Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,941 members, 7,931,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner (14353 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / A National Award To T.A Orji Is An Award For Inefficiency / Cliford Orji Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Only 3 people can move threads to the frontpage and i'm not one of them.
you better tell them to stop moving crap to the FP.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by jaymichael(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
YES! he has to GO TO PRISON for 27 years.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nigeria is indeed a comedy. Mandela a great man of International repute being compared to with a common thief. Its an insult to all black people.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
manny4life:

This is why You, and I including the non greedy ones MUST change it. Just like Afam had a dream "to run for local govt chairman", so we must have dreams - to turn Nigeria around. Can I get an AMEN on that?

Afam will go there and clear the treasury of Nkanu East grin
The country is structured for looting and nothing else so even if he had good intentions going in,he may not be any different except he is very very disciplined and people will not like him blocking their way.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by boborosky(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
T. A. Orji - a man who can not speak for himself, a man who has bought almost 25 percent of Abia state, a man who is as foolish as a donkey, a man who blames his weakness and stupidity on others, a man who has d highest propaganda, a man who is scared of d press, a man not fit 2 b a sec. sch. teacher, a man who indirectly mocks his stupidity, a man who stood up 2 tell abians dat he won d election witout their votes, a man whose mental capacity is exactly dat of a goat. A clown witout make up. T. A. Orji is a fool of d highest order.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by horlatunde(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
What an Insult on d imagine and achievement of Nelson Mandela. D commisioner also saying d present condition of d state shud be associated to d fmr Gover kalu and his mother is so foolish of a Government office holder. #Rubbish
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Afam will go there and clear the treasury of Nkanu East grin
The country is structured for looting and nothing else so even if he had good intentions going in,he may not be any different except he is very very disciplined and people will not like him blocking their way.

Afam, where are you... come and answer this call.

Afam seems like an upright man, but you know this internet can be deceiving... we need convincing.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by boborosky(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
T. A. Orji - a man who can not speak for himself, a man who has bought almost 20 percent of Abia state, a man who is as foolish as a donkey, a man who blames his weakness and stupidity on others, a man who has d highest propaganda, a man who is scared of d press, a man not fit 2 b a sec. sch. teacher, a man who indirectly mocks his stupidity, a man who stood up 2 tell abians dat he won d election witout their votes, a man whose mental capacity is exactly dat of a goat. A clown witout make up. T. A. Orji is a fool of d highest order.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by redsun(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
What makes him different from a nigerian politician who is usually a born thug?A subcreature?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by sammmiey1: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
I celebrated my birthday 2day,not evn birthday wishes 4rm seun and his mods!...btw,I hp u won't hide dis?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by brightk(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
i guess some of you watched the commissioning of some projects in abia state on NTA... hmmmmm those projects are uncompleted... i live in abia state......
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by rodeo0070(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
Who ever made this statement should be tied to a Banana tree and shot, his corpse fed to the fish and then we later eat the fish...

Comparing Ochendo Orji or what is it called to the great Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela kai!

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by manny4life(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
samm_miey: I celebrated my birthday 2day,not evn birthday wishes 4rm seun and his mods!...btw,I hp u won't hide dis?

Ah, you're looking for bday wish from Seun and his mods? Did they know you existed up until now?

Ok, here's a HBD to you... Long life and prosperity, in sincerity say AMEN... grin grin grin
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by gerald09(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
REALLY! Y d insult to Mandela, T.A orji will neva b a quarter the man Mandela was and is. In fact no Nigerian leader from the president to the leaders of any organisation in nigeria should never b put in the same sentence with Mandela. That man Change the world in 1 selfless act. Nairaland y una put dis rubbish nw.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
samm_miey: I celebrated my birthday 2day,not evn birthday wishes 4rm seun and his mods!...btw,I hp u won't hide dis?

