Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives (1146 Views)

Better Alternatives To Paypal / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives / Adbrite Shutting Down On Feb. 1, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives by LeBlack: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2013
Okay. Got this in my mail today. If you use them, search for alternatives !

Dear adBrite Publisher,

Over the last few weeks, adBrite and its management have been evaluating the go-forward plan for the business. Given market conditions and certain financial liabilities, in working with our lenders, we have decided to cease operations on Feb 1, 2013.

This is a difficult decision for all of us at adBrite. However, after much deliberation this seems to be the best course of action despite the impact it will have on all the employees, clients and partners who helped build this business. There will be a team in place as needed to assist with winding down.
Thank you for being part of the adBrite community.
The adBrite Team
Re: Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives by mrperfect(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2013
This isn't a pretty picture.
Re: Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives by yawatide(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
How can you cash out when they are the ones to give you a check based on when you have met the threshold, or am I missing something?

In my case, my account area says my payment will be processed on feb. 1st. Let's hope they stick to their words cool
Re: Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives by kentochdis(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
LeBlack: Okay. Got this in my mail today. If you use them, cash out now!

Bros, how do you cash out when they are the ones the send you your earnings when you reach their threshold. I think what you should be saying is that people should look to other ad networks to fill the space they'll be creating on your website or that they should re-structure their websites to remove the spaces. Cheers
Re: Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives by LeBlack: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
kentochdis:

Bros, how do you cash out when they are the ones the send you your earnings when you reach their threshold. I think what you should be saying is that people should look to other ad networks to fill the space they'll be creating on your website or that they should re-structure their websites to remove the spaces. Cheers

yawa-ti-de:
How can you cash out when they are the ones to give you a check based on when you have met the threshold, or am I missing something?

In my case, my account area says my payment will be processed on feb. 1st. Let's hope they stick to their words cool

Noted and Corrected. Get alternatives: https://www.nairaland.com/1125508/50-google-adsense-alternatives

(1) (Reply)

Help The Infant Blogger / How Can I Buy A .com Domain And Pay Via Bank Payment For My Wapka Site? / Android Apps Development Is A Boon For Developing Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.