Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,676 members, 7,945,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? (3435 Views)

14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by tpia5: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
You too should check yourselves out in the lesbo room.

No need for separate rooms in that case.

Enjoy.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Gambrosia: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Anoda thread derailed by this emotional VAMPIRE!!!! Hmm!!! Na wah!!! Loneliness na bad tin o!!! cry
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Callotthi: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Back to my own bed at last!
Thank my Agnostic Gawwwwwwd for 'H-OPEN' marriages! cool
The next time a man gets into my bed again is on VALENTINE'S DAY! wink
And it ain't da husband! He has collected his own shaaaaai 'this week'!
Time to 'rest' the poohsie! wink

NA BED WE GO CHOP? ABI NA BETTER BLOKOS WITH CAAAAAAAAAAAASH! grin

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
wink
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Challotti: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
wink
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2013
grin
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
soledayo: My children are just 2years and 8months old. I sleep in a room with the older child while my wife with the other child in another room. I was recently advised to make sure I sleep in same room with my wife and take the little children to the other room alone. What is ur view cos i feel the children are still too small to sleep alone?

I think it's best for couple to sleep in the same room. You should start training your 2 years old kid to sleep at her own room. As for your 8 months one, you can put her crib/co-sleeper next to your bed. Actually , you can even try to let her sleep with your bigger kid. Get a baby monitor if you are worried. Train them early to be independent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Selfies Fight Back – 17 Of The Worst Selfies Of All Time / Is This Appropriate? / My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.