Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (546822 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tintedtaf(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT MY INVITE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (STATE) WILL BE OUT SOON BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.....THE GREATEST

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by dandutse01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
when there is life, then definitely there is hope........... i wish ol of us the very best wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Andyg: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Any hope 4 research,strategy & workplan (experience)?.has any one been invited 4 dis role?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
LOL at all the "I have a feeling"
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

Thanks dear! How is our little sister doing... And hope her interview went fine last time?

My dear she is fine o. Her interview went very well. We r all kiping our fingers crossed and by God's grace we will all hear good news very soon!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAJUMAN: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls any news abt public relation officer.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tintedtaf(f): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
afrobella7: LOL at all the "I have a feeling"
NO BE U BE GOD?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by castello: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
ghosttownboss:
just click on print after imputing yr arn no to view your details

Thanks ghosttownboss. It worked. 10yrs experience no be joke. Our interview may be different from the general ones. God de o! All the best to those who had attended the interview. For those still expecting, Keep your hopes high and believe.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
shiloh: My dear she is fine o. Her interview went very well. We r all kiping our fingers crossed and by God's grace we will all hear good news very soon!!!

A big AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
detunde: Nairalanders, i got an invite for Nimc interview for 28th. Can someone give an idea of how long the interview lasts? I wanna know if i can journey back same day. Thanks

Detunde it depends on ur Interview Time,Batch & ur location. The protocols i.e ushering in,credential arrangement & scrutiny etc takes bw 1 to 2 hours while the Interview proper lasts bw 45 minutes to 1 hr. I don't know 4 Experienced Officers.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ghosttownboss(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
tinted-taf:
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT MY INVITE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (STATE) WILL BE OUT SOON BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.....THE GREATEST
amen and amen!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinaroll: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
It took me time before I could locate my letter, just click on the print out under the test invitation letter. Mine has not changed, it still shows examination stage but when I clicked on the exams print out I saw my interview letter.
Pls where is NIMC office in Abuja? (Where the interview is taking place)
Thank you
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by twaintoy(f): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
pinaroll: It took me time before I could locate my letter, just click on the print out under the test invitation letter. Mine has not changed, it still shows examination stage but when I clicked on the exams print out I saw my interview letter.
Pls where is NIMC office in Abuja? (Where the interview is taking place)
Thank you
Were you sent any text message? And plz, what did u apply for?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinaroll: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Yes I got my text message yesterday, I applied for Customer service Manager.
Yours will come, don't worry.
Cheers
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Molabique: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
When is it likely for NIMC to call the Head Local Government Office for interview. I am positive I will be called.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by franchuks(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wishing succex 2 all going 4 interview. Mk una mk Nairaland proud o. God dey 4 those stil expectin d invite while we wait 4 training. I still believe dat God has d final say. Peace!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by twaintoy(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
pinaroll: Yes I got my text message yesterday, I applied for Customer service Manager.
Yours will come, don't worry.
Cheers
Amen. I applied for customer care officer (state)
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by KrisJay(f): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
My peeps,please did any of you heard or read from any naija papers that appointment letters will be delivered to successful candidate by september? A friend told me he read on a daily when the DG said so. Please respond.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by juri: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
KrisJay: My peeps,please did any of you heard or read from any naija papers that appointment letters will be delivered to successful candidate by september? A friend told me he read on a daily when the DG said so. Please respond.
which daily?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
National ID numbers to check bank fraud -- NIMC

2013-06-23 23:38:45

The National Identify Management Commission has said the ongoing registration exercise will check cases of bank fraud in the country.

The commission expressed optimism that the new identity numbers would tackle the problem of insecurity.

The Director-General, NIMC, Mr. Chris Onyemenam, who stated this in an interview with journalists in Abuja on Saturday, also displayed equipment already installed to facilitate the registration exercise.

According to him, more than 500,000 Nigerians have so far been registered, adding that the issuance of the new identity cards would begin in September.

Onyemenam said, "The new identification numbers will stem the tide of crimes and corrupt practices in both the public and private sectors. The new identity card will checkmate bank frauds. That is the reason why the Bankers’ Committee is interested in developing a database.

"No matter the amount of money they have, it will take them a long time to get to where we are. We need to work on that. When we streamline, it will be easy to identify fraud cases.

"The registration is a continuous process and has no timeline. Compare it with the case of opening a new branch of a bank. They operate everyday without any timeframe. Right now, the enrolment centres we have are not enough.

