Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (546672 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Danyl:
what u r saying is true,i heard d same thn frm an officer working wt nimc,infact the training myt b conducted at each state headquarter. I heard dt dos guys in d north has started col lectn der APL so dy can start Asap n because they dont have any registratn centers so dy av start earlier. One thn i knw is that in every rumour there is an element of truth especially in ds one.

The Training to be conducted in State Hqters for the Training seems probable while those suggesting it mightn't hold at all is not likely cos I am sure Enrollmt & Reg Officers need Training.

Congrats to those of u guys hitting the NIMC Abuja Haven this week. It's well!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Danyl:
what u r saying is true,i heard d same thn frm an officer working wt nimc,infact the training myt b conducted at each state headquarter. I heard dt dos guys in d north has started col lectn der APL so dy can start Asap n because they dont have any registratn centers so dy av start earlier. One thn i knw is that in every rumour there is an element of truth especially in ds one.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by twaintoy(f): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
ghosttownboss: got my invite today for customer care TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Haven't gotten mine. Applied for same.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
twaintoy: Haven't gotten mine. Applied for same.
Me neither.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
A big congratulation to all invited for interview this week. I am so happy for all of us... This a clear indication that the long awaited training is fast approaching. As a matter of facts, I ve almost lost counts of roles called for interview this week...interestingly, customer care officers were also invited... To shilo, tontons, Drizzy, seighbns, gflloom, alaus(a whole niger delta boy like u...dem still whalay ur lapee and phone... To bad... No wahala! NIMC salary and allowance dey come soon), we have indeed waited for long. Just want u all to know we are a step close to our NIMC APL miss u all and look forward to a group photo during training. Congratulation once again to all going for interview this week. For those yet to get test message for interview- whether ur role ve bn called or yet to be called, don't forget the power of prayer... Trust me prayer changes things.

Love you all.

8 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nimc is making steady progress i believe Facilities Management Services will be invited oneday for interview or has anyone gotten invite for FMS!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
DAFE STEVE: A big congratulation to all invited for interview this week. I am so happy for all of us... This a clear indication that the long awaited training is fast approaching. As a matter of facts, I ve almost lost counts of roles called for interview this week...interestingly, customer care officers were also invited... To shilo, tontons, Drizzy, seighbns, gflloom, alaus(a whole niger delta boy like u...dem still whalay ur lapee and phone... To bad... No wahala! NIMC salary and allowance dey come soon), we have indeed waited for long. Just want u all to know we are a step close to our NIMC APL miss u all and look forward to a group photo during training. Congratulation once again to all going for interview this week. For those yet to get test message for interview- whether ur role ve bn called or yet to be called, don't forget the power of prayer... Trust me prayer changes things.

Love you all.
......very well said bro.....very well said....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls has anyone gotten info abt d salary package and allowances?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
DAFE STEVE: A big congratulation to all invited for interview this week. I am so happy for all of us... This a clear indication that the long awaited training is fast approaching. As a matter of facts, I ve almost lost counts of roles called for interview this week...interestingly, customer care officers were also invited... To shilo, tontons, Drizzy, seighbns, gflloom, alaus(a whole niger delta boy like u...dem still whalay ur lapee and phone... To bad... No wahala! NIMC salary and allowance dey come soon), we have indeed waited for long. Just want u all to know we are a step close to our NIMC APL miss u all and look forward to a group photo during training. Congratulation once again to all going for interview this week. For those yet to get test message for interview- whether ur role ve bn called or yet to be called, don't forget the power of prayer... Trust me prayer changes things.

Love you all.
Awww!!! U got me feeling all so emotional! I feel u bro! I really do!. Cheers
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by juri: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Any body invited for Admin/H.R (Senior Officer)?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
shiloh: Awww!!! U got me feeling all so emotional! I feel u bro! I really do!. Cheers

Thanks dear! How is our little sister doing... And hope her interview went fine last time?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jadareese: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
ghosttownboss: got my invite today for customer care TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
did u apply for corporate customer care? when is ur interview scheduled for?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
l applied for corporate customer care too l have not been called yet
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by castello: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
To God be the Glory. I have been invited for interview on Friday 28 for the post of Team Lead Knowledge Management. Also asked to bring along the credentials as listed earlier on this forum. However, I cant access the interview invite from their job website as indicated in the sms. Can anyone help with this?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Confirmed!! Congrats to all those invitd 4 interviews this week. I wonder why it took them so long. I was very optimistic that more people would be invited b4 this month runs out. From next month, we should begin to think of the concluding aspect of this NIMC recruitment which would be issuance of appointment letters.. God has our back..