Happy birthday and God's blessings.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Reyspin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
jmoore: T.A. Orji Is Like Nelson Mandela Says Abia State Commissioner

The Abia state commissioner of information said that T.A. Orji is to Abia state what Nelson Mandela is to South Africa.
He said this on radio describing T.A.Orji as a liberator of the people of Abia state. He blamed the current condition of the state on the former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother who held the state under spell.
The commissioner said what T.A.Orji is doing now is laying a good foundation for future governors of the state.

Listening to this commissioner comparing T.A.Orji to Mandela was like a big insult to the people of South Africa and those who know the life of Nelson Mandela.
What did T.A.Orji achieve in his first term? F9
Laying good foundation? Everytime a governor comes in he/she will start a new foundation..smh

Abeg today na April 1st?
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by otumfour(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
outrage: Insult to mandela and people of south africa.. And the world in general.

grin grin grin
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
Can you save us embarrassment
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
ebucha: See wettin hunger the cause!
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
koruji: This kind of arrogance is well-known.
Soon they will be comparing themselves to God!

People already comparing themselves to Jesus Christ in Nigeria. I don't know if you heard Pastor Adeboye claiming two weeks ago that he was born in a mysterous way as Jesus Christ. He said we should go and ask his elder sister if he was lying or not.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Ogbuefienubiaka: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
T.A Orji can only be compared with Ibori
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by fizzygirl(f): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
angryDat commissioner is a bloody buffon, am an indigene of abia state and God help Us. T.A Orji is a thief and an incompetent man. He believes he is above d law, no roads, no development, den hw would dat buffon compare him wit Nelson mandela, am so pissedd
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
angry angry what kind of expensive crap is this??
OP n Mod....

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by malele(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
What are nigerians turning into, who is comparing that goat orji to mandela
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by neobusiness(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
I think this commissioner went too far with such comparisons. Even if you must say things to gain cheap credit in the eyes of your benefactor, I don't think such comparisons is the very best; in fact, it only exposes your principal (Orji) to more scrutiny and bashing from the populace who are the true judges of his performance in Abia State. These are all cheap gimmicks and Orji and his team. I believe that your work should speak for you. I was in Edo State when the supreme court verdict was read in favour of ACN and the very next day all contractors where back on the streets with their machines working. Such is what we should see daily in various states and not commissioners going to the media to score cheap points for their Boss. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by tnktosin(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
That commissioner should be Aluu-ed 4 such an insult to Mandela.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by gerald09(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wait oh! Am not really into state governors but ® u Abia people telling me that dis man actually is doing a second Term in office, REALLY! And I dey here dey insult am. MR T.A Orji am sorry for the insult, for Abia people to put that kind of man as governor for the 2nd term than the people deserves what they have and they shuld continue to be foolish and wait for God to leave the rest of the world and save people who refuse to help themselves.

1 Like

Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva: LMAO grin grin grin

Now, this is the height of sycophancy.

Someone must be suffering from overdose or adverse drug reaction...

Someone should be checked by a doctor before handling a microphone...

Someone is overzealous and playing to the gallery...

Even our humble governor knows that the commissioner overstretched this simile...

The commissioner should be given a querry to explain what he said over the air on radio...
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by humberjade: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Like seriously? undecided
The Commissioner must be on 16 bottles of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps when he said dat bullshit...

Dat's a big slap on d cheek of Madiba...

Very few Nigerians are qualified to be compared with d great Madiba of SA, not to talk of T.A. Orji, T.A. Orji!!!!...If I hear, T.A. 'Orji' ko T.A. 'Or*y' ni...Mtseeeew
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Tinyemeka(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
I wish the governor can see what is being said about himself, rather than relaxing on the songs of sycophants.
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
wetin

did they not say abacha is naija jfk and degaulle in one?

some eejits will soon say the same about the aso rock drinkard
Re: Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner by sammmiey1: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
manny4life:

Ah, you're looking for bday wish from Seun and his mods? Did they know you existed up until now?

Ok, here's a HBD to you... Long life and prosperity, in sincerity say AMEN... grin grin grin
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. / Tension In Military Over Promotion, Retirement Of Generals / Why Are Most Igbos Towns Made Up Of 90-98% Igbos Or Native?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.