Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin (3029 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2013
[size=18pt]My name is Mercy and I am 26 years old and I live in Akure.
I was once dating two guys and they both knew I was a virgin. But I lost my virginity to the one I thought I would marry. I had to leave him when I discovered he already had a wife and kid.
I am left with the other guy now and we are going to get married on the 19th of this month with the belief that I am still a virgin. Please, tell me anything I can use to make me look like a virgin on that day's night.
Please, I don't want to look like a fool that day and I don't want him to feel that I have been deceiving him all along. Please help.[/size]

The above is a true confession from LOVE & LIFE on Page 18 of The Guardian, Saturday January 26, 2013.
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2013
Too bad just tell him the truth before ur wedding lieing wont do any gud because if he finds out after ur wedding ur love life will never be the same again so just tell him now and face the consequence

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by drnoel: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2013
Orikinla: My name is Mercy and I am 26 years old and I live in Akure.
I was once dating two guys and they both knew I was a virgin. But I lost my virginity to the one I thought I would marry. I had to leave him when I discovered he already had a wife and kid.
I am left with the other guy now and we are going to get married on the 19th of this month with the belief that I am still a virgin. Please, tell me anything I can use to make me look like a virgin on that day's night.
Please, I don't want to look like a fool that day and I don't want him to feel that I have been deceiving him all along. Please help.

The above is a true confession from LOVE & LIFE on Page 18 of The Guardian, Saturday January 26, 2013.
To the boldly written text. But u have been deceiving him all along and u are a fool and I pity ur boyfriend for having the misfortune to be with u. U said u dated 2 different men at the sametime, and opened ur thighs and ass for the married one cos he promised u heaven and earth. Now u want us to advice u on how to be a virgin that u are not. Thinking more about it, I am sure u didn't sleep with the married one just once. U must have done so over and over cos u thought it was ur insurance to marry him. So u decided to decieve one man so u can get the other one and now u have to fall back on the guy u have been deceiving. Let me tell u one thing. I hope ur bf finds out what kind of girl u are. Atleast after he finds out he can decide what he wants to do with u. U will get no advice from me or any one on NL....biatch

3 Likes

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Akshow: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Kini Big deal. There is this thing They call 'gyran jiki' wit less than fifty k them go do your virginity back. Infact e go tight pass normal virgin, commot blood join
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lmao ah shame!
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by cowgurl: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Orikinla: My name is Mercy and I am 26 years old and I
live in Akure.
I was once dating two guys and they both knew I was a virgin. But I lost
my virginity to the one I thought I would marry. I had to leave him
when I discovered he already had a wife and kid.
I am left with the other guy now and we are going to get married on the
19th of this month with the belief that I am still a virgin. Please,
tell me anything I can use to make me look like a virgin on that day's
night.
Please, I don't want to look like a fool that day and I don't want him
to feel that I have been deceiving him all along. Please help.

The above is a true confession from LOVE & LIFE on Page 18 of The
Guardian, Saturday January 26, 2013.
[size=18pt]What a deranged joker you are poster.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
These is what happens when some foolish gurls on nairaland will come and say a guy should wait for the wedding night before having sex.i just pity the maga of a man
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Boss13: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Are men still living in the Stone Age where virginity counts

3 Likes

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Akshow: Kini Big deal. There is this thing They call 'gyran jiki' wit less than fifty k them go do your virginity back. Infact e go tight pass normal virgin, commot blood join
Does it have NAFDAC approval? My girlfriends will need one carton!
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by claremont(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
Akshow: Kini Big deal. There is this thing They call 'gyran jiki' wit less than fifty k them go do your virginity back. Infact e go tight pass normal virgin, commot blood join
grin
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
This must be a joke undecided. Wow, how can you be so wicked to lead him on like that? You better tell him the truth, maybe he will forgive you otherwise your marriage could be short lived. It's girls like you who gives us girls a bad name. SMDH.
Orikinla: [size=18pt]My name is Mercy and I am 26 years old and I live in Akure.
Please, I don't want to look like a fool that day and I don't want him to feel that I have been deceiving him all along. Please help.[/size]

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
cowgurl: [size=18pt]What a deranged joker you are poster.[/size]

[size=18pt]Are you too re-tarded to read the source, ID-IOT.
Go and buy The Guardian on Saturday of today in Nigeria and read.[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by jmoore(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Boss13: Are men still living in the Stone Age where virginity counts

some are living in the present age where "2nd hand" counts. Leave everyone to their own preference,those who cherish virginity know the value. Will you advise your kids to engage in premarital sex? smh

