Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (143511 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:

MAKE I COME TEACH DROP OUTS LIKE FX NEW THING ABI? IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO TRACK A VESSEL THEN NO NEED FOR ME TO EXPLAIN. GO FIND OUT FROM OTHER FOLKS. UNA WANT TO TAP KNOWLEDGE FROM THIS MY BRAIN ABI? THIS KNOWLEDGE TOOK YEARS TO GARNER SO IT AINT DROPPING FOR EVERYONE JUST LIKE THAT

You are an a55.......I swear

You don't know jack

All you do is come here and talk trash........you know well that I am a shipper and I know all this things that's why I want you to come on here and explain but I guess google failed you that's why you are trying to change it to FX.......

Who asked you to come and teach FX undecided undecided

M000ron

6 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:

THE VESSEL DID SAIL AND IF YOU TRACK IT, IT IS BERTHING IN COTONOU WATERS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT FROM WHAT SHOPCLUE IS SAYING THE VEHICLE WASNT PUT ON THE VESSEL AND WOULD BE COMING WITH ANOTHER VESSEL INSTEAD. SHE HAS FORWARDED THE SHIPPING COMPANY'S PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR VERIFICATION AS SHE TRUSTS MY ABILITY AS A MEDIATOR. SHE WOULDNT GIVE IT TO FX AS THE GUY IS JUST A SIMPLE CON ARTIST DECEIVING ALL HIS MINIONS HERE WHO FEEL HE IS SOME COMPUTER GURU WHICH HE IS NOT. I AM WORKING IN THE BACKGROUND AS ALWAYS BUT WILL ALWAYS GIVE ATTENTION TO HYPOCRITES AND CRIMINAL MINDS LIKE FX. EVEN SURVEYPROF IS NOW PLAYING IT SMART AND BEING CAREFUL WITH HIS REMARKS BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN AND EVEN HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN VERY FAR WHEN THE VOLCANO ERUPTS.

Stop exposing your immaturity in this game. Don't go down with Madam Mary Wunmi Allen. Jesus already died for her, dont die a second death for her also.
See what a pro has to say about shipping vehicles into Nigeria. Even me who has never shipped a pin will not miss it if I go by the rules here.
BizBooks: This replaces my earlier attempt to outline the processes involved in shipping a car to Nigeria.

This instruction is written for the benefit of the individual expecting a car from the US either via RORO or container. It may help you figure out when somebody is telling you “stories”. The steps outlined here refer to the US market but may be similar for Canada, Europe and Asia.

1. The first step in the shipping process is the completion of the dock receipt. A dock receipt is a form obtained from shipping companies and contains the names and addresses of the shipper and receiver, car details, title number, VIN etc.

2. Once the shipping company receives the completed dock receipt, they will process it and send back to you in a day or two. The processed dock receipt will be slightly different from the one you originally sent to them and will include the Port where your car should be dropped off.

3. Upon receipt of the processed dock receipt, make 6 copies and also 6 copies of the car’s title (front and back). 6 copies appear to be the standard as every shipping company I have dealt with asked for the same number. If you forget to make the copies, you may have to pay $1 per copy at the Port.

4. Take your car to the Port along with the documents. The Port staff will accept your car, stamp the documents and return one stamped and signed dock receipt to you. The stamp will include the date the car was brought to the Port. Remember, unlike Europe, US Customs will not allow any goods inside the boot or interior of the car. But they may allow items meant for the car eg tyres, engine oil, bumper etc. I specifically mentioned these three because I have included them in the past without any problem.

5. By now, you must have known the date your vessel is scheduled to set sail. But if you don’t, call the shipping company and get that. A day after the vessel is supposed to have sailed, call the shipping company and find out if that indeed did happen. If not (which actually happens more often than not), they will give you a new date if available. But if the ship sailed as scheduled, then you should be receiving a notice to pay the shipping fee 4 or 5 days later.

6. Once you receive the notice, it means that your Bill of Lading is ready. Do not delay, pay the shipping fee as soon as possible. Some shipping companies will give you the option of paying via direct deposit. If that is not available, send a cheque via next day delivery. Upon receipt of your payment, they will send the Bill of Lading to you. Also, some shipping companies will give you the option of paying $20 extra to receive the Bill of Lading via courier. I normally select this option if I can’t afford to wait for the normal 5 day Post Office delivery. The goal is to receive the Bill of Lading as soon as possible so you can send it to Lagos to avoid incurring demurrage.

7. Once you receive the Bill of Lading, make a copy for your records. Then send all the originals via courier to your clearing agent in Lagos. While your agent awaits the arrival of the originals, email him a photocopy so he can start talking to his Customs contacts. When sent via Fedex or UPS, the Bill of Lading usually arrives Lagos in 5 – 7 days. Do not send it any other way apart from courier unless you have somebody traveling to Lagos.

