Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,783 members, 7,969,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

would you date a jealous & broke chick, even though she has good manners??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / would you date a jealous & broke chick, even though she has good manners??? (552 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

would you date a jealous & broke chick, even though she has good manners??? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Hey whats good nairalanders?

I got a quick question to ask, I would appreciate your honest opinions. I have known this girl for a while now, and we attend same church, we exchanged numbers one Sunday and started chatting all night long on the phone. after a while she invited me for her birthday party someday day. That night, we got over excited and things went out of hand, so she let me taste her fruit all night long.

Well now she is telling me how much she loves me and all that, but honestly speaking, I do like her to an extent, but I'm not willing to give my heart to her. She is very emotional, and I'm not that type of guy.
Now she is telling me how she wants a relationship, even though I've told her I'm a busy guy, who wouldn't be around much. Though I do have a lot of female friends whom I hang out with, and she appears to be a jealous type of girl.

I have the feelings that she is pretending to be a good girl, and once I let her into my life, she will turn into another monstrous jealous chick. Honestly speaking, I like her bubbly character and shes always active.
One day she phoned my landline and my cousin picked it up, she started questioning her about her (my cousin) relationship to me. Thinking she was one of my layabout chicks. My cousin got a bit upset about it, but I calmed her down.
After breaking up with all my ex's, we always turn enemies, and I have the feelings that this girl will go off road and things will take a turn for the worse. The fact that we attend same church also makes it even much worse, as I like to keep my private life sacred from the entire world.

Even though I like her as a person, I see shes not on my level, both financially and mentally.. We see things differently. My question is, WOULD YOU DATE A GIRL WHO IS NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH YOU, BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MENTALLY?? IF YES, WHY... IF NO, WHY NOT... Thanks for your opinions in advance.
Re: would you date a jealous & broke chick, even though she has good manners??? by seedord247(m): 5:11am On Jan 24, 2013
Why would she not be jealous.... undecided

While you guys were ordinary frnds, you keep promising her heaven and earth. Now that you have tasted her honey pot she turns to the ayamatanga you saw in your dream.

And as for your question... it depends. If she's willin to give changes a room in her life i will.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Woman Much Taller Than You? / The Perfect Gift For This Valentine ! / Is Loneliness A Good Reason To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.