Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,310 members, 7,900,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? (1673 Views)

Is My Ex Thinking About Me - Does My Ex Boyfriend Think About Me / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. / Why Is She Alwz Sarcastic To Me?does It Mean She Likes Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by mindy: 5:13am On Apr 28, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] I like this guy grin.He is only in two of my classes lunch and social studies. At lunch my friend caught him looking at me (more then once). My friend thinks he likes me.  When we are at our locker he wait for me or walk away slowly. We been friends for 2 years. He blushes and always knows when i have a problem. He can never look at me straight in the eye. I was wondering do u think he likes me or he thinks of me as a friend.
please write back
- Mindy  smiley
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by hotangel2(f): 5:15am On Apr 28, 2006
mindy, he likes you. Or so i think, those r signs of pre-mature crushing.
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by babymine(f): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2006
@ mindy

New thread. Anyways, methinks he likes you. wink
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by Seun(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2006
There's no such thing as "he likes me just as a friend" (unless you're married and he's honorable).
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by thelma2(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2006
He obviously has a crush on you. what do you think?
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by kellygirl(f): 12:41pm On May 05, 2006
u are right thelma,he has a crush or something for u.
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by tonte(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2007
how old y'all are 'cos this stuff sounds childish and as childred y'all gat 2 get advice well i think u should get in his bed soon ok
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by firstborn: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2007
tonte:

how old y'all are 'because this stuff sounds childish and as childred y'all gat 2 get advice well i think u should get in his bed soon ok
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drop into his bed too soon and he'll hate u as much as he loves u. Take it easy with him. If u like him in return, let him know in a subtle way that u dig him too maybe by commenting on the way he looks and saying hi if u pass him. Lead him "on towards u". He is probably thinking that u will snub him if he makes an attempt to appraoch u. That is how we guys behave when we really like someone. Goodluck.
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by Maneater1(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2007
He likes u dear!
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by adeboo(f): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2007
The question is do you like him?

Even if he likes you (which i think he does) it is of no relevance if you dont feel the same way.
If you know you dont feel the same way for him, start giving him subtle hints that u are friends and cant go beyond that - so that he dioesnt waste his time.

But if you do, then go for it - good luck.
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by kaycrystal(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2007
wetin be dis ones wey unna dey yarn na, crush, likes u as a friend, as if he fit like u as an enemy!!!! nyways, babigal, go visit am for house, and am sure all ur questions will be answered!!! end of story!!!!
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by Oracle(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2007
I don't like it when you make it seem like he's just the one who likes you and you don't like him too.
If you don't like him, you won't be bothered about him looking at you and noticing you and you may not even talk about it.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by dre11(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2007
it seems both of u are playing games of the mind.
why not start a convesation that will lead to that topic and both of u clearify issues
may he is shy but u can help him to come out of it
atleast love matters are not for babies
grin
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2007
dont know.think he jus seems to. undecided
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by Nautillus(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2007
I dont really buy the "Crush" conclusions but i think he's inerested in you.

If you like him 2, why dont you help him out and speed up the process?? Send him a note sayin " u think he's cute" grin
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by Joey82(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2007
@poster.
stuff sounds childish,
reminds me of sec. school crush,
i think u guys are still there
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by saucekid(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2007
*no comment yet*
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by Bblak(f): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
***Sure he does lipsrsealed***
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2007
sure he likes you boo boo. . . . .

probably his first high school crush by sounds of it. ****hhhhhhhhmmmmmm how sweet****

Enjoy it babe cos it's neva this innocent lata on in life.
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by CrazyMan(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2007
He likes you but he's so shy to admit it. Poor guy
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by FactorChic(f): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
WELL DUH! (to those asking u if u like him)

Isn't it obvious she likes him too? shio!!!

He likes u, and u like him, just go talk to him, I didn't say ushould ask him out, Just give him the GREEN ligth that says GO!, give him something to work with
Re: This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He? by ogrebuga(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2007
If he's anything like me, i'd say he SERIOUSLY digs you. Just try giving him a little encouragement, and you'll see,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From The Only People That Could Advise: / Is He Cheating? Please People Help Me O Abeg: / What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.