Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,768 members, 7,972,767 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:58 PM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (8876 Views)

Farming for business : Ideas / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2013
miqos02: nice one. keep it up

Thank you a lot sir!
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2013
More updates coming soon.Meanwhile the full manual is still available for all those that may be interested in joining the poultry world of Entrepreneurs
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
More updates coming soon.Meanwhile the full
manual is still available for all those that may
be interested in joining the poultry world of
Entrepreneurs
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
Next

Health
One of the critical factors that account for the success or failure of poultry farming is the way the health of the birds is handled.
If the source of the day-old chicks, or the foundation stick is compromised, or the necessary drugs are not properly
administrated, poultry farming can turn into a nightmare.The intending farmer should seek (and take seriously) expert advice on the type of drug to administer on the birds as well as the dosage.

When birds are hatched, there is a vaccination time table to be followed; if this is not done, the farmer that buys this stock from the
source may have serious problems. Again, the farmer should take pain to do it by himself or hire a qualified and honest
consultant / veterinary doctor in order to get the desired result. Cost Consciousness A prudent poultry farmer must keep a close
watch over the cost of running the farm; hemust avoid unnecessary spending, which tendsto eat away his profit. The labour, feeds, drugs
and other input costs must be in line with standard farm requirements, otherwise such expenses should be ignored. All forms of wasteful spending must be eliminated, no matter how insignificant the amount may seem to the management.

The farm Manager
The farm manager should be a qualified person with a wealth of experience in poultry management. The management of the farm must be able to plan ahead its activities and be able to compare actual performance with the drawn plan in order to apply control
measures whenever a deviation from the original plan is observed. It must not be an armchair management that cares less about what may be happening to the birds at any given time. The management should be sensitive to the conditions on the farm and be
in firm control of all situations. The ability to act promptly and take the right decisions at the right time is indispensable for the farm manager.

This is the reason why it is essential that the owner should have some knowledge of the business to be able to understand what is going on in the business.Knowledge is one of the greatest assets in business.If however you can get a trusted and competent and trained hand to manage it for you,all will be well.But if you put an incompetent hand in charge,you may regret coming into poultry business.

Most of those who failed in this business and are spreading negative stories about it are those who ventured into it with a get-rich quick mindset or who had no training in the business or who engaged incompetent hands and had no time to supervise it or those who expected overnight results and had no patience.Poultry farming is hard work and not for the lazy.There is no short cut in this business.

The details of the course content and how to access get the full report titled A To Z Of Poultry Farming For Agro Entrepreneurs are in the site.

To learn more about the basics of Poultry farming secrets to success from my e book report kindly visit my blogsite at http://agricbusinessng..com/ or call my nuumber in the signature below.

If you re interested in purchasing this enlightening poultry farming business manual, you can drop your email address here or simply inbox me at sleekseal200 at yahoo dot com or call me on 07011934575 or 07067804587
Re: . by honeypiegirl(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls send details to magnificentcreation26@yahoo.com,i need it delivered to lagos and ph,how possible
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
honeypiegirl: Pls send details to magnificentcreation26@yahoo.com,i need it delivered to lagos and ph,how possible

It is an e book in pdf format that you can download and read on your laptop or tablet if it has a pdf reader. ..check your inbox
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
honeypiegirl: Pls send details to magnificentcreation26@yahoo.com,i need it delivered to lagos and ph,how possible

Mail sent
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
broiler's available for sale in Ibadan. Poultry farmers are smiling now this Easter period.
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Poultry farmers are smiling now this Easter period, dont wait for Christmas period before you miss out again.

If you re interested in purchasing this enlightening poultry farming business manual, you can drop your email address here or simply inbox me at sleekseal200 at yahoo dot com or call me on 07011934575 or 07067804587
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Quite a lot of things have kept me busy to update. ...sorry for that. ..I hope to be back soon and thanks to all those who have so far purchased my e book. ..so happy to hear good news from our those who purchased my e book . .It is still available for those that are interested at a new discounted price of #1,000 only. ..GRAB YOUR COPY
Re: . by arinzeasika(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Dis is my mail ajcont2000@yahoo.com. I wld need d manual. I wld also want to knw d size of poultry house dat can contain 500 to 1000 bird.I intend starting a poultry house in port harcourt dis month.
Re: . by amarula(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2013
Please how many adult layers can a 22ft by 65ft poultry house accommodate?
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
amarula: Please how many adult layers can a 22ft by 65ft poultry house accommodate?

