Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,996 members, 7,946,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo (22706 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) / Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by vizboy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Na wa oh for naija wetin we no go see. Person kill person because of dog
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by megareal: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
It has never been a good idea to marry and stay around your family talk less of living in the family compound. Extended family members spell trouble. I wish the man had not exposed his wife to such violent death by hanging around his family. He should have taken precautions to ensure his immediate family lives in peace after the first clash. He was inactive and has paid the price for his redundancy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by realitychick: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
kcreal:

Yes I'm from Imerienwe, I have known them to be very heartless.
It takes one heartless person to knw another,,,you just conclude cos your blunted brain is configured that way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by AGgal(f): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hmmmmm,wetin dey happen 4 we country?
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by jacob2012(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
nawa o
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by thaoriginator: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wata badman place! How coulda mankind fi pour fuel on a fellow human being and fi set dem ablaze inna the fire? It is a wicked world man, only jah gon fi judge dem bombacaat dem. Plus mi a fi heard dem a vexed people inna deh igbomen dem, dem a top-shottas dem. Rastafara!
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by sexydiva21(f): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Na wah oh. Wickedness of man hmmmm
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by kcreal(f): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
dnawah: no be una brothers,some of una too wicked.by the way Tedem still day?

Na lie oooo my Imerienwe people no wicked oooo. Tedem/Dorathy still dey.

reality.chick:

It takes one heartless person to knw another,,,you just conclude cos your blunted brain is configured that way.

Who let this dog out?
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by NAJALYN: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
What a way to die. I guess with the arrest of the lunatic justice has taken its course. But has it? Will that bring the woman back?
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Bmas01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
South south Terrorist
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Bmas01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
South south Terrorist again God need ur help
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by wizzymate(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hell is empty, all the devils are here on earth.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kai.Devil na human being.walahi
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by OkochiZico(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
D so called Chibueze is a devil, if he comes back alife, he'll still cause harm. Let justice be taken on him.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by blessingewulonu: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
wat a nonsenses? wat on earth dat will make him do such tin. may God ve mercy on him.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sad. Sad. Sad...sad

The woman's children must have watched their mum burnt to death, helplessly! It's indeed a gory memory for those kids. Hoping they get some psychological help...to get over the scenario....it's such a world!
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by sanity12(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
yuzedo:
This "article" is a joke! grin
Got tired of highlighting..sad
sumtin serious like dis u kall it a joke?....God we need ur help in nigeria......
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Decryptor(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thank you mods for hiding some posts here. I can bet anything that those posts have everything to do with bigotry and tribal remarks from the "usual" people. Please make them more irrelevant so that by the time they and other members of NL check their profiles and see a lot of "This post has been hidden", it will show how low their minds are. Good job mods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Man One Week To His Wedding In Benue / I Only Put My Hand, I Didn’t Rape Her - Driver Tells Court / Man Sells Salt As Insecticide In A School In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.