Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (23524 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by sirugos(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bad beginning always makes a good ending. I bliv nigeria will go far in diz tournament. Hit like if u love nija

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
austushi1:

Become not became! Meanwhile, ur comments about d next match could go a long way in helping d coach, cos u do not kw who's reading! Nairaland is a popular site, dat even some Govt officials come on 2read comments. We were just lucky 2hv won tru penalties
Guy if u no get beta tin to talk,abeg go sleep or u fit go look bush.which Govt officials dey read ur stup.id post u tink say them no get work?abi na govt.official dey select players for S.E?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by bumdish: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
In order of performance

1. Victor Moses - Single handedly took Nigeria to the Quarter finals
2. Efe Ambrose - Did his job and the job of whoever played 10
3. Kenneth Omeruo - Did his job well and made efforts at goal when the attackers where no where to be found
4. Godfrey Oboabona - Solid defender, retired Yobo
5. Emmanuel Emenike - Nice efforts, Keshi's lone ranger formation without ball supply is so frustrating.
6. Vincent Enyeama - That save was one too many.
7. John Mikel Obi - Messed up passes. Average performance though
8. Sunday Mba - Disappears and only shows up when there is a ball to be ballooned
9. Fegor Ogude - Not sure of his role
10.Elderson Echiejile - Great potentials but has refused to grow
11.Ikechukwu Uche - No wonder he has always been a reserve player
12.Ideye - No comment
13.Yobo - Name synonymous with last minute goals. I beg, bring in on only @ 90 + 2mins
-1. Musa - Football has plunged. OMG!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by NessaFresh(f): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
I don't know his name but I think its that guy that kissed the screen after moses did and also tried the one leg dance after moses did....he looked like a cute copycat to me lol but he was great on the pitch
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by xtivin(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Efe Ambrose
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dady12: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
my man of the match,is God,follow by moses and emyeama,mikel passes are not accurate ,he is engine room and his passes are not encouraging,musa is another aboki for failure,dribbly with out concentration,this is not the musa i know for long time ago,kelshi better look for belt for his seat,overall performers of super eagle is poor,they cannot hold ball for a minute,echijile is playing with fear,our defence ve a lot job to do cos emyeama make us proud cos i smell 1-1 but we are a bite lucky
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by chidyke77(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
dady12: my man of the match,is God,follow by moses and emyeama,mikel passes are not accurate ,he is engine room and his passes are not encouraging,musa is another aboki for failure,dribbly with out concentration,this is not the musa i know for long time ago,kelshi better look for belt for his seat,overall performers of super eagle is poor,they cannot hold ball for a minute,echijile is playing with fear,our defence ve a lot job to do cos emyeama make us proud cos i smell 1-1 but we are a bite lucky
God kwa!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Jeel: The refree!

Kai, God bless you my broder, that our super chickens no deserve any man of the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Revolva(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Victor moses ...anytime and enyeama for shizzle thw guy na just help the team all those malu wey dey pitch for hear am for ethiopia hand..dem for. Score us reach 3 if not for enyeama...well feb.3rd we go jam drogba and his elephants..oya na !!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ninilowo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
de Hitchcock: grin We made it
A beg pipu of nairalandiiii. I am all alone now. This laughter ya too much. Itopian indeed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
sirugos: Bad beginning always makes a good ending. I bliv nigeria will go far in diz tournament. Hit like if u love nija

True, but only when referee keep favoring us.

3000 dislike
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by supaeagles(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
Actually, playing Musa in the games has had some benefits back home..... it has helped pacify boko haram a bit grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by supaeagles(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
MOM : Victor Moses all the way!

Moses parted the seas with the 1st goal and Victor led us to an emphatic victory with the second !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jlow2: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Musa shud go back 2 aminchi fc of bukuru plateau state,n get his form back
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ninilowo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
tchidi: My own na MEN!
Victor Moses
Victor enyeama
Victor Mo
Victor Enyi
Vic Mo
Vic Enyi kiss kiss

The rest na wash! undecided
Sign of high fever
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by theripper: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
supaeagles: Actually, playing Musa in the games has had some benefits back home..... it has helped pacify boko haram a bit grin

E b like say na true o. Hahahahahahahha
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by webizone(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
miss law: heya u missd so teeee.
BRIEFLY:ma new bf b VICTOR MOSES muahhhhh

Women, always dey use relationship dey joke.

