ d corner of their rooms, unliorin admn process is unpredictable, one may say it's soon and it turn out to be far, vise vicer. Even d VC Prof. Ambali can't tell u d very day,but it will be within a duratn that can't exceed september. Since remedial students results as jst been released, i sense d first batch is very close. Keep on praying, press bottons, be vigilant, must importantly put ur mind @ rest. All is well!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 5:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Al-hasan:
. U are a vagabond!
nt my concern...just pass-allow fresh air

6 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Now dat unilorin av released d remz result, 1st list should be out next week or 1st week of sept
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2013
we'll always finds a rotten egg among the good ones,can't believe what happened yesterday,as a lecturer @ unilorin demanded several thousands yesterday when he was approached for admission assistance......I was disappointe smhw. Even the money he asked for is enough to pay my sch fee for a section. Can u imagine.my consolation is that,when God arise to help,nobody can stop him.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Anuoluwap:
.L.O.L... Yo badt man wit badt mouth there..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: we'll always finds a rotten egg among the good ones,can't believe what happened yesterday,as a lecturer @ unilorin demanded several thousands yesterday when he was approached for admission assistance......I was disappointe smhw. Even the money he asked for is enough to pay my sch fee for a section. Can u imagine.my consolation is that,when God arise to help,nobody can stop him.
..I've got my reservations but I cannot but just comment. The insurgence of corruption has being the bane of the nigerian state, and education sector is far more affected. I would have loved to give it a direct shot if you've explicitly indicated that YOU are the one who approached the lecturer.. But nonetheless, its a reverse psychology which shoot the thumb towards the culprit. What in heaven and on earth is admission assistance? The person (you or not) is a perpetrator and giving the lecturer an invitation to offer, he named his price and you exposed (your)self as an initiator of the act. LET THE SCORE SPEAK!!!

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2013
And now God was brought in after Man has exhausted all his cunny effort to make his way to Haven... God is not Senile neither is he on Amantadine and he surely does better than a dummy!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Fejos(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2013
Anuoluwap:
lol.. correct guy
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2013
Al-hasan:
guy try 2 be mature. Dis thread is not 4 vocabulary development. Abeg pass jare,

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Babalola1990: ..I've got my reservations but I cannot but just comment. The insurgence of corruption has being the bane of the nigerian state, and education sector is far more affected. I would have loved to give it a direct shot if you've explicitly indicated that YOU are the one who approached the lecturer.. But nonetheless, its a reverse psychology which shoot the thumb towards the culprit. What in heaven and on earth is admission assistance? The person (you or not) is a perpetrator and giving the lecturer an invitation to offer, he named his price and you exposed (your)self as an initiator of the act. LET THE SCORE SPEAK!!!
.....YOU SOUNDED AS IF U REALLY MEAN BUSINESS WITH ME,WHO ON EARTH DOESN'T KNOW IT IS SOMEONE IN THE SYSTEM THAT WILL HELP YOU SPEED UP YR ADMISSN PROCESS? OR ARE U TELLING ME YOU JST FOLD YR HANDS AND REFUSED TO GIVE YR PAPERS TO PPLE WHO HAS VOUCH TO HELP YOU PROCESS IT? IF THIS IS WHAT U REALLY MEAN,THEN I DNT HAVE TO ARGUE WITH YOU. BACK TO MY POINT,THIS LECTURER AM TALKING ABT WAS THE ONE DT PROMISED TO ASSIST,HE SAID MY CHOSEN COURSE IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE,DT HE WILL NEED TO PASS THROUGH SOME PPL AS WELL. I FRANKLY BLIV IN LETTING THE SCORE SPEAKS TOO,BUT DON'T FORGET THAT EVEN IF IF U HAD HIGH MARK,IT DOESN'T GUARATEE YR ADMISSN UNTIL U MEET THOSE WORKING THERE FOR ASSISTANCE. LASTLY,U ALSO SAID 'GOD WAS BROUGHT IN AFTER EXHAUSTING MY EFFORT"...PERMIT ME TO QUOTE FRM MY HOLY BOOK DT "FAITH WITHOUT WORK,IS DEAD"...I HAV WORKED,PRAYED,INFACT AM STILL PRAYIN,AND I NEED TO PUT MY FAITH TO WORK BY MEETING THOSE WHOM I PERCIEVED COULD BE OF HELP,AND U ARE THERE TELLING ME TO FOLD MY HAND AND ALLOW SCORES TO SPEAK> >>> SCORES GET MICROPHONE? ABI NA SCORES GO INCLUDE MY NAME ON THE ADMISSN LIST>
MY QUESTION FOR YOU THIS MORNING IS TO TELL ALL OF US DT U DIDNT GIVE OUT YR CREDENTIALS TO PPLE TO HELP YOU WITH ADMISSN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Pussyface: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2013
[quote
author=Preciousify]Wow! Thanks Ola.but i dont have any connection.the
one i met said he is occupied already. Am a DE candidate though,got 60%
for microbio or basic med sci. God is my only connection! [/quote]@preciousify kal dis num 4 sure runz 07017975760
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2013
^^^ It's possible, i personally didn't give mine out. Just hoping on God.

