Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (23475 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mine is Goal-keeper VINCENT ENYEMA...
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Karleb(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
"Ye nairalander i can't understand the language that thou spake". Thank God for my intellegent warming alert if not the match could have been a draw, and I also thank God for the life of the doer of my intelleng warning by not eating ila(okro) and ogbono(me i no knw d engrish jare) if nt 4 dem keshi and his boys would have been on his way home.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by 4kizo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin moses of d red sea
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by DrDoGood1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Am i the only one that was seeing one herbalist walking inside the field when nigeria score their first and second goal.

Infact na that herbalist be my man of the match, followed by enyema and moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kolalere2002: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vicent Enyama
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nasige(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ŋå Moses and Moses and victor Moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by free13: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
wellmax: My man of the match is the refree.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by PRINCESSCHOICE: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF
muchyblink: Enyeama tried yes but moses is d man even witout d penalty
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin *dancing alingo dance* with my 2 legs up in the sky
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Donyahoozee: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Roland17: VICTOR MOSES ALL THE WAY..

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE STREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD
Men I cant stop laughing you know what dude you are so funny.. Which Club that Musa aboki no ahmed dy self?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Rastamann: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
the Referee
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by lexyman(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=vandarsar]Vincent practically had no influence on the bearing of the game apart from that one save which of course is his job. He never coordinate and command his box very well and that's why its was easy for the Ethiopians to penetrate deep into the Nigerian defense. Giving he has little or nothing to do in the game and he's the captain on the night, I would have expected him to bring more to the table, e.g Play one of the 2 spot kicks. We were just being lucky with Moses getting away with those 2 poor penalties.

My man of the match has got to be Mba..... Silent worker,breaks down many attach in the middle he probably had more shot at goal than all the eagles front line put together.

Its my opinion though cause I don't want verbal attach from Nairalander. .... U have just said what's on my mind ....Nobody noticed the MBA , he can do better than this if he ups his game... I will give him 10/7

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by stanjohn57: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
chocopearl:
well i didnt watch d 1st match buh dis one he wz jst der to spit round d field and pick race to embrace victor moses
Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ really watched the match! That guy is so lazy and distorts play that I just can't remember another player who frustrates me in football more than he does! Mayne,if a player is so tired from a night of intimacy, I don't see any qualms in begging the coach not to play him in a game the next day! Its so annoying jor
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by nwapee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
1. Moses 2. Enyeama 3. Ambrose ..... Last= Mallam Musa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=lexyman][/quote]
Moses's first penalty was intelligently taken; he waited for the Ethiopian keeper to move before slotting it home.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by alienvirus: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
brokoto: Who go count the votes and call result?
Attahiru Jega
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by purplekayc(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ba dat ethiopian danger man. Am not sure his name may be he was wearing number 7 or so
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mascot87(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
I think GEJ should be really commended. For me GEJ is the man of the match undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by pastorprosper(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
My man of d match for Nigeria is d Ethiopian keeper sisay. Honestly now I knw keshi is a good coach he was able to convince d ethiopian coach to play a Nigerian as his goalkeeper. Hmmmm. Nigja my beloved country.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by bbulldog(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Its chelsea o!, for releasing mikel n Moses for naija.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by michealade(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
alienvirus: Attahiru Jega
if jega go count am,e go make brain,free and fair voting all da way
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vision2045:

When did it bcame our job to decide what will happen against Ivory coast..let celebrate the moment
Our comment about the match can't change the match or decide ivory coast match...

Become not became! Meanwhile, ur comments about d next match could go a long way in helping d coach, cos u do not kw who's reading! Nairaland is a popular site, dat even some Govt officials come on 2read comments. We were just lucky 2hv won tru penalties
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by 2million1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
to me o...na dat ethiopa keeper be my man of the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by eedreez505: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE STREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD

hahahahahahha. seriously, na trash dt boy dy play for dis tournament. very happy he wz benched for 2dy's game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Daveama(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Moses

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by RedLight1: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
DAMIGHT: Na me .....I prayed fasted for naija to win
cool cool ... its people like u that i wanna share my country with ... not some dundle head that never see anything good in themselves let alone their country ...... i definitely give u the man of the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by femmy2010(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2013

Hahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by obiekweobiekwe: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Enyama on the way.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Draw For The FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 (full Fixtures) / Plusvalenze Gate: Prosecutors Hand Juventus 15-point Deduction / Salah's Left Foot Is Better, Ronaldo In The Air – Klopp & Ole Compare Superstars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.