Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,927 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? (3710 Views)

Should Marriage Be A Core Dream/goal? / Should Marriage Be Based On Love Or On Parent's Advice?? / Should Marriage Between First Cousins Be Discouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by sholasys: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2008
Dear Readers and Posters, I am faced with the realities of life. i jst discovered that my gynotype is AS d same as My fiancee. I was careless abt it i tot it is insignificant as long as i love Her. It as been of great concern and wories ever since i reveal the result of the test to her. I was stupid abt it bc she had told me her's right from unset. I tot i was biologically ok to mary anybody. I need advice not condemnations . We both agree to mary and soon we r going to the altar. Doctors, nurse, experts, my pple, throw in ur opinion, the effect. thanks
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by nossycheek(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2008
Genotype is superior to love in Marriage if you don't want to bring a child to the world to suffer. Sickle cell anaemia has no cure!

2 Likes

Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by kemisuga(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ poster, I dont think gynotype should disturb you from marrying anyone you Love.

I guess both of you are afraid of having sickler babies. But remember ALL things are possible with God.

I have seen marriages of both parents having the same gynotypes of AS and still living fine with their children. Infact, one of my best friend is a sickler, but you can never know, until she tells you; only that sometimes she has rheumatism and are eyes are yellow, thats what can make you detect. And luckily for her just last year Convention (NEXT LEVEL) of the RCCG, God changed her gynotype completely. Some people says sicklers does not live beyond 21yrs, she is 27yrs hail and hearty.

Someone was telling me about a technology that has been set up to detect the gynotype of a baby in the womb, I am not sure how true it is, but I believe something like that must exists. So when your wife is pregnant, you can find out the baby gynotype.

And you can be so lucky that the first three babies you have may not be SS, cause biology teaches us: If two AS parents had connection together, there is tendency of having one SS in four children.

I am not a medical practitioner nor expert, this is my own view it may work for you and bring you and fiancee back if you believe in God.

Wish you your heart desires.

Cheers!!! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by Encomium(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2008
Really genotype is more important than love when it comes to marriage cos when neglected or overlooked results in pains which one lives to regret. Don't ever try to tempt your God by risking AS to AS experiment which will result in bringing sicklers into this world. People in love should always go for genotype and blood test before deciding to tie up the knot.
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by princeonx: 1:16am On Sep 18, 2008
I hate to see kids go through pain not to talk of almost everyweek/month! its your life and choice but I won't do it.
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by ifyalways(f): 1:25am On Sep 18, 2008
i no fit open eyes dive into ocean say i wan try myself and God.No way,i wud always consider the future,my happiness and that of the kids so Genotype and blood group comes first.
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by FactorChic(f): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2008
Please don't bring a baby into this sick world to suffer angry
What's the point of love when ur child falls sick all the time? You are not happy!

END THE RELATIONSHIP FAST!!!!!
angry angry angry
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by justkunmi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
I just lost a friend to this same sickle cell problem. He died at the age of 21 last week.
nobody is saying it but his friends are blaming his parents in their heart of hearts.

Love wanes. Love dies. Why would u risk the experience of losing a child because of love?
please, DO NO MARRY ANYONE WHO YOU ARE NOT GENETICALLY COMPATIBLE WITH.

it mite sound stupid now. But wait till 10 to 15 years from now. When the child is grown up and has friends, goes to school, has dreams, gets As, does well and all and one day, he drops dead!!. .? how would u and your partner look at yourself?

please marry with wisdom. .

2 Likes

Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by StephenP(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2008
You both can get married but adopt instead of having kids. I know, it's easier said than done but that way you don't have to keep paying for drugs everyday of your child's life knowing fully well that he/she may die at anytime.
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by slimes(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2009
It is better to comply with nature. AA+AA, AA+AS, AA+SS, AS+AS are all okay but any combination with SS apart from AA is risky.

1 Like

Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by yme1(f): 3:49pm On May 04, 2009
BOTH undecided
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=nossycheek post=2024971]Genotype is superior to love in Marriage if you don't want to bring a child to the world to suffer. Sickle cell anaemia has no cure![/quote]

TRUTH!

Yet so sad how the deliberate choice of SELFISHNESS by some couples after being aware of the incompatibility of their genotype have denied their offspring of sound health and happiness. Such is sheer wickedness.

I was told about a young lady suffering from Sickle cell anaemia who once confessed of her intentions to poison her parents for having CHOOSEN to marry each other despite their full knowledge about their genotype incompatibility. She said her parent's didn't really love each other but were just SELFISH. For GENUINE LOVE gives birth to JOY and not SORROW.

Alot of people are still very much careless about this reality called Sickle cell anaemia, which very much has a tendency to be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by DonroxyII: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Genotype Super cede Love ...
I lost a girl because she is SS .... Hmmmm, I avoid story that touch the heart
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by HouseOfWine: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
When i was much younger i really didn't give a hoot but now i actually subtly ask because honestly not only will it be a burden to me to raise an SS but it will also affect my spouse, family hell even the hospitals (actually they get paid so they would love SS, lol)

Love is really a mental thing, If she's AS and U are..your chances are 25% of having an SS which is low but this can happen randomly, we cant manipulate it hence best to choose AA (as an AS carrier) as a significant other.

However am aware there are ways of doing genotype testing of the fetus early..costly but imperative incase U feel U are too deep with your significant
Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by IamEmem(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
kemisuga:
@ [s]poster, I dont think gynotype should disturb you from marrying anyone you Love.

I guess both of you are afraid of having sickler babies. But remember ALL things are possible with God.

I have seen marriages of both parents having the same gynotypes of AS and still living fine with their children. Infact, one of my best friend is a sickler, but you can never know, until she tells you; only that sometimes she has rheumatism and are eyes are yellow, thats what can make you detect. And luckily for her just last year Convention (NEXT LEVEL) of the RCCG, God changed her gynotype completely. Some people says sicklers does not live beyond 21yrs, she is 27yrs hail and hearty.

Someone was telling me about a technology that has been set up to detect the gynotype of a baby in the womb, I am not sure how true it is, but I believe something like that must exists. So when your wife is pregnant, you can find out the baby gynotype.

And you can be so lucky that the first three babies you have may not be SS, cause biology teaches us: If two AS parents had connection together, there is tendency of having one SS in four children.

I am not a medical practitioner nor expert, this is my own view it may work for you and bring you and fiancee back if you believe in God.

Wish you your heart desires.
[/s]
Cheers!!! smiley smiley smiley

There is a 25% chance of having and SS child in every pregnancy. Meaning if both produces 6 babies there's a possibility that all will be SS.

1 Like

Re: Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 14, 2018
As far as marriages go LOVE comes first. If your genotypes are incompatible please, for the love of humanity do not marry.

If you insist on marriage, and eventually make SS babies, do not make a thread on this website about your challenges and difficult times (as regards the SS child) because there will be no mercy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Battered Wife Syndrome? / Attractiveness Of A Black Woman / Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.