8. Upon receipt of the Bill of Lading, your agent will tell you if the vessel is already in Lagos or not. If it is, he will begin the clearing process. If not, he will tell you when it is expected to arrive. Stay in constant contact with your agent or he may leave your car and work on other pressing tasks.

Finally, if you are in Nigeria waiting for your car, you may not have much control over items 1 - 7. But you will get an idea of what to ask for once somebody tells you they have shipped your car. If you don’t ask for anything else, ask for a copy of the stamped dock receipt. It will include the name and phone number of the shipping company, the name of the vessel, Port and date of departure etc. With that information, you can call the shipping company any time and get the facts. If your shipper refuses to provide you with the stamped dock receipt, then there may be a problem.

P.S: If it ever gets to the point of calling the shipping company, most of them will only require the last 6 digits of your car's VIN number. So have that ready when you call.

Others should feel free to include any points I missed.
https://www.nairaland.com/781063/shipping-car-nigeria-what-every

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
biolabee:

i cant fit hate you just that your empathethic heart were used by this woman and her cohorts to reduce some heat by garnering sympathy
SO in this matter u are nothing but implicated and also scammed grin grin tongue
you are wrong..... but lets not dwell on that smiley
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gboliwe:

Stop exposing your immaturity in this game. Don't go down with Madam Mary Wunmi Allen. Jesus already died for her, dont die a second death for her also.
See what a pro has to say about shipping vehicles into Nigeria. Even me who has never shipped a pin will not miss it if I go by the rules here.

https://www.nairaland.com/781063/shipping-car-nigeria-what-every

God bless you sweetie.....

It doesn't take 3wks to figure out that a vehicle dint sail cus as soon as it sails, if you have paid in full then the shipper will send you your BOL as this is needed to clear the vehicle and it has to get to your agent that is clearing the car before the ship arrives in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:

SEE AS YOU DEY DECEIVE YOURSELF? IF YOU FEEL I AM NO AUTHORITY AND YOU GENUINELY WISH TO ASSIST AIGBE WHY NOT ASK YOUR SO CALL AUTHORITY WHO IS FX FOR DETAILS. I DONT NEED GOOGLE TO TRACK A VESSEL BECAUSE YOU FORGET I ALSO DO OIL AND GAS TRANSACTIONS AND WE TRACK OIL TANKERS ON THE GO. DUDE YOU NO SABI YOUR WORK. YOU JUST WANT TO LEARN A NEW TRICK IN THE TRADE FROM ME AND ADD IT TO YOUR RESUME.

Not making mouth or anything,

I load 2 containers in a month and over 10 RoRo so what the Bleep do I need to learn from you undecided undecided

Btw that figure Excludes Air freight

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:

CHAI SEE STATS. YET YOU SOLICIT FOR AID ON YOUR CHARITY? MAKE I CALL YOU SCAMMER TOO? ABI NA PART OF YOUR CHARITY TAKINGS YOU DEY TAKE LOAD THE 2 CONTAINERS? NO BE INSULT O! I JUST DEY ASK

At least I am giving back to the community where you stay.......what have you done for the ones around you undecided undecided

With one container, I can feed your whole household for 3months

FYI gifted kid, the aim of the charity is to get people together and help collectively but I guess you didn't read that far oponu

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
r231:

At least I am giving back to the community where you stay.......what have you done for the ones around you undecided undecided

With one container, I can feed your whole household for 3months

FYI gifted kid, the aim of the charity is to get people together and help collectively but I guess you didn't read that far oponu

YES TO HELP COLLECTIVELY AND ENRICH SINGULARLY. I SAW THE MEMO. grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

YES TO HELP COLLECTIVELY AND ENRICH SINGULARLY. I SAW THE MEMO. grin

All the funds are accounted for with daily updates on threads unlike you and madam shoplifter

You should bury your head in shame you useless worthless man........do you think I am doing the charity for money undecided

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

OH I GUESS OTHERS ARE DOING IT FOR MONEY HUH? ALL THE FUNDS ACCOUNTED FOR INDEED. WHO AUDITS THE FUNDS? YOU ARE JUDGE AND JURY. NA YOU BE FINANCIAL SECRETARY AND TREASURER ALL IN ONE. YOU KNOW I CAN EASILY LABEL YOU A SCAM ARTIST BUT I WONT BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU. ALL YOU DESPERATE LONDON BOYS. WE SABI ALL OF UNA WAY.

