Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,576 members, 7,888,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (143504 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
So Mr Mike Ima you were on world 62 on tribal wars. hmmmm. Me i still dey drop hints o
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1: I even just found out that he is even an attachee in the Forex field. He is begging for a push in the right direction from well established forex runners. This boy is pathetic. I still dey drop hints o

are you sure you are not a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
r231:

are you sure you are not a woman undecided

if i am can we go to the pub afterall? grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

if i am can we go to the pub afterall? grin

hell to the NOOO.....

even tho you act like one anyway.......you need to learn how to keep quiet sometimes

i wonder if you are married.....feel sorry for the poor woman

6 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
r231:

hell to the NOOO.....

even tho you act like one anyway.......you need to learn how to keep quiet sometimes

i wonder if you are married.....feel sorry for the poor woman

I believe Mike Ima pasted my facebook page on this thread. Go there and you will see my wife and kids all other details about me both home and abroad.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mr. Sam, as a man, there are certain things u have to let go, and let peace rein!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
The boy na real small boy o. Chai i be dummy to dey follow this guy wey never tey when he pass puberty. Make i no paste his age for here. I do not want to further embarrass him. I will not answer this boy anymore. Mike Mike Mike how many times i call you o.... Go follow your mate play. I will tell Seun to include age verification process for NL registration o. Chai this thing dey pain me. This Mike Ima..... no be your fault sha.

seriously, responding to him was getting so embarrassing, its so obvious all the bolts arent where they should be.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
surveyProf: Mr. Sam, as a man, there are certain things u have to let go, and let peace rein!

Speak to your friend Mike. He provoked me again. But now that i have realised his age i will hush it because na me dey make myself mumu by responding to the boy.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
surveyProf: Mr. Sam, as a man, there are certain things u have to let go, and let peace rein!

why are you folks spying on people's facebook pages, and not only that, posting the info on nl?

that's uncalled for, you are abusing your job.

call your boy to order.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

I believe Mike Ima pasted my facebook page on this thread. Go there and you will see my wife and kids all other details about me both home and abroad.

oh yea i have a lot of time on my hand looking for you on facebook
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

Speak to your friend Mike. He provoked me again. But now that i have realised his age i will hush it because na me dey make myself mumu by responding to the boy.

Mr. Sam, I hv spoken to him long ago, n he is no longer doing wat he was doing earlier, so u follow suit, okay!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
tpia@:

why are you folks spying on people's facebook pages, and not only that, posting the info on nl?

that's uncalled for, you are abusing your job.

call your boy to order.

Hello,
I think wat really went wrong, was dat dey both had some kind of misunderstanding, perhaps dat was wat lead to Fx, going dat direction, wel he is not meant to do so, I hv talked to him already!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello,
I think wat really went wrong, was dat dey both had some kind of misunderstanding, perhaps dat was wat lead to Fx, going dat direction, wel he is not meant to do so, I hv talked to him already!

Tell Mike to delete that nonsense he pasted online about me and all those links. Me i gentle o.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

Tell Mike to delete that nonsense he pasted online about me and all those links. Me i gentle o.

He will, just calm down n take some break okay!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
At surveyprof! Not to be hard on you but it seems like 4evergod1 is doing exactly what you do on you! You post personal details of people online and call people scammers because they have ɑ̤̈̊ different opinion to yours, now he has posted your freind's details and you ask for peace †☺ reign?
Please let us aℓℓ be fair here! Oga Sam although posting your private details aπϑ that of your family was uncalled for please relax your Hand! Sometimes its not worth it!
Surveyprof please I dey wait for you †☺ state my sex and occupation to your cronies!
Finally the thread done derail kai!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Na wao, u people have turned this thread into something else, u people no longer talk about †ђξ reason why dis thread was created in †ђξ first place. @ Samuel, what kind of Jazz did u use to divert everyones attention from †ђξ main issue? Smh.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
You talk too much.
4everGod1:

smh grin . My oga i no use any Jazz o. They derailed it themselves when they refused to see reason and take other peoples opinions on a positive note. However the key to putting this thread back on track is with Mike Ima. If he chooses to stop his ego tripping and all that then we are back on track but if he still wishes to dance with the masquerades then i will provide him with instrumentalists. I am still on the main issue though.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Are you sure you are married? A married man with kids don't talk this way. Tell me, if any of your kids reacts to issues this way in public how would you correct or advise him or her? As a matured adult, you learn to ignore some stuff
4everGod1:

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
i.:
At surveyprof! Not to be hard on you but it seems like 4evergod1 is doing exactly what you do on you! You post personal details of people online and call people scammers because they have ɑ̤̈̊ different opinion to yours, now he has posted your freind's details and you ask for peace †☺ reign?
Please let us aℓℓ be fair here! Oga Sam although posting your private details aπϑ that of your family was uncalled for please relax your Hand! Sometimes its not worth it!
Surveyprof please I dey wait for you †☺ state my sex and occupation to your cronies!
Finally the thread done derail kai!

Good evening Mr. Orekoya,
How're u today? Hope u're good, talking about me not saying anything ever since, was as a result of this thread not accomplishing it aims, u know the rationale was to get the defendant to payback the plaintiff, but it is becoming some eerie zone.

As per your personal information, I thought we have gone pass dis level earlier, the last time I visited Surulere, that address was more or less a business place, but I believe you are a lawyer and perhaps you're not practising!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: Are you sure you are married? A married man with kids don't talk this way. Tell me, if any of your kids reacts to issues this way in public how would you correct or advise him or her? As a matured adult, you learn to ignore some stuff

Thanks Miss Adeniyi. I have noted your words. smiley
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
surveyProf:

Good evening Mr. Orekoya,
How're u today? Hope u're good, talking about me not saying anything ever since, was as a result of this thread not accomplishing it aims, u know the rationale was to get the defendant to payback the plaintiff, but it is becoming some eerie zone.

As per your personal information, I thought we have gone pass dis level earlier, the last time I visited Surulere, that address was more or less a business place, but I believe you are a lawyer and perhaps you're not practising!

@surveyprof i am still waiting for Mike to take off what he pasted online regarding me. Remember say i gentle o
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
U dey kolo... I mean useless ani mal. Who be miss adeniyi? If u like hack my account , I ve nothing to lose. But respect your self and don't let me get angry. Oko ashewo... Aleregbe. In fact I have your time since what you know how to do best is to insult people. I will give it to you. Baba awon were.
Oko oponu.
4everGod1:

Thanks Miss Adeniyi. I have noted your words. smiley

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
smh.... age is just a no afterall
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.