Good morning y'all
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Acecube: ^^^ It's possible, i personally didn't give mine out. Just hoping on God.

Good morning y'all
.....eeyahh.
bt do u know God will nt come down frm heaven,isn't someone that God will use to help you get to the top why are you doing this to yrself
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: .....eeyahh.
bt do u know God will nt come down frm heaven,isn't someone that God will use to help you get to the top why are you doing this to yrself
U ar ryt. Bt av it in mind dat if God wants to miraculously intervene in ur situation, He uses toolz like; Mercy & Favor even if u don't worth it.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by simplifier(f): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Helloooooooooo, why u talking like its only those with connection that will be admitted? Yes, in as much as we need long legs, God does things in ways beyond our comprehension ok? so chill
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: .....YOU SOUNDED AS IF U REALLY MEAN BUSINESS WITH ME,WHO ON EARTH DOESN'T KNOW IT IS SOMEONE IN THE SYSTEM THAT WILL HELP YOU SPEED UP YR ADMISSN PROCESS? OR ARE U TELLING ME YOU JST FOLD YR HANDS AND REFUSED TO GIVE YR PAPERS TO PPLE WHO HAS VOUCH TO HELP YOU PROCESS IT? IF THIS IS WHAT U REALLY MEAN,THEN I DNT HAVE TO ARGUE WITH YOU. BACK TO MY POINT,THIS LECTURER AM TALKING ABT WAS THE ONE DT PROMISED TO ASSIST,HE SAID MY CHOSEN COURSE IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE,DT HE WILL NEED TO PASS THROUGH SOME PPL AS WELL. I FRANKLY BLIV IN LETTING THE SCORE SPEAKS TOO,BUT DON'T FORGET THAT EVEN IF IF U HAD HIGH MARK,IT DOESN'T GUARATEE YR ADMISSN UNTIL U MEET THOSE WORKING THERE FOR ASSISTANCE. LASTLY,U ALSO SAID 'GOD WAS BROUGHT IN AFTER EXHAUSTING MY EFFORT"...PERMIT ME TO QUOTE FRM MY HOLY BOOK DT "FAITH WITHOUT WORK,IS DEAD"...I HAV WORKED,PRAYED,INFACT AM STILL PRAYIN,AND I NEED TO PUT MY FAITH TO WORK BY MEETING THOSE WHOM I PERCIEVED COULD BE OF HELP,AND U ARE THERE TELLING ME TO FOLD MY HAND AND ALLOW SCORES TO SPEAK> >>> SCORES GET MICROPHONE? ABI NA SCORES GO INCLUDE MY NAME ON THE ADMISSN LIST>
MY QUESTION FOR YOU THIS MORNING IS TO TELL ALL OF US DT U DIDNT GIVE OUT YR CREDENTIALS TO PPLE TO HELP YOU WITH ADMISSN
I'm going to take it sequentially. I don't mean business with you, 'cos you're no BUSINESS! I only saw a thought-provoking post which i found imperative to respond to. Secondly, If your course is highly competitive, then everyone to vie for such feat must definitely find a lecturer or not.. I only wonder how many student-lecturer ratio will be involved in this corrupting disguise. Thirdly, You spitted a contradiction.. If you "FRANKLY" believe in letting the score speak, then why the need to begging around with long legs and short limbs?.. Moreso, you've concluded that if one doesn't go through the rugged grosteque route of bribing lecturers, one can't be admitted thereby ruling out the rule of Merit and Demrit: and to the GOD thing, is this the element of WORK the Paul was talking about?? Your work is book you read, exams you did and the SCORES you got! "Not the corners you're trying cut"! And lastly, your question for me: I DON'T CUT EDGES, HAD NEVER AND WILL NEVER. Come to think of this, if every one allows for a fair admission process without climbing the top hill to hook up with senate jockies, won't we get the best out of our educational system?? This is where it all starts!!