Knock yourself out dumb nut https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network/9

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

YOU ARE REALLY WORKING HARD TO CLEAR THE AIR YES? IS IT BECAUSE JUST ONE WORD LIKE "SCAM" COULD RUIN YOU? LETS SEE IF YOU LIKE IT WHEN THE SHOES ARE ON YOUR FEET. NAIRALAND E-HELPERS NETWORK INDEED. WHEN ALL MONIES ARE CONTROLLED BY YOU? NO LET ME USE THE 4 LETTER WORD SC** . I COULD EASILY DO THAT IF I HAVE A ONE TRACKED MIND LIKE FX AND ASSUME WHAT I FEEL LIKE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I DID THAT RIGHT HERE ONLINE AND ON YOUR E-HELPERS NETWORK THREAD ON NL

Go on.......

I dare you undecided undecided

Obviously as usual your dumb as5 didn't read.....no I don't handle the money, we have an accountant for that grin grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

AHH! NOW THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF. THIS IS BECAUSE IT HURTS DOESNT IT? YOU WISH TO PROTECT YOUR IMAGE ONLINE HERE DONT YOU? LONDON BOY NO FEAR I NO BE FX. I CAN BE WORSE THAN HIM IF AND WHEN I CHOOSE BUT RIGHT NOW I CHOOSE TO BE BETTER. SO RELAX. BUT NEVER COME AT ME AGAIN. I COULD EASILY ASSUME YOUR ACCOUNTANT IS WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH YOU IN ROBBING FOLKS BLIND IN THE NAME OF CHARITY DONATIONS CANT I? ITS JUST A THOUGHT THOUGH AND NOT A STATEMENT LIKE FX WOULD HAVE READILY DONE

Guy abeg go sleep.....

Like I keep saying, you are dumber than I think

Did you see the list of the people on that team......... undecided undecided

Bck to the subject at hand........so you tracked the vessel and the car is on the way right undecided

Stop using me to cover up our Bleep ups

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2013
r231:

Guy abeg go sleep.....

Like I keep saying, you are dumber than I think

Did you see the list of the people on that team......... undecided undecided

Bck to the subject at hand........so you tracked the vessel and the car is on the way right undecided

Stop using me to cover up our Bleep ups

I HAVE POLITELY ASKED YOU TO SPEAK TO YOUR FELLOW MOD FX AND NOT ME. I AM SUPPOSEDLY NOT AN AUTHORITY HERE AM I? LIST ON THE TEAM OR NO LIST ON THE TEAM. ASSUMPTIONS AND INFERENCES COULD STILL BE MADE AND PEOPLE COULD BE GOT THINKING. NO BE NAIJA WE DEY WHERE ALUURISM IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. I WONT BELITTLE MYSELF LIKE FX. NO GAIN IN THAT ON YOU. ONCE AGAIN ASK MR KINGPIN HIMSELF FX ABOUT TRACKING THE VESSEL HE DID SAY HE IS AN SEO DIDNT HE?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

YOU ARE REALLY WORKING HARD TO CLEAR THE AIR YES? IS IT BECAUSE JUST ONE WORD LIKE "SCAM" COULD RUIN YOU? LETS SEE IF YOU LIKE IT WHEN THE SHOES ARE ON YOUR FEET. NAIRALAND E-HELPERS NETWORK INDEED. WHEN ALL MONIES ARE CONTROLLED BY YOU? NO LET ME USE THE 4 LETTER WORD SC** . I COULD EASILY DO THAT IF I HAVE A ONE TRACKED MIND LIKE FX AND ASSUME WHAT I FEEL LIKE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I DID THAT RIGHT HERE ONLINE AND ON YOUR E-HELPERS NETWORK THREAD ON NL
Why are you shouting? Are you so angry? Quit the caps!

You are really shameless, bringing such an honorable activity as Tehn into a thread that is saturated with evil. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2013
^^^ I've always known that the 4everGod1 aka bbfever aka Samuel Ekwueme dude is demented, he's the worst of his ilk. He's a rabid homotherm thus should just be ignored.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2013
Ashey no be only we the thing dey vess.
*singing Flavor's anthem* Faya dey go no be ya fault o, kirikata kirikata. . .'
chaircover:

WOAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Mr!!!! Stop right there. Dont you dare and I repeat dont you dare ever ever cast any negative aspersions on how TEHN Money is spent. Lenu e! What kind of nonsense is this? angry

So You now think we are like you people?. BTW Every single half penny we receive is accounted for (we can even teach you a thing or two about accountability and record keeping) every penny is spent wisely and many of us take money out of our own pockets to get the job done and our time is donated freely, so dont you dare in the quest of looking for more hot air to blow make the mistake of coming down our way cos I will swat you down!!

