Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,770 members, 7,886,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin (3030 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
cowgurl:

Dumbest cu-nt...
scroll right up and read the embolden text in my post and see the symptoms of
your condition staring @ you in ya face-
from your piece, her story was shared on the 26th of January 2013 and
she supposedly got married on the 19th of same month and year? Go drop dead!

Has it occurred to you that Guardian may have published the story later than when the woman sent it to them?
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
claremont:
grin
smh
Re: My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin by denzel2009: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
very easy Mercy... two words - ALUM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Age Really A Number?? ...we are Confused....please Advise! / How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. / Wow,i Almost Forgot That Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.