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2013
And it happened that GOD himself patiently fold his precious hand to watch the wise ways of Man... The hunter toils all night and saw the antelope, gave his shot and smiled home in aduration, and the other "HUNTER"..strolled in, met the squirrel on ground with fresh blood and he jumped and said, GOD did it!!! I can only wonder the facial expression GOD would have displayed!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Pussyface: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2013
75%
of admission is given 2 dos dat has longa legs,so d remainin 25% is jus
4 few lucky stdnt wit d highest scores in d post utme n few
indigenes.if any1 lyks he or she shud dull him/herself saying av prayed
my name wil kum out in d list.my frnd u beta start planning 4 anoda jamb
nxt yr
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Pussyface: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2013
dos of u who called n said 40k is too much 4 adm runz.dnt wori wen ur name dnt show in d 1st n 2nd list dn u wil nw start chasing me wit 60k dn.#jus wait n see
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Dear sweetheart, the GOD concept is not as difficult as you're struggling with it. God uses people, True, but .. Wait a minute, You mean he will tell you who he wants to use, or You will instinctively discern who you think God wants to use for you??.. Like.." Owh I see in my dreams; Mr lecturer, you're the person God is going to use by force"... 'Cmon, No Man knows God's ways and he will always do it in ways you can't explain..the moment you're able to understand how it happened, the it's not GOD.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Babalola1990: Dear sweetheart, the GOD concept is not as difficult as you're struggling with it. God uses people, True, but .. Wait a minute, You mean he will tell you who he wants to use, or You will instinctively discern who you think God wants to use for you??.. Like.." Owh I see in my dreams; Mr lecturer, you're the person God is going to use by force"... 'Cmon, No Man knows God's ways and he will always do it in ways you can't explain..the moment you're able to understand how it happened, the it's not GOD.
....AM NOT COMPETING WITH ANYONE,INFACT MY PRAYER IS DT GOD SHOULD FAVOUR ALL OF US...THERE WILL BE NO ISSUE AGAIN RIGHT?BUT I THINK YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY POINT,SO LET'S JST BURY EVERYTHN HERE COS I DNT LIKE TO BE MIS-UNDERSSTOOD BY PEOPLE.IT IS WELL WITH YOU BRO
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by olumidaie(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2013
Pussyface: dos of u who called n said 40k is too much 4 adm runz.dnt wori wen ur name dnt show in d 1st n 2nd list dn u wil nw start chasing me wit 60k dn.#jus wait n see
i pity anyone that falls for this scumbag. What legs do you have and how would you process the admission

how would a lecturer come on nairaland to advertise his 'wares'. Even an ordinary lecturer is no authority in admission except them vc, deans, add. officer. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.