Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,942 members, 7,931,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner (14354 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / A National Award To T.A Orji Is An Award For Inefficiency / Cliford Orji Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
the commisioner deserves to be shot point blank at close range and on sight or lynched
1) cos of his stupidity
2) for insluting our intelligence
3) for blasphemy
4) for degrading an evergreen legend like mandela
5) for praising the worst governor to ever walk on this earth
6) for being an anorexic ediƶt
7) for being a digrace to "commisionerhood"
9) for making improper use of his mouth and empty cranium
10) for thinking that his dimwitted opinion matters!!

MTCHEEEEWWWW

if i had my way, t.a orji will be languishing at kirikiri prison sentenced to 1000yrs in prison without PAROLE!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by cyril83(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
The most expensive joke in the history of light...definitely what I'd call a sick joke, Orji or wat do u call it, A very sick joke.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
hahahahahahahaha, i no geh energy to laugh jawe.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Orji was not part of Kalu's administration? Laughable.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Well we needed some comic relief for front page news,thanks mukinatu grin grin
This is the worst governor in Igboland if not Nigeria
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by lightheart(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Me dat was going to compare him to Martin Luther King nko? *flees*
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by gbanikiti(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
babyosisi:

Same thing I wanna know
I hope this is not Afam's handiwork
lol! I think it's munikat. na her work be this.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by DICKtator: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
jmoore: T.A. Orji Is Like Nelson Mandela Says Abia State Commissioner

The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.
He said this on radio describing T.A.Orji as a liberator of the people of Abia state. He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state.

Listening to this commissioner comparing T.A.Orji to Mandela was like a big insult to the people of South Africa and those who know the life of Nelson Mandela.
What did T.A.Orji achieve in his first term? F9
Laying good foundation? Everytime a governor comes in he/she will start a new foundation..smh

Good foundation? huh? is he building a new Government house?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by eggheaders(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
damn.Nigerian a55lickers at their best.laugh sotee water they commot for my eye.rate the brain of this foolish commissioner,maku,abati,Reno,okupe,beaf,insincere Nigeria and oda retarded mofos.jostling to eat crumbs from polithievians leafovers.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
gbanikiti: lol! I think it's munikat. na her work be this.

I responded to you and pyguru banned me
Chei
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
eggheaders: damn.Nigerian a55lickers at their best.laugh sotee water they commot for my eye.rate the brain of this foolish commissioner,maku,abati,Reno,okupe,beaf,insincere Nigeria and oda retarded mofos.jostling to eat crumbs from polithievians leafovers.

They will say virtually anything
You missed out other notable posters
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Chei

Nne, pyguru again? You talk too much about T.A Orji, so it detected and banned u... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by talktimi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
I am flaberwhelmed and overghasted by this comparison...

2 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Chei
who da fucck is this fuccking pyguru? hell will let loose the day he lays his filthy hands on my moniker.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
manny4life:

Nne, pyguru again? You talk too much about T.A Orji, so it detected and banned u... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Na wa o
I just quoted someone and wrote a one liner and that was it
Anyway thank GOd for multiple personality
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.

T.A Orji don surprise me finish
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: who da fucck is this fuccking pyguru? hell will let loose the day he lays his filthy hands on my moniker.

It has never happened to you?
I have been a victim at least 6 or 7 times
I think it's some sort of banning robot/ demon that operates in the nairaland realm
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: who da fucck is this fuccking pyguru? hell will let loose the day he lays his filthy hands on my moniker.

The meaning of Pyguru is my signature... find the definition there grin

Baby mama:

Na wa o
I just quoted someone and wrote a one liner and that was it
Anyway thank GOd for multiple personality

Abi o, multiple personalities that adds to Seun's 1million + members... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

It has never happened to you?
I have been a victim at least 6 or 7 times
No it hasn't nne. how long does the modafucker's ban last anyway?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: No it hasn't nne. how long does the modafucker's ban last anyway?

Usually a few hours
Let me check when he will uncage me
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: No it hasn't nne. how long does the modafucker's ban last anyway?

Usually, three hrs
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by rodeo0070(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2013

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by eggheaders(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

They will say virtually anything
You missed out other notable posters

you know the shameless lots.let leave them for prosperity to judge.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
The thing says I will be unbanned in an hr
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by ujchief(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam,
I hope you weren't the one that moved this thread to front page.
My guess is that its you! I will reserve my comment for now.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Afam4eva(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
ujchief: Afam,
I hope you weren't the one that moved this thread to front page.
My guess is that its you! I will reserve my comment for now.
Only 3 people can move threads to the frontpage and i'm not one of them.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
eggheaders:

you know the shameless lots.let leave them for prosperity to judge.

If you see what these people do to the already suppressed citizens
They are withholding salaries
They are withholding pension
There are no amenities provided
They gouge the people with taxes upon taxes
They are stealing people's lands in broad daylight
Eediots that were dying from starvation just a few short years prior to getting their thieving hands into the treasury
Nigeria is useless wallahi

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Only 3 people can move threads to the frontpage and i'm not one of them.

So who's the third person?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by zonax(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ndi ara.
Ndi ara.
Ndi ara.
Whom ever said that thing should be jailed and the key to the cell thrown into River niger.
See heidiot comparing Ochendo who does nothing than answer his excellency to our beloveth Mandela who gave his life for his people. Ndi ara. Ndi ara
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

If you see what these people do to the already suppressed citizens
They are withholding salaries
They are withholding pension
There are no amenities provided
They gouge the people with taxes upon taxes
They are stealing people's lands in broad daylight
Eediots that were dying from starvation just a few short years prior to getting their timing hands into the treasury
Nigeria is useless wallahi

This is why You, and I including the non greedy ones MUST change it. Just like Afam had a dream "to run for local govt chairman", so we must have dreams - to turn Nigeria around. Can I get an AMEN on that?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
manny4life:

So who's the third person?

Mukina
Seun

Who is the third

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tension In Military Over Promotion, Retirement Of Generals / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native? / Governor Ayade Didn't Take Part In Any Senatorial Primaries - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.