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by harbeordune(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
ȋ̝̊̅§ dis story true @ all! Sumone pls check for confirmation, d dates d̶̲̥̅̊☺ not tally. I mean d date of d wedding and d date @ d end of d story.
Nways, if d date was an error, d lady shd jes confess и̲̮̣̥̅̊ move on
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by chienyem(f): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
U better tell him the truth cos is not good to build a relationship on a false foundation.This is a man u will spend ur entire life with.Tell him that u want to discuss something with him,then go ahead and tell him the truth.Be ready to face the consequences of ur action
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by KINGwax(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]My name is Mercy and I am 26 years old and I live in Akure.

have u tried the super glue? It works magic in a matter of seconds. There's no way he'll wanna force it open dt u wont see blood due to tear. That'll be enuff to fool ur fool

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by cowgurl: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Orikinla:
Are you too re-tarded to read the source, ID-IOT.
Go and buy The Guardian on Saturday of today in Nigeria and read.

Dumbest cu-nt...
scroll right up and read the embolden text in my post and see the symptoms of
your condition staring @ you in ya face-
from your piece, her story was shared on the 26th of January 2013 and
she supposedly got married on the 19th of same month and year? Go drop dead!

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by lolaluv1(f): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
@topic

It's hard to confess, I know. But he might find it extremely hard to forgive if you mislead him into marriage.
The anger might not even be so much about the lost virginity, but the fact that you deceived him....
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Tell him the truth.
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by chikeorji123(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
The earlier u told him the better for you otherwise you can't withstand the rocket missiles that will be decending on you..
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by tpia5: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2013
whenever i see orikinla's moniker, these verses come to mind:

And he awoke from his sleep and said, “I will go out as at other times and shake myself free.” But he did not know that the Lord had left him

“The land of a rich man produced plentifully, and he thought to himself, ‘What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?’ And he said, ‘I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.”’ But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’

1 Like

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by tpia5: 1:19am On Jan 27, 2013
topic

any man marrying a woman solely on the basis of "virginity", will soon find himself back on the market.

orikinla wont tell his followers and sheeple things like this because he himself doesnt know. He's never had a normal relationship with a woman, so he and his take all the crap they read on nl as gospel.

since when does a normal guy base an important decision like marriage ONLY on condition of the wife's virginity? Una dey take the blood do ritual?
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by ITbomb(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2013
You opened ur legs to the highest bidder and now u wanna . . . *sob for the poor nice guy patiently waiting for his gf cherry*
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by IZUKWU(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2013
tpia@:
whenever i see orikinla's moniker, these verses come to mind:

epic!
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2013
Don't give that dude a false hope. Let him know whaat he's buying. Chikena!
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by topmostg: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2013
If the guys penetrates and and couldn't find red $hiits around his dììck, na war. Its better to tell him sooner than later......
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
jmoore:

some are living in the present age where "2nd hand" counts. Leave everyone to their own preference,those who cherish virginity know the value. Will you advise your kids to engage in premarital sex? smh
What you shuld b askin is if he will educate his kids or not on d advantages of safe sex,cos no parent advises dier kids to do d wrong tin!!
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
kimberluge: What you shuld b askin is if he will educate his kids or not on d advantages of safe sex,cos no parent advises dier kids to do d wrong tin!!
my lifestyle is no to premarital sex and thats what I will tell my kids to follow. Premarital sex can never be safe because there are spiritual effects which condom cannot stop
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
jmoore:
my lifestyle is no to premarital sex and thats what I will tell my kids to follow. Premarital sex can never be safe because there are spiritual effects which condom cannot stop
U rily cant stop ur kids from havin sex wen dey get to dat age! Besides these r modern tyms,tins wil only get worse!!
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by jmoore(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
kimberluge: U rily cant stop ur kids from havin sex wen dey get to dat age! Besides these r modern tyms,tins wil only get worse!!
I just told you my lifestyle. why is it difficult for you to comprehend? The way my parents trained me made me to understand that premarital sex is not worth it . Real men control their urges, to abstain is the best.
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by olumaxi(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
But she already gav ha virginity to d 1 she lovd..y cryin ova spilt milk then?
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ko kuma ayi mata 'kaza'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Get Her Pregnant / 10 Worst Flirting Moves You Should Never Use / "She Has Had numerous Abortions For Me! Should I Still Marry Her" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.