Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,625 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Girls Why Do U Wear That ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls Why Do U Wear That ? (1196 Views)

How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / Want To Give Your School's Games Wear That Beautiful Design It Deserves But Don't Want To Spend Much / What Unconscious Activity Do U Find Yourself Doing When Annoyed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by Psoul(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2008
Please u girls with protruding tommy should stop wearing hanging tops. Those with flappy and muscular shoulders should please desist from wearing sleevless and off-shoulder. Why insulting our sights. Please leave these sexy wears for those they fit. Girls be warned. Never insult the decency of my sight again.
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by sistajay(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2008
Wich one be your wahala, next time you see dem make you look away.
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by Psoul(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2008
sista-jay

Re: Girls Why Do You Wear That ?
« #1 on: Today at 02:48:27 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wich one be your wahala, next time you see them make you look away.

e bi like say u r one of dem. pls d tin dey insult my eyes. Wear it inside ur bedroom alone
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by chychy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ p-soul
i really do like ur nerve.
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by vassilli(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2008
Abeg tell them jo
Rather recieve compliments for dressing good
they end up insulted
Its so annoying
Samething wit girls that put on jean trousers that doesnt fit
Must al girls wear trouser sef?
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by iice(f): 4:22am On Mar 17, 2008
Yes we must wear trouser grin grin
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by Scopium: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2008
[size=13pt]I think it is part of the genetic composition of females. They wear it because others are wearing it not because it looks good on them. Some girls will wear low waist jeans and then wear g-string hanging a few feet away from her crack. When you see such thing, the least you can do is to just puke.[/size]
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by iice(f): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
Please not all of us wear things just because we see others wearing it. . .i never wear what i see many people wearing. Have no desire to look like the million others grin grin
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by gold4u(f): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2008
Some girls wear trousers cuz they feel comfortable in it and its not all girls that wear it just to show their panties
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by gold4u(f): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
Some girls wear trousers cuz they feel comfortable in it and its not all girls that wear it just to show their panties
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by keyne(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ psoul or wateva
ur post is nt complete
tell guys with black,spotted,UGLY butts combined with dead,dirty,local boxers to stop saggin grin grin grin grin grin.thank u
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by Gabry(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2009
POster, common now. . . God gave them the prosperity flabs. Its good enough they have thr confidance to show what they've got. Appreciate it while you can before its too late. grin tongue
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by xavier3(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2009
keyne:

@ psoul or wateva
ur post is nt complete
tell guys with black,spotted,UGLY butts combined with dead,dirty,local boxers to stop saggin grin grin grin grin grin.thank u

na wetin dey make ur eyes always go that nether region grin grin
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by keyne(f): 7:37pm On May 05, 2009
xavier3:

na wetin dey make ur eyes always go that nether region grin grin
aaah,u wish.dey dnt stop xposin it.anyway,i wish it were so important dat i nid 2 luk,bt sorry it is nt jst worth it, grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by james2man: 2:02pm On May 19, 2009
@Scopium you are right, Most girls put on trousers all because other girls are wearing it,the funniest part of it is that some ladies with 2left legs still put it on.they will feel so proud doing yanger around the street with no destination.suck
Re: Girls Why Do U Wear That ? by Shentz(f): 8:32pm On May 26, 2009
Maybe they feel that it looks sexy on them and want to feel good u know, wink

(1) (Reply)

Stop Tribalism On Nairaland / Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website / Awilo Longomba Feat. Terry G & Timaya - Brukutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.