Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek (35318 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by 9jauk: 1:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Majekodunmi Yoruba ronu....pls stay away from drugs fellas Plsssss

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by 9jauk: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Best Nigerian Act...no doubt,if I hear Dan ma ra ya Jos,lol
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tellwisdom: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2013
who is magic fashek?? sad...what does he do?? angry ...
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by awesomet1(m): 1:46am On Jan 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Trut(m): 1:48am On Jan 29, 2013
TAKE OR LEAVE, MAJEK FASHEK HAS SAID THE BITTER TRUTH. THERE IS NO NEED OF CALLING HIM NAMES OR TRYING TO CRUCIFY HIM. OKAY?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 29, 2013
@Missy B: You are wicked; u posted an unflattering pic of the great Majek grin

BTW, your profile pic is 'foine'.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by awesomet1(m): 1:55am On Jan 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkJ_oAdKDa0
A song from a musical GENIUS!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tampa1871: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2013
Look who's talking!
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by romanlaw(m): 2:48am On Jan 29, 2013
Yo guys can go ahead to curse and insult him, it won't wash the truth away. Let him be mad, insane or watever, the truth must be told by somebody. Dbanj is clearly a disgrace...for biting the hand that fed him; he shall know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 29, 2013
Seriously, who are/were half of these celebs I keep seeing on homepage?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Too bad u too sold ur soul to drugs...bt u aint far 4r d truth

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by bigtt76(f): 3:41am On Jan 29, 2013
Come to think of it.... Ras Kimono was then seen as being 'too dirty' while Majek was likeable because of his fair complexion and dress attitude. I guess the reverse is the case now. Poor soul.

9jauk: Majekodunmi Yoruba ronu....pls stay away from drugs fellas Plsssss
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by naijathings(m): 3:58am On Jan 29, 2013
[size=16pt]so any singer that is seen around a triangle shaped stuff is illuminati?
the illuminati i know is a science based cult in which many of their great outstanding members were hunted, tortured and torched by the catholic church in the old times. excuse me, since when did it become a music based cult?

Majek fashek dirty like persin wey dey piss for bed. I sorry for the babe wey dey kiss that mouth.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Koolface4u: 4:26am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author. Dbanj is clearly a disgrace...for biting the hand that fed him; he shall know no peace.[/quote] guy u dey vexs ooo! don jazzy na ur brother?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:27am On Jan 29, 2013
Majek,2face,whiz kid.D banj.Who are theyLames
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by braine(m): 4:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Hilarious comments here.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by charlesopp(m): 5:16am On Jan 29, 2013
romanlaw: Yo guys can go ahead to curse and insult him, it won't wash the truth away. Let him be mad, insane or watever, the truth must be told by somebody. Dbanj is clearly a disgrace...for biting the hand that fed him; he shall know no peace.

U are mad

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by blackmale(m): 5:18am On Jan 29, 2013
see this mad man o,,,calling someone an illuminati without a prove, baba, go and get urself traeted first @ yaba left, b4 you talk about dbanj...
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by leonshom(m): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2013
No be em fault, naa weed cause am + Dada wey em cari 4 head don over due ! E no fit reason well naa !
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by amtheone(m): 5:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Kslib: Space booked!! Cos i know say this go make frontpage... When e make frontpage den i go comment

Oga, wey u dey? Come make ur comment. But y u dey wait till emake front door?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by manchiled: 5:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Watin him talk self no worry me again na him picture of his present condition come dey do me,may GOD help him.smh
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by jamp: 5:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Let us look at the message and not the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by true2god: 5:58am On Jan 29, 2013
binger: Onye ala n'akpo onye ozo onye ala...
Meaning?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Cornel88(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2013
I see... You all are covering the fact that d'banj has sold his heart and soul to the devil. Ok oo... Those who are in the industry, who must have done things directly with d'banj in one way or the other are linking d'banj with Illuminati, you all who probably must be watching from TV or listening through radio are here trying to shade the mountain from the sun. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Cornel88(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2013
jamp: Let us look at the message and not the messenger
thank you.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Cornel88(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2013
Trut: TAKE OR LEAVE, MAJEK FASHEK HAS SAID THE BITTER TRUTH. THERE IS NO NEED OF CALLING HIM NAMES OR TRYING TO CRUCIFY HIM. OKAY?
thank you.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by ayd91(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Its unfair what you guys are writing.
JUST BECAUSE A HERO HAS FALLEN, IS NO REASON TO KICK SAND IN HIS EYES.
Majek is a great musician who made bad choices and he sees another doing same. shouldn't he speak? Afterall s e un can sensor nairaland and yet preach for FOI bill.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by livingstoneony(m): 6:07am On Jan 29, 2013
Who is this man? angry

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by yuzedo: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2013
For my place, na madman dey talk truth wey others no fit talk. Best to regard the message not the messenger, cos Majek no look face talk dis one. He ain't like others wey dey fear to talk cos they need handouts from D'banj!

Majek Baba.... Chai! You na Legend o! Wetin happen na? cry

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tunnlex(m): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi: If musiwa aka becomrrich can have the audacity to accuse someone of speaking poor English
Not hear say,I was there live when he typed it and sent it grin
Majek can say whatever he wants cheesy

Rotfl.

Musiwa is watching you through his satellite pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Navalsadiq(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2013
binger: Onye ala n'akpo onye ozo onye ala...
inyamiri in english please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics) / Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder / 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.