"In each state, there are 10 enrolment units and are capable of enrolling 500 people a day. We hope to open local government enrolment centres before the year ends. We are currently discussing with government agencies on how we can open registration centres in their offices. This is pending when the private sector will fully get involved.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2013
juri:
which daily?
I wonder o but I fink registration of enrollees is different from issuance intact this is not even talking about apoinrmrnt letters, I wonder where ppl get such info.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 1:49am On Jun 26, 2013
KrisJay: My peeps,please did any of you heard or read from any naija papers that appointment letters will be delivered to successful candidate by september? A friend told me he read on a daily when the DG said so. Please respond.
English will cause wahala o! Tell your friend to read aright. The DG spoke about issuance of GMPC cards in the statement your friend is referring to. Ok?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 1:55am On Jun 26, 2013
No one knows for certain when appointment letters will be handed out. One thing is certain though: there'll be training for us enrolment officers before we get appointed
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 1:58am On Jun 26, 2013
adetowubo001: No one knows for certain when appointment letters will be handed out. One thing is certain though: there'll be training for us enrolment officers before we get appointed
And, like someone jokingly said, this thread will exceed 100 pages before we get called for training. Lol
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by shikshark: 3:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Well from the write up........GMPC will be issued in september, and i believe it takes one month after succesful registration for the card to be issued, less two weeks training of enrollment officers....so im thinking APL will be handed out by 15th July or thereabout. just guessing anyway
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2013
Lord God i need your favour and blessing in this nimc job atleast before the 87 job positions will be interviewd i will be invited for interview by your special grace, Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chigazam: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Amen! And me too!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by afrobella7: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Amen for you guys IJN. At this slow rate its going,I won't be surprised if APL lettas issuance reach september or further
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by KrisJay(f): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2013
@ flowb thanks for the clarification, issue of GMPC is difference from issue of APL. Its true they are slow with the interview, but I will tell you they are progressing. The interview is being conducted by one or two boards quite unlike the aptitude test. Good luck friends, my hope is very just like most of.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sonofyisa(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
GENERAL NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES

Further to the aptitude tests conducted in February and March, 2013, we are now progressing to the interview stage of the recruitment process.

The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

Regards
HCP

INVITATION TO INTERVIEWS

Based on performance in the aptitude tests, we are inviting qualified candidates for interviews for the following roles:

Head Business Development

Head Commercial Services

Head Enforcement & Compliance

Head Regulatory

Head Inspectorate

Regulatory

Head Customer Relations Management

Head General Public Customer Care

Customer Loyalty

Internal Communication

Public Relations

Head, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity

Team Lead, Corporate Strategy

Organization Strategy & WorkPlans

Team lead, Knowledge Management

Team Lead, Research & Development

Medical Doctor

Nurses

Head, Human Resource Administration

Head, Staff Training & Development

Budgeting and Budgetary Control

Cash Management

Head Investment

Treasury Accountant 1

Head Stores Management

Partnership Support, Billing and Collections

Head Partnership and Support

Head Risk Assessment & Compliance Audit

Head Investigations & Special Audit

Legal Drafting & Commercial Transactions

Head, International Bilateral Relations

Head, Litigations

Head Facilities Management Services

Security Management Services

Non Capital Items Procurement Services

Head, Physical Security

Head, Human Capital, Planning Employee Dev. & Performance Mgt

HR Manager, Recruitment Services

Head, Performance Management

Manager, State Coordination

Manager, Customer Care

Local Government Coordination (SM)

Successful candidates for these roles have been invited via SMS for interviews at NIMC HQ in Abuja.

Invited candidates should come along with the originals and 2 photocopies of the following: CV, Educational Certificates (Primary to Tertiary), NYSC Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of State of Origin. Also come along with one passport photograph and a valid means of identification. Please print your interview invite on the NIMC Job Portal using your ARN.

Candidates should please ensure that they adhere to the date and time they have been scheduled for interviews.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by LEvuls(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
sonofyisa: GENERAL NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES

Further to the aptitude tests conducted in February and March, 2013, we are now progressing to the interview stage of the recruitment process.

The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

Regards
HCP

INVITATION TO INTERVIEWS

Based on performance in the aptitude tests, we are inviting qualified candidates for interviews for the following roles:

Head Business Development

Head Commercial Services

Head Enforcement & Compliance

Head Regulatory

Head Inspectorate

Regulatory

Head Customer Relations Management

Head General Public Customer Care

Customer Loyalty

Internal Communication

Public Relations

Head, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity

Team Lead, Corporate Strategy

Organization Strategy & WorkPlans

Team lead, Knowledge Management

Team Lead, Research & Development

Medical Doctor

Nurses

Head, Human Resource Administration

Head, Staff Training & Development

Budgeting and Budgetary Control

Cash Management

Head Investment

Treasury Accountant 1

Head Stores Management

Partnership Support, Billing and Collections

Head Partnership and Support

Head Risk Assessment & Compliance Audit

Head Investigations & Special Audit

Legal Drafting & Commercial Transactions

Head, International Bilateral Relations

Head, Litigations

Head Facilities Management Services

Security Management Services

Non Capital Items Procurement Services

Head, Physical Security

Head, Human Capital, Planning Employee Dev. & Performance Mgt

HR Manager, Recruitment Services

Head, Performance Management

Manager, State Coordination

Manager, Customer Care

Local Government Coordination (SM)

Successful candidates for these roles have been invited via SMS for interviews at NIMC HQ in Abuja.

Invited candidates should come along with the originals and 2 photocopies of the following: CV, Educational Certificates (Primary to Tertiary), NYSC Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Certificate of State of Origin. Also come along with one passport photograph and a valid means of identification. Please print your interview invite on the NIMC Job Portal using your ARN.

Candidates should please ensure that they adhere to the date and time they have been scheduled for interviews.

Regards
Seems all the positions have been called now...maybe there will have to be additional list to the already called positions.
Nimc are now doing their possible means to kick start this prog seriously.
Those that are yet to receive interview SMS never lose hope...Therez hope for the living.
Hold on help is on the way!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alfajohn: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Second to the last batch of interview candidates. As someone said this phase might not end till at least end of July.
Although i believe that with the conclusion of this current batch of candidates, the training for the front desk officers will start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.