Thanks for the question. Based on the standard for measuring the stocking density of poultry house. The recommended standard in 3.6ft2/bird.
This applies to the deep litter(floor) system of raising your adult birds.
Therefore based on the calculation for your dimension of 65ft X 22ft = 1430ft2 .
You will divide 1430ft2 by 3.6 ft2 which will be equal to 397 but approximately 400.Though it will be advisable to stock more than 400 chicks when starting out like say 440 incase of 10 percent mortality before attaining maturity.
Have a blessed day
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
arinze asika: Dis is my mail ajcont2000@yahoo.com. I wld need d manual. I wld also want to knw d size of poultry house dat can contain 500 to 1000 bird.I intend starting a poultry house in port harcourt dis month.

Basically for 500 birds, the dimension will be to multiply 500 birds by 3.6ft square (recommended space per adult bed using the deep litter system) which will be equivalent to 1800 ft square.....
The 1800 feet square is also the same as 60ft by 30ft or 90ft by 20ft or 45ft by 40ft depending on the dimension of your land
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
arinze asika: Dis is my mail ajcont2000@yahoo.com. I wld need d manual. I wld also want to knw d size of poultry house dat can contain 500 to 1000 bird.I intend starting a poultry house in port harcourt dis month.

mail sent
Re: . by hotmas911(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
If u need large farmland for any crop around ogbomosho oyo state contact 08060318769. From 70k per acre
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
hotmas911: If u need large farmland for any crop around ogbomosho oyo state contact 08060318769. From 70k per acre

Thanks sir. ..but you can kindly create a new thread for your advert
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Happy Sunday friends
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Good day every one.
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thanks to all those who have purchased my e book so far. ..Good news all the way
Re: . by omochefran(m): 12:25am On Apr 24, 2013
francisdn100@gmail.com. i need the manual today any hope send me the details so that i can follow up thanks.
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
omochefran: francisdn100@gmail.com. i need the manual today any hope send me the details so that i can follow up thanks.

Mail sent. ..check your mail. God bless you bountifulLy
Re: . by amarula(f): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Thank you
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
amarula: Thank you

You're welcomed
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sorry. ..have not been updating. ...a little bit busy these days.
Re: . by tabontabon: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
MrNigeria.:
invest in this business and experience the
profits that poultry farmers enjoy.

Imagine selling just 5 crates of egg daily at the rate of 600 Naira. ...the TOTAL INCOME made will be #3000 in JUST ONE DAY
This your statement could be a little misleading.from the said #3000 revenue,one has to account for the cost of their feeding daily.5crates will be produced by an average of 180-200birds.
One will need between 3\4 bag(18.75kg) to a full bag(25kg) of feed daily.
that is about #1700-#2200 daily for feed.meaning the actual income per day is lower than #3000

1 Like

Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
tabontabon:
This your statement could be a little misleading.from the said #3000 revenue,one has to account for the cost of their feeding daily.5crates will be produced by an average of 180-200birds.
One will need between 3\4 bag(18.75kg) to a full bag(25kg) of feed daily.
that is about #1700-#2200 daily for feed.meaning the actual income per day is lower than #3000

Thanks.
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Happy month ending. ..the said manual is still very much available for sale.
Re: . by zogo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
The potentials of Snail farming business & its yearly profit cannot be understimated,,,

many would hv taken advantage of this oportunity but lack the technical knowledge of the business, hence increasing profit earnings for the very few in the business.

We hv taken a giant stride to expose the secrets of Heliculture for those who are intrested only. Now You hv the oportunity to leverage on our experience & expertise in the business. Click on my signature to grab this revolution.

I will see u @ the top!
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
zogo: The potentials of Snail farming business & its yearly profit cannot be understimated,,,

many would hv taken advantage of this oportunity but lack the technical knowledge of the business, hence increasing profit earnings for the very few in the business.

We hv taken a giant stride to expose the secrets of Heliculture for those who are intrested only. Now You hv the oportunity to leverage on our experience & expertise in the business. Click on my signature to grab this revolution.

I will see u @ the top!

Please this is extremely wrong of you to post here.
Re: . by MrNigeria2(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2013
Been really busy these days. ..hoping to add more informative updates soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get A Reliable Visa/Mastercard Virtual Debit Card For Your Account Verification / CBN Blows $36 Billion Defending The Naira In 2018, Up 130% From 2017. / Dangote, MTN, Others Lose N1.7 Trillion To Naira Depreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.