Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,930 members, 7,879,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fans Of The Dance Crew - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of The Dance Crew (7557 Views)

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2008
Does any one watch the show? Do you like it and who are your favorites groups?

What do you think about the judges? As for me I can't stand JC and little Mama, they are so annoying.

My favorite group is the "JabbaWockeeZ", damn those guys are good dancers, they are really hot smiley smiley smiley

There are only 5 groups left but one of them is leaving tonight

Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2008
These are the wackiest groups right now but i still give the "breaksk8" props for dancing with skate shoe because I know it isn't easy, but the "fishychips" lol like my cousin calls it got to go grin grin grin they can't dance for nothing angry

Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Gamine(f): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2008
OOh

My friend Jadesola is such a dance freak! shocked shocked i neva see!!

She loves the Jabbawockees more than the rest,

forced me to watch their performances wink

The Asians they try sha tongue
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2008
LOL I said the same thing that the Asian are stepping up in their dance moves.

The Jabbawockees are hot, never a dull moment when watching them perform.

let me check if i can post of their videos up
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
The Jabbawockeez

[flash=425,335]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsHglfDL7g[/flash]

[flash=425,335]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOhVYCHgFY[/flash]

[flash=425,335]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vx19Y_eQ4c[/flash]
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2008
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2008
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQ4txQtYcg[/flash]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HORghlmkjnk[/flash]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l64u0HGv9Y[/flash]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XujpIGogQU[/flash]

The Breaksk8 got great abs lipsrsealed wink
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
Lol, i seen it once and it's comin' again tonight, i'd def. watch it.
My fav. group is Statusquo(whatever their name is), yup, they're good!!
Boston all the wayyyyyyyyy!! cheesy They representin'.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
I never miss one seconds of the show, the Statusquo is one of the best right now wink.

Can't get enough of the show grin grin grin
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Sharn06: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2008
ever checked on dancejam?
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2008
Jabbawockeez and Kabbemordern are my favorites. Gosh jabbawockeez dance with some kind of supernatural vibe cheesy grin. The Asians are really good.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
Sharn06:

ever checked on dancejam?
Never heard of that, do they have a website

@stillwater
If i never followed the show from the beginning i would have thought the Jabbawockeez were computerize to dance that way.

Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2008
Status Quo damn they are hot kiss kiss even with a broken leg

[flash=425,335]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQ4txQtYcg[/flash]
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 4:57am On Mar 07, 2008
Am so happy the so called "fishychips" went home!!!!!!!yipeeeeeeeeeee

Will be back later to post the dance for this week
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2008
This week was very tough with the Michael Jackson dancing and Statusquo were having problem the most with the dance steps since they are mostly into street dancing.

@Chiogo

They might be going home next week 

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxUTTUZWuag[/flash]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfvoDBOfLA[/flash]
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2008
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
tRoOE:

This week was very tough with the Michael Jackson dancing and Statusquo were having problem the most with the dance steps since they are mostly into street dancing.

@Chiogo

They might be going home next week

Really?? oh No!!! I didn't watch it yesterday, was too tired but i hope that they don't get eliminated. embarassed
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2008
i forgot that the show came on yesterday. i'll catch another day. so far my favorites are the jabawockeez, kaba modern and fish and chicks. i was mad when live in color left but their booty shaking trademark was getting a little old. as for the judges, they all suck especially lil mama. she be acting as if she run things and like she a legend. she only been out for like a year and she think she michael jackson. shane sparks just be joning on people for the hell of it and jc just doen't know what to do.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2008
awww, what did Lil' mama do?? I like that chick, she's cool. undecided
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
chiogo:

awww, what did Lil' mama do?? I like that chick, she's cool. undecided

she just think, she's the ish. every time she critiques a group, she always say, "that reminds me of how i use to do when i perform, i got the energy, i be looking sassy, and blah blah blah." this ain't about her, its about them and she stay cutting people off when they talk. i'm like, u had your turn already. jc and shane are they ones that should talking like they old timers because they are. lil mama, ugh just gets on my nerves whenever she opens her mouth.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2008
Oh well, i only saw it once tho so i wldn't know.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
if u was to watch it from the beginning, you would know what i mean. i think you can catch the previous episode on mtv. they always post shows on their site, that's if you care to watch. its not that i dislike the chick but she be acting cocky at times and shane is starting to act that way too. i remember when this girl group performed (they got eliminated though) they had some light tan cargo pants with pink and purple tops and some pink and purple boxers. shane was like "your performance wasn't all that and the next time you decide to wear boxers, make sure they match." i was like, dang this is a dancing show not a modeling show. the judges need to judge what is important and not the unimportand stuff. but i think they know who they want to win, so it doesn't even matter if people vote. one of the asian teams are going to win.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2008
JC is the most annoying judge, damn i can't stand that dude, he is always looking for every silly/single mistakes to comments on even though there are none.

As far Lil Mama, how the hell did she get on the show, she only go by other judges opinions before she deliveries hers. I can't stand that. Very irritating young lady, se's is ghetto also.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2008
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
stillwater:

Jabbawockeez and Kabbemordern are my favorites. Gosh jabbawockeez dance with some kind of supernatural vibe cheesy grin. The Asians are really good.

my sister don't like the asians. she said they do things to perfect. LOL.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2008
Did any one see the show tonight, anyway am just sad a little the breaksk8 went home cry cry but i wasn't that impressed by the performance expect Statue Quo i thought they did good since their wasn't they style of dancing and more of a street dancer
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
It's now down to 2 groups-------> Status quo and Jabba Wockeez . Pheww, this is where the tension comes in. anywayz, i want my
group - Statusquo to win maybe Cuz this is the 1st of the show and they're from Boston, they'd be the 1st winners ever of the show. if they win kiss
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by naijadiva2(f): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2008
chiogo:

It's now down to 2 groups-------> Status quo and Jabba Wockeez . Pheww, this is where the tension comes in. anywayz, i want my
group - Statusquo to win maybe Cuz this is the 1st of the show and they're from Boston, they'd be the 1st winners ever of the show. if they win kiss

say what? i'm surprised status quo made it to the top 2. well we already know jabba wockeez are going to win.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2008
naija_diva:

say what? i'm surprised status quo made it to the top 2. well we already know jabba wockeez are going to win.
Damn!! Haters everywhere. You were surprised, huh?? well, let's wait and see.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by tRoOE(f): 2:58am On Mar 23, 2008
Yea am really glad statue Quo made it to the top 2, i just hope they win, but as for Jabb Wockeez they are becoming so boring lately, they have been repeating the same dance routine jare, not really trying new things.
Re: Fans Of The Dance Crew by chiogo(f): 3:05am On Mar 23, 2008
Thank you, my sista cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching / Hot Movie: Oyenusi Part 3 Final Saga – Latest Yoruba 2015 Movie / Why Do People Cough In Nollywood Movies Before They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.