Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? (13089 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by godofwar666(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
take her to a garden and singer for her gals like sumtin like dat
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44: All you have to understand is that there is more to having a good time than spending money. Stop looking at what to buy and invest more in activities she enjoys

1000 likes.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by FUCKU: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44: All you have to understand is that there is more to having a good time than spending money. Stop looking at what to buy and invest more in activities she enjoys

I AM JUST WONDERING THE TYPE OF ACTIVITY YOU MEAN... This is Nigerian girls we are talking about HERE!
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by adorable29(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: make eba and go feed her under a baobab tree grin
mbanu! akpu or amala with okro soup is more apprioprate!
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Dstar1(f): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wot else do tink she needs if nt ur feelings, i mean,tell her dose swt things she likes hearin.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Eazeee(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Last 2 comment. Case close
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by victorD3: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
Is Valentine suppose to be a one way thing? Why shouldn't girls plan how to woo their men?

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Buy her an engagement ring grin
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by neksummi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pray for wisdom. Prayer is the key!
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by victorD3: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
god of war666: take her to a garden and singer for her gals like sumtin like dat

Oh god of war! English no be by force o!

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Take her to the forest and play hide and seek with her,just like adam and eve did in dis pics
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by IYANGBALI: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
god of war666: take her to a garden and singer for her gals like sumtin like dat
are you related to our 1st lady?
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by tunapawizzy: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
if she is Nigerian...u just buy her iphone 5, brazilian hair, hermes handbag n loboutin shoes....she will propose to u
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by victorD3: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2013

Hmmm! OP hide this comment above o! Don't dare allow Nigerian girl see this comment. Which activity do you know a 9ja girl like that don't involve money apart from sex?
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Ochason(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
All u got do without spending is take her 2 church i belive there wil a program dat day at church and both of u can learn mor frm God on hw 2improv mo on ur rlationship.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by donsteady(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
to impress your girl is not a do or die affair.... if you have enough you do.... if u dont have, manage..... i think i have grown pass the stage to impress my girl at all cost. me no get girl self. so
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by yuzedo: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Huh? Woo her BEFORE Valamtime?? undecided

HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO WAY! angry

I will woo her after valamtime. But if he baiday is near, ah pospone. If Chrismass near, ah pospone again! angry
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by onnairaland(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
sassygal: Its the little things, they say, that matters!

Why don't you get a errand service, like mine, to do a timely delivery of her favorite things throughout that day! For instance, at 9.00pm we'll deliver a card and bunch of roses, then at 12.00noon, a box of chocolates and cake, at 3pm - a gift hamper, at 6pm, we deliver you!!!

We have gift hampers and customised towels for that special one this valentine.

Book now at classysassyng@gmail.com or visit www.imosemulticoncepts.com
Is it affordable? I'm really interested. And like how much
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nipeks(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
It won't cost you much. Just check in the nearest chemist and buy a powerful sleeping pill. Pay her a visit early in the morning and spike her tea with it. She will hopefully wake up the next day and take all the blame. Have a nice val.

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
siobahn: take her to okija shrine and profess your love to her in front of okija juju grin......she'll never forget you in a hurry
grin grin
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
onnairaland:
Is it affordable? I'm really interested. And like how much
U want to send roses,cake and box of chocolates to ur man? Nah I think it should be the other way.

U could send something different
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bleep U:

I AM JUST WONDERING THE TYPE OF ACTIVITY YOU MEAN... This is Nigerian girls we are talking about HERE!
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by tunapawizzy: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nipeks: It won't cost you much. Just check in the nearest chemist and buy a powerful sleeping pill. Pay her a visit early in the morning and spike her tea with it. She will hopefully wake up the next day and take all the blame. Have a nice val.
Thanks a lot this shld save ma pocket this year
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by omo9ja1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
scipher: just buy condom and 2 energy drinks. 14 feb is done.. lipsrsealed

he he na wa bros
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by jaybee3(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
just give her
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by RICHBOI2(f): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Get her some intimacy gadgets!!!
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by lolaluv1(f): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Appear on her doorstep first thing in the morning; butt nakid and a red ribbon wrapped around your....cheesycheesy!
Just kidding!

What are her interests?

Because to impress her all depends on her interests.
Like me, I'd be tripped by nature. A picnic on the hills, on the beach. Take me somewhere picturesque and calm for the afternoon. Then evening, after a private, candlelit dinner, we could slow dance to some soul music...

And you could make her try something new too. The impression is sure to last....
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by mekaboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
DO This. Buy spirits. Pick her up in the morning let her cook for u, after eating in the afternoon. Give her your atm card and tell her your pin. Then let her go shopping. Whenever she comes back, depending on hw much is in your account. She will make love to u the way she never did.

Then check ur balance of 15th

1 Like

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by euthanasia: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
jhydebaba: Take her to Oshodi on top of the pedestrian bridge and count together in love the number of vehicles plying the route.
Wishing u a blissful val celebration.

ℓ☺ℓ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls, Atleast You Have Done This Once In Your Lifetime (see Photo) / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.