Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo (22697 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) / Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wickedness! Dis is exactly the kind of Brother nobody wants. Haba! Murdered two people in an instant(a pregnant woman and her baby). He den runs away. Dat Man deserves to be tortured and bunrt down.

Perhaps removing the fuel subsidies is not such a bad thing after-all, considering the use of fuel by Nigerians to commit murder.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Ninapha(f): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
kcreal:

Yes I'm from Imerienwe, I have known them to be very heartless.
. I am not suprised. One thing i am sure is ur assertion abt Umuekwne ppl is totally false. I know both umuekwune and Imerienwe well and i am sure they are not worse than Imerienwe. And why do u pple presume them wicked, dont u think u pple are unfair cos its all political. Anyway things like this happen even in imerienwe and every other place. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by realitychick: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
kcreal:
Na lie oooo my Imerienwe people no wicked oooo. Tedem/Dorathy still dey.

Who let this dog out?
like i said,,,your mentality is so blunt,like the dog owner
tongue
kcreal:
Na lie oooo my Imerienwe people no wicked oooo. Tedem/Dorathy still dey.

Who let this dog out?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Mecdiamond: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hurtin d hrt, jst cos of an animal a human lyf waz taken
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Imyourex(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
grin
IYA NGBALI: labe mi to tobi dada
grin
IYA NGBALI: labe mi to tobi dada
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by pekelepekele(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
chai!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by kcreal(f): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ninapha: . I am not suprised. One thing i am sure is ur assertion abt Umuekwne ppl is totally false. I know both umuekwune and Imerienwe well and i am sure they are not worse than Imerienwe. And why do u pple presume them wicked, dont u think u pple are unfair cos its all political. Anyway things like this happen even in imerienwe and every other place. God help us.

Something like this had never happened in the history of Imerienwe, but it happens always in Umuekwune.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by kcreal(f): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
reality.chick:

tongue

The truth hurts, seems you are from Umuekwume, you can go ahead and insult me but one thing is certain, I must say the truth regardless of who is involve.

BTW you talk like a kid, I don't have time for kids like you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by free2ryhme: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
d dog which he killd his elder brother's wife is playin not mindin wat is happen. foolish ibo boy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by suyu: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
nonsence smh
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Dina88(f): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
this is a spell,4 God sake,4 wat reason sm1 who claim to me human do such thing? Attimes i tried to convince myself dat all sort of dis are not possible.bt its hard to admit
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by kandiikane(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
Seriously?! shocked shocked

And sagafucktard had the audacity to tell me that the continent is principled and has high morals. How can someone see a human and decide to burn them alive talk less of sister in law who is pregnant with your nephew or niece. Bombovlart mehn! What a horrible way to die.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by billyG(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
This is really sad why shld this kind of avoidable situation add to the List of "1000 WAYS TO DIE"!Why

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by anataala: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
emmanwandud: Another senseless killing and gruesome murder very pathetic
he is a terrorist
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by ejikeND(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
i need a picture
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by jasper7(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
a whole bowl of fuel? waste of resources undecided. #SMH for Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Everfrank(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thank God the idiot is not hausa/fulani/muslim. His entire race/faith would have been a subject of ridicule and condemnation,especially by islamahausaphobic igbo nairalanders
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by tomzman: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Na wa o! That guy deserves to be roasted to death alongside his dog.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by OCcool: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Now dis is so bizzarre
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Tendakiss: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2013
WONDERS WILL NEVA END.............................JXT because OF A D0G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by nature29ice: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2013
Kill my wife because of common dog, Walahi dogs don get meat to eat
becos I ll kill him Slowly starting from his eyes. Honestly police ll
Not come into dis cause. I can handle it by myself
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2013
animal in human form
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Uwakuwak(f): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Was it hot water that was poured on the dog? Was the dog injured? How could he be so angered to that extend? Woman, rest in the lord amen.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Stanwachi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
The man is an antichrist.
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by FXKing2012(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2013
This anti-igbo topic made front page but I'm sure the topic (link) below will not make front page because it's a Yoruba man that commited the crime.

www.nairaland.com/1176358/man-hacks-mother-death-kwara
Re: Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo by Sexychocolate: 10:34pm On May 14, 2013
d punishmnt is hanging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Auta Implicated In $1.3M Bribery Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Forced Marriage: Abducted Teenager Freed From Emir’s Palace / Toy Gun & Mask Recovered From Kidnappers Influenced By Foreign Films (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.