Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,961 members, 7,896,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek (35252 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tunnlex(m): 6:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Asemo11(m): 6:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Baba419: Nor be the one wey dem talk say don mad?
na him oh
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Akshow: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2013
dramendra: finally a reasonable writting, D'banj is a goat, he too dey boast, imagine D'banj a rif-raf dey betray Don Jazzy... if e like make e sell em soul to anything na em biz...
why are you crying more than the berieved? If d'banj is a Rif raf, i wonder What don jazzy is. Stupid comment from a clueless creature. Ewu Gabon
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dhrey: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Trut: TAKE OR LEAVE, MAJEK FASHEK HAS SAID THE BITTER TRUTH. THERE IS NO NEED OF CALLING HIM NAMES OR TRYING TO CRUCIFY HIM. OKAY?
shut ur hel fire mouth,wat is d bitter truth,am very sure d man is nt himself.which soul did he have?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2013
jamp: Let us look at the message and not the messenger
and what is the message?was he there when dbanj was joining illuminati or whatever u call it?what proof does he hve?ok lets even agree that dbanj has joined ur so called illuminati ,HOW IS THAT ANYBODY BUSINESSS?is dbanj related to majek?when he majek was seling his own soul to grass and cocaine who complained?well if dbanj has sold his soul in order to become rich ,successful and famous so be it nd i wish him the best at least he didnt exchange his soul for marijuana and cocaine
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by PurpleHouse(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Missy_B:

Shebi na this same Majek Fashek? undecided E don collect his soul from the marijuana vendor he sell am to, abi? undecided undecided
Don't go remove the iroko tree from your eye before detecting the strand of hair in another person's. . . Izigha!

Izigha! Lol....... evhanta?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dhrey: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2013
romanlaw: Yo guys can go ahead to curse and insult him, it won't wash the truth away. Let him be mad, insane or watever, the truth must be told by somebody. Dbanj is clearly a disgrace...for biting the hand that fed him; he shall know no peace.
wat is d cause all abt.is u dat wil knw no peace.hw are u sure is tellin d truth.mumu
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by tunnlex(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2013
dramendra: finally a reasonable writting, D'banj is a goat, he too dey boast, imagine D'banj a rif-raf dey betray Don Jazzy... if e like make e sell em soul to anything na em biz...

Punkass. . .where did you get this bullshiit of dbanj betraying don jazzy from ? Stop killing yourself over rubbish and live your life better.besides don jazzy is doing better off selling loyal milk and door-to-door selling of diesel.

No more freebies from dbanj I guess.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2013
tunnlex:
ooooshey....tel dos wu dnt knw
wa gbayi paddy mi,just imagine everytime the only issue all these dbanj critics bring out is don jazzy,illluminati, and yet the ppl in question are getting on in life .whether we like it or not dbanj has made a mark in the nigerian music industry and if iluminati will make him greater then so be it.most of those even cursin nd insulting dbanj here on this illuminti issue were cult members when they were students oo

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by MicroBox: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Pls na,when are we going to sit back and give this illuminati stuff a second thought. Its not funny. Dagrin said it in one of his music that he wanted to become pastor christ but ludacriss religion...........
You cant we frown at any of our who sell his or her soul to the devil.
Pls this illuminatti of a thing should not be embrace
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dammytosh: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2013

Yes na him.

Illuminati or Marijuana, I think i prefer the former.

Illuminati ko, illumination ni
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2013
MicroBox: Pls na,when are we going to sit back and give this illuminati stuff a second thought. Its not funny. Dagrin said it in one of his music that he wanted to become pastor christ but ludacriss religion...........
You cant we frown at any of our who sell his or her soul to the devil.
Pls this illuminatti of a thing should not be embrace
my friend all this iluminatis talk is just the product of idle brains .
my own issue is even if he joins how does that concern anybody?my own is that dbanj plays good music and i buy it ,and if he doesnt bring out anything good ,i wont buy it.simple as abc,whatever he does with his life is his own choice and business

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by solinho(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2013
There may b sense in what he said.....
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by bakynes(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=Koolface4u][/quote] Sorry to say but your a fool, who told u don jazzy is the one who helped d'banj they were friends that decided to come back home and build a music career for themselves.They were co-owners of mohits, Don jazzy makes beats for JJC back in london,Dbanj was a back up singer and they decided to come back home and do smthing for themselves. Its obvious a lot of people here dont even know the story

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by olabiz2010: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2013
Must you guys show your ignoramous and low life entity here even if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Its crystal clear that as a human being, we all love to boast of our success which is normal and I don't see any single reason why you will say D'banj betray Don baba because not every joint venture last forever.
As for selling his soul to devil, I always laugh anytime I hear something like this because it sound stupid to me......
Devil ko, Advocate ni.....

