Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,503 members, 7,964,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:11 AM

Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation (6726 Views)

EASY WAYS FOR BUHARI TO ERADICATE BIAFRA / APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande / How To Eradicate Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by theripper: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
Make una send dis topic to Culture section abeg and the Title suppose be " Lagos to ---------------"

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
the_ripper: Make una send dis topic to Culture section abeg and the Title suppose be " Lagos to ---------------"
hehehehe you dey find trouble o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by elopee3000(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
If u people want to talk about shit come to Lagos island una go see thé main shit they ve rented all thier toilets and bathrooms away to trader now they shit and pour it inside guetter if u drink Lagos island pump water na shit u drink
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Afam4eva(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
[size=15pt]Anymore tribalistic comment or insult will result in a 48 hours ban...[/size]
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^^^ so we need to protest before you act? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Afam4eva(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
ilugunboy: ^^^^ so we need to protest before you act? undecided
I don't know if you've noticed but these days people have a way of demeaning a tribe indirectly and unfortunately i can't ban people for that. Some comments like that are not against the rules and there's nothing i can do. I only hide comments or ban people when they are direct in their tribalistic act.
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Revolva(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
al-qaeda:
they can NEVER eradicate it. what about those that sheet in pots at home and in the morning they empty it on the streets.

That's a good move sha but lagos is over populated with slums ..in every local government...so where do the slum dwellers defacate goes?? Omo come under bridge come see where agbero n. Area boiz dey throw way poo insider polythene bag...it is a hard task ..so if I go clubbin n one hot sheet catch me around 12 midnight I come see one small hideout free myself ..camera go see me hahaha ridiculous
Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Biggoozz: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Gov Fashola, please put mobile toilet on 3rd Mainland Bridge o! That long bridge don show the sons of men pepper in traffic times

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by aribisala0(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't know if you've noticed but these days people have a way of demeaning a tribe indirectly and unfortunately i can't ban people for that. Some comments like that are not against the rules and there's nothing i can do. I only hide comments or ban people when they are direct in their tribalistic act.
Those are the sorts of words Aguiyi-Ironsi used in 1966 when others asked him to bring his kinsmen to book.This tendency to take others for fools is regrettable

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Biggoozz: Gov Fashola, please put mobile toilet on 3rd Mainland Bridge o! That long bridge don show the sons of men pepper in traffic times

That long stretch of irons and solid-concrete really need and screaming for those mobile toilets... cheesy grin

Several times in hard traffic....man-pikin had been forced to stretch forth his Johnny-boy right across the aluminium barrier into the lagoon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lagosians and public defecation are two peas in a pod na
If he doesn't provide an alternative,it will never end
If you have to release,you have to release

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi: Lagosians and public defecation are two peas in a pod na
If he doesn't provide an alternative,it will never end
If you have to release,you have to release
hehehehehe! very funny.see as dat one cover nose.seems is the men that are fond of this dirty habit.i have never seen a woman doing this shiit! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country / Tension At The Villa As Buhari Rejects NSA Sabo Dasuki's Resignation Letter / Former Reps Member Ben Nwankwo Picks APGA Nomination Form For Anambra South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.