Bad habit!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by searay(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Roland17: VICTOR MOSES ALL THE WAY..

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE STREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD
it's really a tough time for Musa and his "family"-Boko Haram. That's why things are not fine at the moment.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dumjoshua: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
victor moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
the Ethiopia Head Coach.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ninilowo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
vandarsar: Vincent practically had no influence on the bearing of the game apart from that one save which of course is his job. He never coordinate and command his box very well and that's why its was easy for the Ethiopians to penetrate deep into the Nigerian defense. Giving he has little or nothing to do in the game and he's the captain on the night, I would have expected him to bring more to the table, e.g Play one of the 2 spot kicks. We were just being lucky with Moses getting away with those 2 poor penalties.

My man of the match has got to be Mba..... Silent worker,breaks down many attach in the middle he probably had more shot at goal than all the eagles front line put together.

Its my opinion though cause I don't want verbal attach from Nairalanders.

Which kain person be dis? No wonder una no sabi spell "attack". Na soso attach una dey attach Enyeama wey be morale booster for pitch.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by folafola(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Enyeama save the day for us victor Moses carry the day for us. men of the match goes to both of them
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
sirugos: Bad beginning always makes a good ending. I bliv nigeria will go far in diz tournament. Hit like if u love nija
bcoz dm no draw lyk okro 2day abi??
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by imperiouxx(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Myself! Because I missed a class for the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by imesam(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
I tink man of d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ match shd be acredicted †̥ Moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by AreaBoy: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
mine is sanni keita......he rilly did a gud job by playin d ball out of d box 18. But steve kelechi shld av start him earlier on
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by TableLeg(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
STEPHEN KESHI grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Am d woman of d match, cuz i lyk supa eagles pass al of una.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dimcee(f): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
stanjohn57: Let's not dwell so much on the man of the match cos its clearly b/w Moses and Enyeama. Pls ppl can sm1 tell me what business Mikel has with d Eagles because for the past 2games, he is clearly flop of the match. I can barely count how many accurate passes he had. JEEZ!
d̶̲̥̅̊α† means U̶̲̥̅̊ did nt watched the matches
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Roland17: VICTOR MOSES ALL THE WAY..

PLEASE CAN FIFA BAN MUSA FROM EVER KICKING FOOTBALL, EVEN IN THE STREETS angry angry..MY GODDDDDD

Federal character must play a part in team selection. What are u talking about?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Kokopos(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Attahiru Jega don conclude the result o and he said this is not PDP connection o. Below na the result.
VICTOR MOSES: 50 Votes

ENYEMA: 31 Votes

REFREE: 10 Votes

EFE AMBROSE: 6 Votes

GOOD LUCK: 3 Votes

KESHI: 2 Votes

MUSA: 2 Votes

MBA: 2 Votes

KEEPER SISAY: 2 Votes

LINESMAN: 1 Vote

MIKEL: 1 Vote

ETHIOPIAN STRIKER SALIHON: 1 Vote

YOBO: 1 Vote

COMMENTATORS: 1 Vote

GOD: 1 Vote

HERBALIST: 1 Vote

CHELSEA: 1 Vote

NIGERIA: 1 Vote

I Prof. Attahiru Jega with the power given to me by Nairalanders as the INEC chairman the best player of the match is NIGERIA with 1 Vote aaaa I mean with 1,000 Votes (PDP)
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia : Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Na RASHIDI YEKINI OOO coz he was in a closed door meeting wt Papa God telling d reason(s) why we must win while d match last!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drogba Robbed In Ivory Coast / 'Made in Nigeria': Fulham, Premier League Celebrate Iwobi, Bassey's goals at OT / Nigeria Vs Tahiti (5-0) Thursday 1 October 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.