Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,756 members, 7,972,711 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! (3096 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / For Married and soon to be married Men / Please Men I Need Your Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by EfemenaXY: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

i hate it more than i hate satan!

Seems you've been rolling with the wrong kinda gals Coogar tongue
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by coogar: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:
Seems you've been rolling with the wrong kinda gals Coogar tongue

women are the same everywhere......
i have been to nearly all the continents on planet earth bar australia and women are the same everywhere - they all have problems with time!

BABE!:

You lie!! You can't even say that with a straight face. You love it more than sèx!

i am a virgin!
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mr Coogar, I'm taking it P! with your response to Ujujoan regarding dressing up on time.
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by coogar: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Mr Coogar, I'm taking it P! with your response to Ujujoan regarding dressing up on time.

you are taking it personal? lol!
bunch of plastic surgeons.....when i see the make-up kit, i laugh hysterically. see the amount of frivolities the women folk engage themselves in and they are the first to say a man is uncute......blahhhhhhhhhhhh! make-up kits should be banned in nigeria. let us see how many nigerian women would make the cut.
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:
women are the same everywhere......
i have been to nearly all the continents on planet earth bar australia and women are the same everywhere - they all have problems with time!

Women are not all the same!!!
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:
you are taking it personal? lol!
bunch of plastic surgeons.....when i see the make-up kit, i laugh hysterically. see the amount of frivolities the women folk engage themselves in and they are the first to say a man is uncute......blahhhhhhhhhhhh! make-up kits should be banned in nigeria. let us see how many nigerian women would make the cut.

Be my guest, I suggest!
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by EfemenaXY: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coogar, 'tis quite simple - don't date girls that use eye pencils! lipsrsealed cool
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Poster, I suggest you tell your wife to have her bath the night before the outing(if she's one of those who take eternity in the bathroom). In the morning, she could have a shower, to rinse off the sweats. (Some women do this esp. those who don't keep to time)

Also, she should cultivate the habit of picking her clothes and dressing accessories ahead-from outer wears to inner wears, absolutely everything. Everything should be laid out so that as she comes out of the bathroom, she's dressing up instanta!

For make up, if she can't do it at home on time, let her do it in the car, at the destination or she wears simple make up(powder, lip gloss, eyeshadow/liner).

If the above don't "werk", then you've to go strict on her, which is leaving her to find her square root to the venue of the occasion.
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by BABE3: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy: Coogar, 'tis quite simple - don't date girls that use eye pencils! lipsrsealed cool

Oh pls. Pay no attention to what Monseiur Coogar is saying. cheesy. He adores me wearing eye pencil. When we're about going out, and he doesn't see the smoky eye/ cat eye effect on my face, he tells me to go apply my eye pencil. I'm even forced to wear it to sleep sometimes. embarassed
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by EfemenaXY: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ Choi! cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by coogar: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:
Women are not all the same!!!

prove it!

ferhyntorlah:
Be my guest, I suggest!

i don't wanna be your guest..... tongue

Efemena_xy: Coogar, 'tis quite simple - don't date girls that use eye pencils! lipsrsealed cool

they all do!
i make sure i hammer this at the start of the relationship - and they sometimes swear they are not that vain......only for them to start lining the eyes like a football pitch.

BABE!:

Oh pls. Pay no attention to what Monseiur Coogar is saying. cheesy. He adores me wearing eye pencil. When we're about going out, and he doesn't see the smoky eye/ cat eye effect on my face, he tells me to go apply my eye pencil. I'm even forced to wear it to sleep sometimes. embarassed

you know you are different.....:
this is why we are inseparable. you spend a maximum of 5 mins touching your face with all kinds of sharp objects. grin
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by BABE3: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

they all do!
i make sure i hammer this at the start of the relationship - and they sometimes swear they are not that vain......only for them to start lining the eyes like a football pitch.

Chei! Which hammer? If only they knew! grin

coogar:
you know you are different.....:
this is why we are inseparable. you spend a maximum of 5 mins touching your face with all kinds of sharp objects. grin

Lol. I don't like you anymore.
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:
prove it!
There's nothing to prove; your mind is made up already so no need doing Q.E.
D.

coogar: I don't wanna be your guest..... tongue
I aint forcing you to.
Re: Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! by pyramid777(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2013
cheesy :DWow... so much advice & tips...

Thanks guyz :DWow... so much advice & tips...

Thanks guyz

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me / I Fear I Won't Have A Marriage As Good as My Parents' Own / SO HEART-BREAKING: World's Most Tragic Wedding (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.