Haters gonna hate.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by lomzy1(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2013

Finally the most unreasonable writting, calling ur fellow human being a goat is unnecessary. Na u create am? How did he betray don jazzy? The person u r calling a goat doesn't know u exist.
Ur final statement amused me.. "If e like make e sell em soul to anything na em biz.." If u knew that its his biz, I guess u av no right to leave a comment here.. U wld av just ignored d post.. Certainly u just proved d'banj is ur major biz.. Am sure u r always looking out for anythng dat concerns him. Stop hating cos d boy keeps going higher.
I beg leave oga majek make he dey burst na onto spiritual realm tins.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by KINGwax(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Techwriter: I heard that rain used to fall in any event Majek sang 'send down the rain' back in those days. Now was that mere coincidence or he sold his own soul to a deity of lower degree who has come for a payback.

I dont know whether DBanj sold his sold to the devil an accusation he has repeatedly denied, but for all I know the devil is using Dbanj to propagate his purpose on earth Ilumminati or not
what purpose jare ore mi? Cos i don turn to wonderer o.
*long hissssssssssssss*
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by olabiz2010: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2013
bakynes: Sorry to say but your a fool, who told u don jazzy is the one who helped d'banj they were friends that decided to come back home and build a music career for themselves.They were co-owners of mohits, Don jazzy makes beats for JJC back in london,Dbanj was a back up singer and they decided to come back home and do smthing for themselves. Its obvious a lot of people here dont even know the story

Pls help me tell them º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Gladbaba(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2013
I dnt knw why people always talk abt illuminate wat Iڪ difference btw illuminate,Ogboni,OlunbaOlunba nd Ekanka so why we like praise white man nd forget dat we hav our own so anybdy can join anytin he like pls stop talking abt D banj U̶̲̥̅̊ to go nd join sometin.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Walexy96: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2013
osifred: Which kind of media outlet go seek the opinion of majek on any issue?
God bless you my brother, I wonder oo. That journalist actually visited the mad man{majek} for baba ijebu lotto number.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2013
jamp: Let us look at the message and not the messenger

The quality of the average Nigerian mind has progressively declined over the years.

You guys should no that Mad man too dey see road o.

Majek has some knowledge here cos he toyed with spirituality years back to gain money,fame and power-he said it in an interview on the Charley Boy Show and I confirmed from a relation who did the 'toying' with him-(dat one is now Kolomental Grade one in Benin)-Seven Books of Moses Tinz.
Don't forget his mum was his spiritual (CELE)backbone in Benin back ina d days.His wahala started when she died.Majek has spiritual problems not drugs-that is just a physical manifestation of the torment.
But that no mean say he is right about Skibang sha.my 2 Cedis.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by felixtare(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2013
ItsModella: This Hanks Anuku look-alike..

Hahahahahahahaha u wan kill me wth laugh,I no sure say u dey normal
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by olabiz2010: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2013
Techwriter: I heard that rain used to fall in any event Majek sang 'send down the rain' back in those days. Now was that mere coincidence or he sold his own soul to a deity of lower degree who has come for a payback.

I dont know whether DBanj sold his sold to the devil an accusation he has repeatedly denied, but for all I know the devil is using Dbanj to propagate his purpose on earth Ilumminati or not

Sharap!!!!!...For you to know this fact, that means you are one of his servant... tongue

In fact you guys are so senseless
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by lakonlawal: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2013
I wonder o, shey mad people don dey grant interview?
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by azimibraun: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Once described as a spittin image of bob marley, see what a legend hs done 2 himself.. Anyway am nt one of dos dt throw away d baby and d bath water.. I cn conviniently seperate majek's frm his music and am cool with his music. Majek is also a shame on us as a ppl. Did we do enough 2 save him frm self destruct? Majek criticised D banj he is called crack head, he said 2baba and Wiz kid does gud music he is nt crack head on dat. Naija with bias. Dis dude hs bin around and knws wen a guy is linked 2 a cult or not. He hs bin dia and done all dat or may b refuse 2 do all dat.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by zizie: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2013
I love Raskey becos Majek Fashek brains has been damaged with Igbo.
1 - 1
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by maygah(f): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2013
U did nt sell ur soul to the devil , but u sold it to drugs. Now u a living dead. Omo iya kan ni iwo ati Dbanj
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by timilehin007(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2013
onatisi:
my friend all this iluminatis talk is just the product of idle brains .
my own issue is even if he joins how does that concern anybody?my own is that dbanj plays good music and i buy it ,and if he doesnt bring out anything good ,i wont buy it.simple as abc,whatever he does with his life is his own choice and business
. For ᵀᴴᴱ fact tgat you buy his music he's gradually negotiatting ur own soul too to ᵀᴴᴱ devil with the messages he passes to your system through his devilish music, I used to like him but I stopped listening to is music..
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Revolva(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2013
Uncle Majek fashek ....well is a veteran ..and can chose any type of music he likes...as for the illuminati stuff ..its wrong...dbanj dont even have the criteria to be one....ok..go look for what is the meaning of an illuminati..

wel maybe na too much coco..dey do majek...hahaha dbanj music make sense dan wizkid na...haba....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) / Kwadwo Safo Welcomes Baby With His New Wife (Photos) / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.