Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway (34066 Views)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her / A Man Caught Being Intimate With A Goat Was Found Eating Grass. / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by MyX1: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
coldgate: This should serve as a deterrent to others. Sin does not pay in the long run. Repent! The period of grace is running out, instant judgement is now rife.
Did ur pearent comit a sin when they did what broght you to earth here? Or do you kw were they did dia own. If u ask me i wil say dat d couple died in d line of Duty. Chikina.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by jutino(f): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
uzo4real: Have seen this pic before, the guy in the pic allegedly stabbed the girl in the neck over dumping him. That the story I heard abt the pic initailly. Hmmmmmmm
God will bless u for dis I think say na only me read am oo dis story was on linda ikeji blog last week.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by AnnNini(f): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
joebeckz: Two lovebirds died while playing the ‘Adam and Eve’ game after the vehicle they had turned into a bedroom was sideswiped by a bus near Kwekwe.

Police confirmed the accident but could not say whether the two were having Sêx or not. However, a source who called our news crew, said it was suspected that the two were having Sêx when the Lord decided to take their souls to heaven!

“Have you heard about two people who died while in the act? I can tell you everything if you call me later,” said the seemingly well informed source who spoke on condition of anonymity.

On Friday last week, at around 4am, the 20-year-old man, only identified as Tatenda and his girlfriend whose name could not be published before the next of kin was notified of the death, were driving towards Kwekwe from Harare.

The two, according to the source, pulled over and parked their vehicle, a Nissan Vanette, at a curve at the 185km peg and decided to rehearse the baby-making game. While enjoying ‘sausage gymnastics’, the source said, a Zupco bus which was going the opposite direction sideswiped the vehicle leaving the right side of the Nissan ripped off.

The two were thrown out of the car, landed on the tarmac and died on the spot. The driver of the bus, Bonface Ncube (35) sustained minor injuries.

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/?p=23619
I do not believe dis story because this picture was also used for a different news about a guy that killed his girlfriend
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by ichommy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Chei, see Conji
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Josh316(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
redcliff: NA wa . death just smells everywhere in this country
YOu have car, you die by accident.

you dont have car, on coming ones crush you

you are in your safe haven( your home) an airplane crashes into your building.

Lord come quickly and all these should just end..Its so tiring.

Idiot! Did you even read the story long enough to assume it WASN'T Nigeria that this happened
Some people actually come here to display their stupidity sha
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by yuriliciousssss: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hell fire straight!!
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexybash: 1000 ways to die #201 grin

#201 BUS-BANGED
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by ochallo: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2013

Harare is in Zimbabwe.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2013

My friend read the report carefully.It happened in Harare in Zimbabwe and not Nigeria
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by BashToks: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
coldgate: This should serve as a deterrent to others. Sin does not pay in the long run. Repent! The period of grace is running out, instant judgement is now rife.

Wait!, Sex is a sin!?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by hardbody: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2013

Dummy, which country? People like you just look out for negative things about Nigeria. Is Kwekwe in Nigeria? Is Harare anywhere around Nigeria? do those names sound Nigerian? what kind of a block head are you? Did your teacher teach you anything about Geography? Sorry, i forgot, you did not have the right or privilege of attending any school, not even a rustic one. Mumu
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Tascocent(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Merit list 2 hell or heaven ......only God knows
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Its either they were trying to give a new meaning to living their lives on the fast lane by sh.agging on the highway..or they were trying to concieve a highway robber..
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by chinexvee(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
This. Story a very fat lie  have seen dis particular picx b4.. This picture is the picture of a guy that killed his girl friend due to she left him for anoda man.. D guy dia killied the girrl by stabn her  the neck...... Pple can lie........ Y will dis mak a front page
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by ozodimgba(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
The reporter of this pathetic story is not being fair with the subjects. These people are humans like me and u lets forget about what they are doing and atleast show little concern. However people should be careful and use their God-given brain. RIP to the dead shaa
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by FXKing2012(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
This can happen to anyone even you that you are judging and condemning them, so be careful how you condemn.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by vanstanzy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boyfriend and girlfriend? U mean they aint even married? Na hell be that na, thats fornication. RIP to the dead! Too bad, there's no "sha*gging" where they're going. grin grin grin
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Oballer: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
As much as death smells in this country so does "Dumbness" on Nairaland....where in this country is kweke..or harare..means the story is not from Nigeria even if its true...next time you read a story just before you comment please....First of All ..Go down low....#yimu... tongue

Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by ignis: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
I refuse to believe this
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by naijathings(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
vanstanzy: Boyfriend and girlfriend? U mean they aint even married? Na hell be that na, thats fornication. RIP to the dead! Too bad, there's no "sha*gging" where they're going. grin grin grin
how do you know? have you been there before or have you died before?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by obamasbabe(f): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=uzo4real]Have seen this pic before, the guy in the pic allegedly stabbed the girl in the neck over dumping him. That the story I heard abt the pic initailly. Hmmmmmmm[/quot
EXACTLY!!!
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by jpphilips(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2013

could English be this difficult?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by nature29ice: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
All dis na big lie are U der whn e happen, who clear U say
Na luv dem dey make inside d car! Ok wait y didn't help dem
If na U see dem making love. Which kind reason be dis one joor
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by tnktosin(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Better to die doing what you love...
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
what was the bus driver looking at before the accident?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Chidoxyl(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
U don't address a man & woman not married as couple, regardless of what they do on a daily basis or how long they've been living together.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by crackhouse(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2013
initially this picture says "man killed girlfriend for dumping him for another man" but today, the same picture is saying "couples killed while being intimate along a busy highway". which one do we believe now?. nairaland i hail ooooooooo
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by blackbeau1(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2013
See one way ticket to hellfire.Good for them.sex on the roadside was meant for lower animals and since human beings have decided to act like lower animals,then the fate that befalls lower animals will befall them.anyway,Rest in Peace
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by ebosed: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2013
HOW CAN ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON BELIEVE THIS STORY? YES THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT? BUT THE SEX THING IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND?
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by perrychocks(f): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2013
Kai nairaland won't kee me.ds was de same pix dey posted two wks bak about a lady de boyfriend killed in lagos because she left him.
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by madan(f): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
andyanders:

Read the topic before you say"this country". Na Harare, Zimbabwe and not Nigeria. Digest a topic first before you start writing. I no sabi d kind brain una dey use read.
Fish brain!grin
Re: Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
They died in active service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / 400 Level Student Drowns In Yankari Swimming Pool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.