Obviously you dont know the quality of the people behind TENH so I am going to assume that you made a mistake in what you just yarned up there, but now that you know, dont do it again!!!.

I have no more to say . . . carry on with whatever google cut and paste jobs of seo hacking and all what not I have no issue with that but I beg you dont put TEHN in any of your discussions or you are going to have to face me squarely. Me, I dont bark . . . I bite! angry angry angry

eni to ba mo oju boy yi ko wa mu angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2013
Madam cc,
When you fight corruption,it fights back,clutching at any straws available to defend itself.
These scammers are well organised with a well oiled propaganda machine on NL.
Imagine him comparing such a noble enterprise to the scams perpetrated by his mami Wunmi Allen.
Members of the forum should brace up for more of this because these people fight dirty and we are trying to cut off their source of food which is fraud.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2013
Richvkunt: Madam cc,
When you fight corruption,it fights back,clutching at any straws available to defend itself.
These scammers are well organised with a well oiled propaganda machine on NL.
Imagine him comparing such a noble enterprise to the scams perpetrated by his mami Wunmi Allen.
Members of the forum should brace up for more of this because these people fight dirty and we are trying to cut off their source of food which is fraud.

Thanks Richy. I understand.

I am looking at the larger picture here and what this boy is doing. I call him boy because I dont expect an adult to behave the way he is doing.

People generally dont like donating money because they feel that they are being scammed and so TEHN fieldworkers go out of their way going all over the country risking their lives to validate the stories before reporting back to NL giving the go ahead that the story is true and people should feel free to make donations.

How can this boy even put us in the same category as what he and WA are doing? The TEHN name shouldn't even be on this thread at all. Night and day can never meet. Let him fight his personal battles but should know where to draw the line.

The people behind TEHN are Ify, jarus, jaybee, Ronke, OAM4Jenny, R321 and we are also backed by solid people such as debosky, biolabee etc etc. Which of these people will steal other peoples money? are we hungry? . . ..money meant for charity & the less privileged for that matter. I am sure that you can understand why I am so angry angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by rozayx5(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2013
this thread is turning to an argument ground, seems the scammer agents are succeeding in causing confusion undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Chaircover, I understand perfectly well... Let's wait till match 14... We will roast him.

He is here talking but his sugar mama has only managed to pay just HALF of the money owed to those she owed from years back to fhemmy and co and as we can see, that matter done enter under carpet...

He thinks being articulate can brainwash people...

There was a guy who was a 419er back in the days before the internet evolve... Na Newspapers dem dey use do dia own... He did this for quite a long time. Then in the early 2000, he decided to travel out and start life afresh and set things straight... Na sickness he take come back till he died. You scammed people and want a good life?

Another had over 50 motor cycle which was bought with fraud money. He lost everything... He collapsed in 2007 just walking on the street and then died somedays later.

You wonder why some people are lunatics, have unknown illness?
About the girl that stole my lecturer's money, he actually made her mad... And he wasn't afraid to say it. My ex room mate shivered that day. The mother of the girl came to beg and that they have been to places but have been told that her daughter confess and beg whoever she offended...

They did some cleansing sha but the mum still came back to beg the man to confirm if he wont release the spell on her daughter again... His only reply was that when you buy a white cloth from the market and it got stained by oil, will it still be as white as it was as at the time it was bought after washing...?

The mother started crying... The girl is currently married now according to my lecturer...

The worse thing about this is that innocent people were affected... Her fiancee lost his job, car broke down, rent expired, her mum and dad was not spared as well...

It will only take sometime... They surely will meet their waterloo one day.

chaircover:

Thanks Richy. I understand.

I am looking at the larger picture here and what this boy is doing. I call him boy because I dont expect an adult to behave the way he is doing.

People generally dont like donating money because they feel that they are being scammed and so TEHN fieldworkers go out of their way going all over the country risking their lives to validate the stories before reporting back to NL giving the go ahead that the story is true and people should feel free to make donations.

How can this boy even put us in the same category as what he and WA are doing? The TEHN name shouldn't even be on this thread at all. Night and day can never meet. Let him fight his personal battles but should know where to draw the line.

The people behind TEHN are Ify, jarus, jaybee, Ronke, OAM4Jenny, R321 and we are also backed by solid people such as debosky, biolabee etc etc. Which of these people will steal other peoples money? are we hungry? . . ..money meant for charity & the less privileged for that matter. I am sure that you can understand why I am so angry angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by vanitty: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2013
Odunnu:
Why are you shouting? Are you so angry? Quit the caps!

You are really shameless, bringing such an honorable activity as Tehn into a thread that is saturated with evil. Tufiakwa

Very shameless.
The man is just trying to divert attention

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.