Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Man Grows New Nose In His Arm - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Grows New Nose In His Arm (25264 Views)

Amazing Photo: Doctors Grew A New Nose And A Man's Fore Head / AMAZING: Chinese Man Gets New Nose On Forehead After Losing Nose To Accident / Man Grows Feminine Br3asts From Taking ARV,s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by victorNRceo: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
I can be commenting dey go ooo if una no hold me *dad and mum and siblings holding him* *neigbhors too are coming to render they help* grin
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by rhemal: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
otikpoko: No pictures? undecidedNo pictures?
i wonder why too?
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by Mystiqme: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
If it's in the armpit, then it's gonna be a stinker.
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by thaoriginator: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Why are there so many hidden comments? Is it the 'first to comment gangstas'? Or what?

BTWN: how would they put a nose on ones arm? That is crazy and weird mehn! How the pesin go even talk blow cartther now? sad
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by raynold17(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
not really d best.. but this is the only image prove

Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by MadCow1: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hurray for stemcell research..

Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by simondouglas(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
na wah o
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sam Milla: Science is great. It is only a matter of time before humans can be able to do everything, except raise the dead or prevent deaths which will make life boring anyway.

If this is the only reason why I should remain a theist,then I'm cool with it.Atheists have no idea what it means to believe in God rather than trying to persuade themselves with some mo'r'onic excuses.
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by TableLeg(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Doesnt bother me one bit if he grows a new nose in his anus!
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by 40Lightyears: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
He's gonna be like a "Fly" or "Mosquito", that senses with its limbs. grin grin grin Couldn't they, the scientist have mounted it on his @ss? grin grin grin Oops, My mouth, shut up! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by phreakabit(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
PICS or it didn't happen!
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by Egbagirl(f): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
The other time it was a man growing an ear on his arm. Now it's a nose. What's next?
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by free2ryhme: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
na lies plenty pass 4 dis article. hw d wan tak waka sef with one arm always up. abi una tink say God na fool?
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by Egbagirl(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
free2ryhme: na lies plenty pass 4 dis article. hw d wan tak waka sef with one arm always up. abi una tink say God na fool?

Oh ye of little faith.
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by Georgeorge20: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
U want to use our head?
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
See what intelligent folks are doing in 2013 meanwhile our people are looking for human heads and private parts to give to a babalawo for money rituals.
Ignorance is the worst disease
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by shuaiyak(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Abeg don't get us fool. We r nigerians, let them make it very xplicit before we believe.
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by harlos: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
I was hoping to see picture when I click in....
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by bababuff(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lets hope it works. Me go like to grow anoda John Thomas. One no do me again.
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by wiegraf: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Did you guise miss the part where it's said the nose may be capable of smell? In other words, they don't expect it to be capable of smell. This implies they're just building basic skin and tissue, a simple tunnel to put on his face. You do realize you breath with your lungs yes? The nose is just a passage to the destination, yes?

It's simple plastic surgery more or else, except they are using a nose custom grown, rather than stiching parts from say his body.
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by agohavivi(f): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2013
Hope this is not another micheal Jackson in the making. If this experiment goes bad, he's done for life.
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2013
Abi oooo... Make una bring d pix ooooo
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by cento83: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2013
Show us pix na
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by mko2005: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
executinal: Science is just close to GOD. With GOD and science, everything is possible.

OK NA !
We are still waiting for what caused the BIG BANG theory !
We have all bin given powers to do all things,it depends on wen we findd out ! We are only decorating what God has started and finished !
God bless us
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by mko2005: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
m.k.o2005:

OK NA !
We are still waiting for what caused the BIG BANG theory !
We have all bin given powers to do all things,it depends on wen we findd out ! We are only decorating what God has started and finished !
God bless us
I mean BIG B.ANG... theory !
God help us
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by calcal: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2013
thanks to naija doctors!
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by harlos: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2013
calcal: thanks to naija doctors!
wait what are u thanking naija doctors for This didn't happen in naija o shocked
And if u are thanking naija doctor, are u thanking them for the inability to do such thing
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by jahonmatic(m): 3:08am On Jan 28, 2013
izenco2005: undecided undecidedI hate news without picture,
Same here.....neither do I find it easy to believe
Re: Man Grows New Nose In His Arm by chimney(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Photos pls.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Fibroid, Can She Attempt A Vaginal Delivery? / HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.