One Love

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
castello: To God be the Glory. I have been invited for interview on Friday 28 for the post of Team Lead Knowledge Management. Also asked to bring along the credentials as listed earlier on this forum. However, I cant access the interview invite from their job website as indicated in the sms. Can anyone help with this?

So far ur invite has shown via SMS, u have nofin else 2 worry about. Congrats...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ghosttownboss(m): 12:23am On Jun 25, 2013
customer care manager state
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mayflowa(m): 1:14am On Jun 25, 2013
castello: To God be the Glory. I have been invited for interview on Friday 28 for the post of Team Lead Knowledge Management. Also asked to bring along the credentials as listed earlier on this forum. However, I cant access the interview invite from their job website as indicated in the sms. Can anyone help with this?

Yours is a big position. How many years of professional experience do u have ?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ghosttownboss(m): 2:30am On Jun 25, 2013
castello: To God be the Glory. I have been invited for interview on Friday 28 for the post of Team Lead Knowledge Management. Also asked to bring along the credentials as listed earlier on this forum. However, I cant access the interview invite from their job website asindicated in the sms. Can anyone help with this?
just click on print after imputing yr arn no to view your details
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kumari089(m): 5:04am On Jun 25, 2013
@ castello dnt worry about not being able to print d interview invite. So far u got d sms invite, most time they dnt request for d print out, in as much as ur name is on d list which is d first thing dat wil be confirm even b4 u are ushered in. Congrat
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 6:32am On Jun 25, 2013
GOD!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chigazam: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2013
Thank God for all of you that got d invitation for interview this week. May God give you all journey mercies and resounding success in your interview too. I know my own time will come soon IJN.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mopolchi: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2013
ghosttownboss: customer care manager state
Thanks man for this clarification since I applied for customer care officer state. I had my heart in my mouth thinking that I have missed out. So there is hope for this NIMC job. God do this for me.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by detunde: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2013
Nairalanders, i got an invite for Nimc interview for 28th. Can someone give an idea of how long the interview lasts? I wanna know if i can journey back same day. Thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2013
This wishing all those going 4 interview success.. 4 those who r still expecting invite, do not loos hope, there may even be better opportunities for u elsewhere. So continue in ur prayers. NIMC could as well call more people later on, but this interview phase surely I believe will end this month. For those of us who have gone for interview, its not the end of the road o! We still have 2 pray hard. Remember, it is not yet over until it is over. Even when we finally land the job, that doesn't mean the end of our career pursuit. That will rather open us up 2 an entirely new phase of life that could even be more challenging than searching for a Job.. We have 2 realize that we r meant 2 be agent of change in our respective roles.. this we all agree is not an easy task in a country like ours.. so the fight continues. If u don't fight it now, u will indeed live to fight it another time.. Getting the Job is not an end but a means to an end. so lets all have this at the back of our mind.. God Bless us all in Jesus name.. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mikel276: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2013
Congratulations to those that got interview invites this week, atleast your wait was not in vain, for those that are patiently waiting for training,i have a funny feeling your day will come the day this thread hits 100 pages.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
When will nimc call Facilities Management Services i still have the believe i will be called soon??
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tobs21: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mikel276: Congratulations to those that got interview invites this week, atleast your wait was not in vain, for those that are patiently waiting for training,i have a funny feeling your day will come the day this thread hits 100 pages.
very funny u. Strongly believe b4 mid of july we should b call 4 training. Wishin guys going 4 d interview divine favor IJN. It is well

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tintedtaf(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mopolchi: Thanks man for this clarification since I applied for customer care officer state. I had my heart in my mouth thinking that I have missed out. So there is hope for this NIMC job. God do this for me.
it is well
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.