Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? (872 Views)

How To Set Up A Redirect For A Domain In Your Cpanel / Latest Spam - Email Account Termination / Having Problems With Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? by cmon(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2008
Hi y'all
I really don't know if It's just me (local problem) or does this also happens to you?

For the past 3 days now, I've not been able to log into my "dedicated" (you@yourCompanyName.com) email account. Logging into my cpanel is also not left out but what surprises me is that the website (actual web pages) work perfectly. I've contacted my hosting company and they keep telling me that their server is not down and what ever the problem is, it's a local one.

On Firefox, it gives me the message
"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

TRY AGAIN"

Does this also happen to you? or

Has it happened to you before? If yes, how did you get around the problem.
Re: Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? by syskay(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2008
It could be an issue with your internet connection.

Try to access it from another computer on a different network.
Re: Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? by cmon(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
I've even tried that in about 3 cyber cafes and I get the same message.

My host said something like it having to be with Port:80 or so.

That the ISPs must have used wrong proxy or something like that.
Re: Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? by syskay(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2008
In that case, give your email login details to your Web host (You should change it when problem is solved), then ask them to login and forward your latest email message to your other email address (like Yahoo).

By so doing, you can be certain that the problem is not from your Web Host as they claim. The problem might actually be from their end.
Re: Have You Been Having Problems Accessing Your Cpanel Or Dedicated Email Account? by cmon(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
Thanks syskay.

(1) (Reply)

Identity Review / Website Review ( New ) / Rate My Blog Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.