Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? (13080 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by travellngjasper: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Its barely 3 weeks away now, how do i sweep her off her feet without burning holes in my wallet while having a great time in Lagos or West Africa?
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2013
All you have to understand is that there is more to having a good time than spending money. Stop looking at what to buy and invest more in activities she enjoys

9 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by travellngjasper: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2013
@ mynd_44 That's a whole new dimension. But bear in mind, activities she enjoys would still involve spending. I don't have a problem with that, i'm just looking for something truly unique

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by ifihearam: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Take her to the zoo

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by travellngjasper: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2013
Lol. And which zoo is that?
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2013
Take her 2 wan paraga joint la.... grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by travellngjasper: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2013
She is not alcoholic o!
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2013
travellngjasper: @ mynd_44 That's a whole new dimension. But bear in mind, activities she enjoys would still involve spending. I don't have a problem with that, i'm just looking for something truly unique
You can do activities that are loss expensive
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2013
Face the fact: there is nothing u'll do that won't require spending,either in a meagre or large way.So,engage in her pastime without starving her.

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2013
travellngjasper: Lol. And which zoo is that?
Agbalumo zoo grin
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2013
U could find out what she'd like by psyching her. Ask her indirect questions and see what she'd say.

If u want to do something unique and different, invite her to dinner in your house, do the cooking urself. Crack jokes while doing so. Do something crazy like screaming "pepper in my eye oo" just to make her panic. It might not come out perfect but she'd love it that u tried
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by travellngjasper: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2013
@anitank: Trust me i'm good at many things but cooking is not my forte, would'nt want to choke her especially on valentine's day. Anyways Thanks for the info, i might just try it. And if it it doesn't work out, i have someone to blame it on. smiley
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2013
travellngjasper: @anitank: Trust me i'm good at many things but cooking is not my forte, would'nt want to choke her especially on valentine's day. Anyways Thanks for the info, i might just try it. And if it it doesn't work out, i have someone to blame it on. smiley
It can't be that bad. U're not going to be cooking for an entire community. Get a cookery book or google "how to cook.......". U could also do something we call a mock by trying to prepare the same meal before the real date. Subjecting urself to atleast 3 hours of learning might just be what u need to get that girl loving u for the rest of her life cheesy
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by sassygal(f): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2013
Its the little things, they say, that matters!

Why don't you get a errand service, like mine, to do a timely delivery of her favorite things throughout that day! For instance, at 9.00pm we'll deliver a card and bunch of roses, then at 12.00noon, a box of chocolates and cake, at 3pm - a gift hamper, at 6pm, we deliver you!!!

We have gift hampers and customised towels for that special one this valentine.

Book now at classysassyng@gmail.com or visit www.imosemulticoncepts.com

11 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Dopefiend(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Take her to BH camp for a romantic picnic. She'll never forget dis valentine for as long as she lives.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dopefiend: Take her to BH camp for a romantic picnic. She'll never forget dis valentine for as long as she lives.
Wickedness
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
make eba and go feed her under a baobab tree grin
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: make eba and go feed her under a baobab tree grin
Baobab in naija? You are on a long thing
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Baobab in naija? You are on a long thing
mango tree then grin
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: mango tree then grin
And while you are at it, a snake can fall from the tree and........

1 Like

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
And while you are at it, a snake can fall from the tree and........
u just get beaten then u die...at least the date didnt cost much grin jokes! there wont be any snakes in the tree. why r u trying to ruin a good idea?
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by EzePromoe: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don't believe that this kind of question exists in this 21st century. On Valentine's day, provided that she hasn't been booked by another man, just buy her I-pad, Brazilian hair and others, she's all yours cheesy You can even eat the onions on that day incase she brings hammer closer to your heart wink

1 Like

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by travellngjasper: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Lol, na comedians dey this forum
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Onlinebiz2012: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by karlnyeno: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Observe fasting

4 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by jhydebaba(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Take her to Oshodi on top of the pedestrian bridge and count together in love the number of vehicles plying the route.
Wishing u a blissful val celebration.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by siobahn: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
take her to okija shrine and profess your love to her in front of okija juju grin......she'll never forget you in a hurry

1 Like

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Well it may sound funny but am serious take it so, prepare a special delicacy my best pick is soaked garri with cornflakes n groudnut with lots of milk n not so much water, stair until its pasty tongue then you eat I guarantee u a cool sleep 2geda afterwards. Atleast it will cut d cost of going out to expensive places.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
just buy condom and 2 energy drinks. 14 feb is done.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bro, u gotta spend, itz innevitable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? / (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.