Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,087 members, 7,916,157 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:39 PM

Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway (34113 Views)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her / A Man Caught Being Intimate With A Goat Was Found Eating Grass. / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by alyarmouk(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2013
THE ABOVE PICTURE IS UNCONNECTED WITH THE STORY...AS THE ABOVE PICTURE IS THAT OF A GUY WHO KILLED HIS GURLFRND THAT DUMPD HIM. THESE HAPPENED SOME WEEKS BACK AT IBA ESTATE...THE GUY IN THE PICS IS ALIVE WHILE THE GURL IS DEAD. TAG PICS APPROPRIATLY

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by anitank(f): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2013
Gombs: ...Boko Haram claims responsibility

But u see why coondooooms no longer guarantee safe sex?...am sure he was wearing a cooondoom...yet d sex wasn't safe.

#RIP,Love never dies sha
I was going to trash this post till I saw the username grin
Where have u been
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2013
This one nah caught in the act or and the couple died?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by licensed2k(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2013
He was cumin, she was cumin, d truck driver was comin.... Buh apparently none of them had breaks

7 Likes

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Jettage: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2013
This story is a farce, It is not true, It was cooked and composed with wrong pictures, Please see same Picture on this sites
Seyi Macaulay's Blog
http://akinbami..com/2013/01/man-stabs-ex-girl-friend-to-death-for.html

Vangurd Nig
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/man-stabs-ex-girl-friend-to-death-for-dumping-him/

Linda Ikeji
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/01/man-stabs-ex-girl-friend-to-death-for.html?m=0

How come the same picture is used for a cooked up story? I don't believe this
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by anitank(f): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2013
licensed2k: He was cumin, she was cumin, d truck driver was comin.... Buh apparently none of them had breaks
^^^^ Dopest post ever!!!
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by talktimi(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2013
redcliff: NA wa . death just smells everywhere in this country
YOu have car, you die by accident.

you dont have car, on coming ones crush you

you are in your safe haven( your home) an airplane crashes into your building.

Lord come quickly and all these should just end..Its so tiring.
excuse me but when did Harare turn to a Nigerian city ?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Jazzgreen(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Where the dead body. And how did they knw they died in d act. Was anybody in d car wit them. Did they put a video camera on? Mtcheeeeewww. I tink u'll need beta tricks to fool me.cos im a typical nigerian teenager. U Cant fool me wit sweet stories. NEXT

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Cdspencer(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2013

harare is in zimbabwe, not in naija.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by maclatunji: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2013
talktimi: excuse me but when did Harare turn to a Nigerian city ?

Ignorance is the new 'cool' especially on Nairaland.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by 5much(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2013
see description, enjoying 'sausage gymnastics'
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by ocheejemb: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2013

You mean in Zimbabwe
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by eriegua83: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2013
O boy u too much. That's what happened. 100% correct.
licensed2k: He was cumin, she was cumin, d truck driver was comin.... Buh apparently none of them had breaks
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Unikman: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2013
While I sympathize with the TWO UNFORTUNATE LOVE-BIRDS, I want to beleive, it didn't happen in Nigeria; because even though, I am, not a GEOGRAPHER, I can't remember seeing HARARE and KWEKWE anywhere, on the map of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2013
bobo yen dobo daran!
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Maxymilliano(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Op & Mods, the attached picture is from a different story entirely, the pic of the guy and girl was lifted from a story ran by Vanguard Newspaper last week of a guy that stabbed his lover following an irreconcilable difference.

This news is gibberish in all entirety...
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Forzap: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2013
dominion247: first to see the post but did not comment

ogbeni,who ask u?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by andyanders: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2013

Read the topic before you say"this country". Na Harare, Zimbabwe and not Nigeria. Digest a topic first before you start writing. I no sabi d kind brain una dey use read.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by anitank(f): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2013
Forza p:

ogbeni,who ask u?
That's what u get when u have Juveniles signing up on Nairaland
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by vislabraye(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2013

Are you from Zimbabwe

They took a very big risk. Outdoor sex could be fun, but doing it on a highway is high risk.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by vislabraye(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2013
talktimi: excuse me but when did Harare turn to a Nigerian city ?

He already got some likes. You should have just waited for him to start blaming GEJ or Fashola grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by redcliff: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2013
donigspain: You really do need to visit an oculist asap!
Nowhere in the story did it say the sad event happened in this country (Nigeria).

well, somewhere in my subconscious when i was typing this i was thinking of the Enugu highway crash, i think that's what precipitated the "this country" phrase. On second thought forgive my non-registered brain for not noticing this did not happen in Nigeria. Are you happy now? do i need to still visit the occultist?

andyanders:

Read the topic before you say"this country". Na Harare, Kenya and not Nigeria. Digest a topic first before you start writing. I no sabi d kind brain una dey use read.
oche_ejemb:

You mean in Zimbabwe
Cdspencer:

Cdspencer:

donigspain: You really do need to visit an oculist asap!
Nowhere in the story did it say the sad event happened in this country (Nigeria).

yall i quoted, refer to first repy.. grin i sure know how to be conspicuous when i want to .. grin[b][/b]
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by rodeo0070(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2013

You are right but...

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by AdemolaA2: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2013
I've seen this picture beforeon another site with a different story entirely..the site reported that the man was dating the lady in the picture and the lady later dumped him for another man then he took a revenge on her and stabbed her on the neck after he invited her over to an undisclosed place for a peace talk.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by vislabraye(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2013
andyanders:

Read the topic before you say"this country". Na Harare, Kenya and not Nigeria. Digest a topic first before you start writing. I no sabi d kind brain una dey use read.

You wey dey abuse person, you dey make the same mistake. Which Harare dey for Kenya. I no sabi.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by redcliff: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2013
andyanders:

You sef wey sabi. hahahaahahahaa. harare is in Zimbabwe. Your Geography teacher must be a very wicked person for misleading you and everyone in your set..kai. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Toktee(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2013
And @op said,God take them to heaven no one should decieve you,they are in hell right now
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by mitchyy(f): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2013
This story sounds fake. Ive seen this same picture before. In this case, the guy was accused of stabbing the girl to death for dumping him. Na wa for pple. Is this the new trend now? Cook up stories that'll make frontpage and headlines?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2013
have seen this picture in naijapals saying the guy killed the girl with a knife after dumping now its on naira land for sex in a car na wow for news matter o undecided
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by onyxdistinct(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2013
Legit1: What's the point of this news? undecided

Third to comment tho grin
abrakatabraa! Pointles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.